Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.08

Worst 2v2 team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41Val` May 31 2009, 03:28 AM
TBH

Myself and Mikes CT+GW double goblins is not beatable.People can go through there entire life and never witness such amazingness.

I cant think of anything much shitter than double elves on Udun, other than taking a shit and realising you missed the toilet bowl by an inch.

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.08

+
# 42Mr.Shankly May 31 2009, 18:18 PM
Wow that would be really shit.

Kinda difficult to do unless your ass is as big as Ana's mums face though.

This post has been edited by Mr.Shankly: May 31 2009, 18:19 PM

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 43gladiatorslayer Jun 17 2009, 03:42 AM
QUOTE(AnarioN` @ Mar 11 2008, 03:38 AM) *

I take it back. Double Elves kicks unbelievable ass on Buckland lategame tongue.gif.

in order to go from sucking to kicking ass, you must have just destroyed some noobs, not noticing that they really arent good, and double elves will get killed by double any other faction on buckland

Game: Demigod

+
# 44-CRuSaDeR Jun 18 2009, 00:55 AM
Who cares, buckland is gay and completely FoL favored.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 45Ambartanen Jun 19 2009, 09:00 AM
QUOTE(gladiatorslayer @ Jun 16 2009, 23:42 PM) *

in order to go from sucking to kicking ass, you must have just destroyed some noobs, not noticing that they really arent good, and double elves will get killed by double any other faction on buckland

No, game was vs AoW and we had a rank 10 Thran and Haldir, was epic.

+
# 46Valente Jul 10 2009, 10:38 AM
QUOTE(Ana @ Jun 19 2009, 11:00 AM) *

No, game was vs AoW and we had a rank 10 Thran and Haldir, was epic.

what do you mean? Do you claim AoWs beeing noobs?

or your clan is full of noobs?

+
# 47Infinity` Oct 24 2009, 21:12 PM
both i think

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 48Ambartanen Dec 25 2009, 11:21 AM
QUOTE(Valente @ Jul 10 2009, 06:38 AM) *

what do you mean? Do you claim AoWs beeing noobs?

or your clan is full of noobs?

The former, obviously.

+
# 49Valente Dec 26 2009, 09:28 AM
QUOTE(Ana @ Dec 25 2009, 12:21 PM) *

The former, obviously.

^^

+
# 50Turbo` Mar 3 2010, 14:33 PM
Whats the worst team cept all dble teams like elves/elves, dwarves/dwarves etc.? That might be an interesting question. smile.gif

+
# 51Turbo` Aug 24 2010, 07:56 AM
biggrin.gif old but i response to my own question now, maybe someone reads^^
i think atm are isengard/dwarves and isengard/elves the worst combo

This post has been edited by Airsupreme: Aug 24 2010, 07:57 AM

+
# 52Crabby Lobster Feb 22 2011, 23:34 PM
QUOTE(Airsupreme @ Aug 24 2010, 02:56 AM) *

biggrin.gif old but i response to my own question now, maybe someone reads^^
i think atm are isengard/dwarves and isengard/elves the worst combo

Isen/Elves is actually a very solid team, one of the better ones imo. Isen just needs to warg rush, while Elves defend both bases. Then, Elves support hard zerk/warg harassment with archer/pike and then they hero spam and get eagle/flood ftw.

Isen/Dwarves is a pretty bad match up, since you don't really have any good defense.

Other crap mus - Dwarves/Mordor - It can be pretty hard to kill units and to defend with this team. They can basically just hit-and-run the Dwarves and kill all Mordor's units.

Elves/Dwarves - Not strong enough harassment against rbs to be a really good team. Dwarves are just too slow and Elves can't be supporting/defending everything at once. There are times when you can get a really good double vs one guy with this mu, but there are too many ways you could get owned.

Clan: vKo

+
# 53Turbo` Feb 23 2011, 18:41 PM
Isen/Elves is too vulnerable to spam factions. I agree with dw/mor being shit.
Elves/dwarves always seemed to be ok for me, its very strong earlygame, but gets weaker as the game progresses.

