Battlefield 3

Application Topic

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 121R0kuSV Dec 29 2010, 14:19 PM
Hello dunno if it's still open, I would like to apply to the clan for BC2, I like teamwork but playing with random people gives mixed results, so it would be nice to be in a more organized group.

I mostly play Rush and Conquest, don't have a headset right now but I'm planning on getting one. My PSN: rokurosv.

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 122Fender Jan 4 2011, 08:03 AM
I don't think anyone is playing BC2 anymore. We've all moved to Black Ops. Sorry post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 123cannonball_29 Apr 9 2011, 21:42 PM
Hey there. i think i applied for this clan back in my COD days. i play bfbc2 nowadays, own a headset, fairly good at the game. (ps3 player)

i mostly do conquest as well

haha derp. PSN Fraggenstien

This post has been edited by cannonball_29: Apr 9 2011, 21:42 PM

+
# 124WaiWai22 Apr 10 2011, 14:29 PM
I'd like to join
Games: BC2, Black Ops, MW1,2, World at War, killzone 3 and someother games
Addiction -> Bad company 2
I got a headset
PSN: WaiWai22
Time Zone is GMT + 8
I do well at piloting a chopper tongue.gif Rush player here ~

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 125jukuja May 30 2011, 20:49 PM
WaiWai22 and cannonball_29, i believe this clan has either disbanded or is inactive at this time. I'll contact the leader of our clan (Fender) and notify him of your requests to join the clan and ask about the status of the clan.

Clan: Tools of War

Game: FPS

+
# 126Kanonamos Jun 16 2011, 10:28 AM
Yo I'm called Kanonamos on PSN, and I do have a headset, just too much of a fool to be able use it with my PS3 -_-
I'm a great fan of Bad Company 2, and I play it whenever I can :D
More fond of Rush and Conquest, and playing as medic or recon, but I'm good with them all, just more adept at medic class.

+
# 127Kanonamos Jun 16 2011, 10:29 AM
Oh, and I live in Melbourne, not sure what time zone that is though.

+
# 128jukuja Jun 16 2011, 22:19 PM
Cool, i play BFBC2 as well. It's my favorite game to play online. But we're not really a clan anymore and even though i can't say that officially, these forums have been relatively dead for awhile now. I may leave this clan and find another with likeable people (that's not saying the people in this clan aren't likeable, because they are. It's just that our clan has kind of dissolved.) You can add me if you like, though. My PSN is CRockfan19 and when i'm on you can usually find me playing either BFBC2, Uncharted 2, or Netflix lol.

Game: FPS

+
# 129Kodiakk Jun 23 2011, 21:53 PM
You don't necessarily have to apply, you can make friends and play on PSN with them.

+
# 130Kanonamos Jun 26 2011, 23:11 PM
QUOTE(jukuja @ Jun 16 2011, 22:19 PM) *

Cool, i play BFBC2 as well. It's my favorite game to play online. But we're not really a clan anymore and even though i can't say that officially, these forums have been relatively dead for awhile now. I may leave this clan and find another with likeable people (that's not saying the people in this clan aren't likeable, because they are. It's just that our clan has kind of dissolved.) You can add me if you like, though. My PSN is CRockfan19 and when i'm on you can usually find me playing either BFBC2, Uncharted 2, or Netflix lol.

Cheers bro, I was really struggling to meet some good players to team up with. Can you reccomend some other players so I can add them too? And I got me a headset smile.gif
Again, my PSN is Kanonamos, and you can shorten that to Kan, sounds like genghis KHAN.
I'll talk to you later if I can, about my playing style and yours and whatnot, so, laters bro smile.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)