FatalDemon, CaptainZion

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1himynameismatt_ Apr 6 2008, 14:33 PM
Good luck smile.gif

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 2CaptainZion Apr 7 2008, 13:42 PM
Hi,
I look forward to you and me working together. First off I will say I really know nothing about the asian civs. But my fav. civ is the dutch. I used the french and ports at one time. So just post back and tell me what civ you want to work with.

+
# 3FatalDemon Apr 10 2008, 03:48 AM
Hi, sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I will probablly be on tomorrow for a little while. My ESO name is demon_ . Whats your ESO and timezone? I will try and get some replays up to from the new patch this weekend for you. Post some of your replays and I will watch them and give you some tips.

EDIT: Do you have MSN or X-Fire?

This post has been edited by FatalDemon: Apr 10 2008, 03:49 AM

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 4CaptainZion Apr 10 2008, 13:49 PM
Ok good to hear that you're back on. I am mostly a dutch player my eso name is CaptionZion, my time zone is -6GMT. I have a couple replays that i will post really soon. I got to get home from school first. I usually try to play every day after school or in the evening my time. My soccer season is coming to an end so that frees up alot of evenings. Tell me alittle about yourself. What you like to do and other things. But I will tell you some of the problems i am having at the moment. I am playing alot of clan games and the person i am playing is a 1st luet. it seems that I can't get troops out fast enough. We will both hit fortress at the same time but I will only have about ten or 19 ruyts and a canon meanwhile he has a huge army of halbs and canons and skirms. And also i do have msn my msn name is [email protected] what is yours?

This post has been edited by CaptainZion: Apr 10 2008, 13:50 PM

+
# 5FatalDemon Apr 11 2008, 03:54 AM
Well I live in American and am in Highschool. Love to play basketball (best sport ever made). Post some of your replays and I will watch them this weekend.

Game: Age of Empires 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)