Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[R] DJ laggzz and haxx?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Pr3stige Jan 25 2008, 22:34 PM
I think he locked under fog with his demobike - on my last dozer(right side, just in the begining) perhaps with terrorcar on first dozer too... and he horribly lagzz. Chek this one and tell me how can i chek myself when its lock under fog bowdown.gif if that he dont give any other orders(demobike i mean) counts??

This post has been edited by Samus Aran: Jan 27 2008, 22:03 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File DJ.rep
Size: 40.06k
Number of downloads: 46
Player Name Side Team
---____[D]-[J]**{0} 1
-m0herowyNINJA^{0}* 2

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Samus Aran Jan 27 2008, 22:03 PM
QUOTE(Pr3stige @ Jan 25 2008, 16:34 PM) *

I think he locked under fog with his demobike - on my last dozer(right side, just in the begining) perhaps with terrorcar on first dozer too... and he horribly lagzz. Chek this one and tell me how can i chek myself when its lock under fog bowdown.gif if that he dont give any other orders(demobike i mean) counts??

The thing with demo bike and demo car is it auto locks on even under fog on guard mode if there is unit in the guard radius. This guy however knew exactly what to do and where to go to attack both dozers. He used his second car to attempt to run over the md before going at the dozer. He shouldn't know about the md nor dozer's location at the time. When his second car failed, he used demo bike and it went STRAIGHT for the dozer and ignored the vee like he knew the dozer was there. Those things you have to look out for which makes it much easier to tell if it's hack or not. The first car was given several orders in this replay, but the dozer still wasn't visible to him on the last order given. He was trying to avoid being killed which explains that part.

---____[D]-[J]**{0} - 5419A36D
[100% Maphack]

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)