# 3LiNdSaY Jul 30 2005, 16:51 PM
humbug is fitron a faker?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4nuclear-free-north-america Jul 30 2005, 17:50 PM
yea fitron is a faker..

+
# 5DuDe^ Jul 30 2005, 17:52 PM
LMFAO! this was the worst mh i seen! Liam wel done against the other gla u pwned him, its a shame that the FLQ player suked, he is my brother by the way LOL sad.gif first he gets Hornets dozer through fog, then drops a nuke carpet bomb and artillery strike exactly onto liam's main base which took out supply dock, arms dealer and baracks which no way could he hav seen.LOL, this guys needs his ass kikin the peice of shit, diks like him ruin the game! sorry for the swearin but these tossers need banning! dont worrie liam we team up and own this dik if we c him again mh or not! ahaha biggrin.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 6ToNy-BLaiR Jul 30 2005, 19:07 PM
Very obvious lock on under fog there.

-GuN^FiTroN^ + NooB]Power added to maphack list (Same UID)

-FLQ-Hornet[M] also added to maphack list, since thier clan is full of convicted maphackers, -FLQ- have got themselves a nice little reputation here on gamereplays, specifically the Maphack Accusations forum, its like thier 2nd home.

I would advise all current members of -FLQ- who do NOT maphack, to leave that clan, otherwise they will all end up on the maphack list.

Verdict:

-GuN^FiTroN^ + NooB]Power

100% Maphack

Thanks.

smile.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 7DuDe^ Jul 30 2005, 23:30 PM
am sorry if this sounds bad but tony mate ur wastin ur time putin mh'ers names on the named and shamed list! most of the mh'ers wil just change acount name on gamespy or start a new acount, anyways people stil play the mh'ers even when they hav been put on this website. this game is goin down the drain, because ea dusnt preserve it they shud just ban thir serial code and that wud b it. no more cheats!

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)