+
# 54Crabby Lobster Feb 23 2011, 18:48 PM
As long as Isengard makes wargs, you should be fine vs spam factions. If you still lose, it's not because Isen/Elves is a bad team, it's because spam factions make a really good team. It could be just that Isengard was always my best faction that I think it's a good team though. Other people might despise having that team.

Elves and Dwarves are probably the two worst 2v2 factions, so put them together and they just suck, especially late game as you said. Elves can usually make up for their suckiness by having an aggressive opponent tho. That's why I only listed Elves+Dwarves as being one of the worst and not Elves+anything else.

+
# 55Turbo` Feb 23 2011, 18:52 PM
Actually i'd say Elves+gobs/mordor are 2 of the strongest combos possible. And yea Isen/Elves is a bad team, because spam factions counter it so badly.

+
# 56Crabby Lobster Feb 23 2011, 22:35 PM
QUOTE(Turbo` @ Feb 23 2011, 13:52 PM) *

Actually i'd say Elves+gobs/mordor are 2 of the strongest combos possible. And yea Isen/Elves is a bad team, because spam factions counter it so badly.

The only way spam factions can counter Isen/Elves badly is if Isengard doesn't start with wargs or either of the players just suck at defending. Other than that, I'd say having two spam factions together should win the game against any match up.

I don't really get how Elves would be good with a spam faction. Having a defensive faction would just make it easier to defend against the spam and then harass with cavalry imo.

+
# 57Ambartanen Mar 4 2011, 22:23 PM
Isen/Elves is pretty shit as neither faction provides an adequate answer to competing cavalry. What is more, both fail to produce effective harassment, Wargs do not succeed in this function. The only way to be successful really is for the Elf player to either be godly or lucky, aka being given the chance to quickly double rax and boom by not being the focus of attacks and concentrating their forces to defending their ally.

This post has been edited by Ana: Mar 4 2011, 22:24 PM

+
# 58Crabby Lobster Mar 5 2011, 05:45 AM
QUOTE(Ana @ Mar 4 2011, 17:23 PM) *

Isen/Elves is pretty shit as neither faction provides an adequate answer to competing cavalry. What is more, both fail to produce effective harassment, Wargs do not succeed in this function. The only way to be successful really is for the Elf player to either be godly or lucky, aka being given the chance to quickly double rax and boom by not being the focus of attacks and concentrating their forces to defending their ally.

You just need 800 bats of wargs and Isen's cav is plenty good enough for harassment. Actually, I've usually just won that match up with uberdefense and expansion early game then hitting them hard with tons of warg/zerk harassment and maybe raiding the base with uruks+elf archer support. It's worked for me before at least, but, as I think I said, this may be because I'm better with Isen than with other factions. They do have a weakness in harassment, but they aren't as bad as some other match ups imo. I guess the only ones I really listed as worse were Dwarves/Elves and Mordor/Dwarves though.

This post has been edited by egotisticalnoob: Mar 5 2011, 05:47 AM

+
# 59Turbo` Mar 5 2011, 09:38 AM
just agree its a bad combo instead of talking talking and in the end still saying its the 3rd worst matchup you can get lol

+
# 60Ambartanen Mar 5 2011, 17:08 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Mar 5 2011, 01:45 AM) *

You just need 800 bats of wargs and Isen's cav is plenty good enough for harassment. Actually, I've usually just won that match up with uberdefense and expansion early game then hitting them hard with tons of warg/zerk harassment and maybe raiding the base with uruks+elf archer support. It's worked for me before at least, but, as I think I said, this may be because I'm better with Isen than with other factions. They do have a weakness in harassment, but they aren't as bad as some other match ups imo. I guess the only ones I really listed as worse were Dwarves/Elves and Mordor/Dwarves though.

You were probably playing someone shit.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)