Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Could not connect to all players

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1fam0us Oct 2 2007, 04:47 AM
Before I installed 2.101 update, I could join any game in the Multiplayer>Online section. However, now that I have installed 2.101, I am unable to join like 75% of the games due to "Could not connect to all players in the game".

I did run the port scan and both ports Failed the test BUT they failed before the update so I believe this not the issue.

Also, hamachi seems to be disabled as well between certain people that had a better connection thru hamachi rather than relic.

I have the retail vCoH and haven't bought OF yet simply because I don't want to waste 40 dollars if I can't play it online.

Any advice? Oh btw, I cannot open the ports since I live in an appartment complex and they consider it a security issue but this wasn't an issue before 2.101.

This post has been edited by fam0us: Oct 2 2007, 04:49 AM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2DeadKennyIsDead Oct 2 2007, 10:27 AM
its now an issue
you need those ports to play
I would talk to whoever is in charge of the network there. TBH two ports is not a security issue at all

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 3Wildact Oct 3 2007, 03:57 AM
lots of people have this issue and i a lot found out it was their firewall. or having their ports not forwarded

+
# 4Wildact Oct 3 2007, 11:15 AM
Try having another person host. It must be your router/firewall configuration. Note that shutting down the firewall does not unblock the ports that CoH uses.

Here is a method for finding out which ports a game uses:
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/helpers/workshop/ports/

Good luck!

+
# 5evotech Oct 3 2007, 11:32 AM
CoH uses the ports UDP 6112 and UDP 30620

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)