Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 2Papibe Apr 7 2008, 21:19 PM
Hi all thumb.gif

Game: Age of Empires 3

+
# 3Macabee Apr 7 2008, 23:11 PM
Hey,

I'm Macabee on both GR and ESO. Aztecs are my main civ and I don't play op civs. I don't play a lot of rated 1 v 1 games but that should change sometime soon. Thanks in advance for your help. Take care.

Mac

+
# 4Papibe Apr 10 2008, 04:53 AM
Nice to meet you Macabee smile.gif .

What do you say if we start warming up? We can a play a few not rated games as a start. If we recordered it, McPwned may review it later.

Regards.

+
# 5MAN BEAR PIGLET Apr 12 2008, 23:23 PM
hey guys, try and post your recorded games here so i can review them and tell you what was good and bad.

here are 2 of the games with me and macabee~

Game: None

+
# 6MAN BEAR PIGLET Apr 12 2008, 23:31 PM
Japan vs aztec on silkraod

Attached File Record_Game_3.age3Yrec
Size: 436.06k
Number of downloads: 12
Player Name Side Team
[tEk] Ronald_McPwned 1
[N3O] Macabee 2

Overall:

Good early pressure and good unit choices to counter my yumi/ashi. The main reason you lost is because my economy was so superior.

Pros: Your rush was fast and hard, and you made good unit choices.

Cons: You were very slow at constant vill production, make sure you are always making vills.

secondly you want to get your warriror priests out a lot faster, they are very important. Whenever you aren't in a battle make sure that you are making warriror priests.

2nd game

aztec vs russia on Hispaniola

Attached File Record_Game_1.age3Yrec
Size: 393.68k
Number of downloads: 15
Player Name Side Team
[tEk] Ronald_McPwned 1
[N3O] Macabee 2

Overall: Again, my economy won the game except by a long shot this time. As aztecs, they rule the sea so you ALWAYS want to water boom, maybe not right aweay but sometime in the firts 10 minutes.

Pros: Better vill production and good job getting some boats out.

Cons: You will want to get you war hut up a lot faster. Also ship schooners and do a minimum of a double dock water boom. Try to make better unit counters (cyotes) because you knew i would spam strelet so cyotes counter them.

GG's

+
# 7Papibe Apr 16 2008, 00:18 AM
Hi all, I have this horrible match against a Japanese player 0wn3d.gif . He completely caught me off guard sad.gif . I was going to stay in colonial send 5villies, 4 villies and then start spamming rods and muskets. This guy aged so fast I couldn't even get my tower up (from aging).

It usually works fine against Russians and Ottos, but this time his attack was too early for me.
Any tips would be appreciated thumb.gif .

Attached File Spanish_vs_Japan_in_Great_Plains.age3Yrec
Size: 408.29k
Number of downloads: 18
Player Name Side Team
[grfs] Erick_el_Rojo 1
Papibe 2

+
# 8Papibe Apr 17 2008, 03:44 AM
This one is against no other than Macabee ohmy.gif . This time I was able to get my tower and a rax, but I lost a lot of villies in the first attack. I’ve never played against Aztecs before, so I didn’t exactly how to counter his units. I went all rods, but it work just in the first attacks.

As you all can see, I’m having a lot of problems with rushing civs whistling.gif .

Thanks in advance for the review.

Attached File Papibe_vs_Macabee_in_Andes.age3Yrec
Size: 395.53k
Number of downloads: 15
Player Name Side Team
Papibe 1
[N3O] Macabee 2

+
# 9MAN BEAR PIGLET Apr 18 2008, 01:09 AM
cool, i'll watch both and help you out.

+
# 10Macabee Apr 19 2008, 20:15 PM
hey,

I had a game but I guess it wasn't recorded.

Macabee

This post has been edited by Macabee: Apr 19 2008, 20:17 PM

+
# 11MAN BEAR PIGLET Apr 20 2008, 20:26 PM
Ok papibe i watched both your games and this is what i came up with.

Game1 Papibe vs Japan,

First off the reason he got such an advantage on you is because you didn't scout after age 2, hence not knowing he was making musketeers. However you should have made crossbowmen to counter ashigaru musketeers rather than musketeers yourself. The 2nd biggest problem i saw in this game is your economy was protected well enough, be sure to send 1 villager in age 1 to herd in the 2nd closest batch of hunts. Or if you must send away villagers make sure they are protected by an outpost.

Game 2 Papibe vs Macabee

This was a better game for sure. However again you would have been much better going crossbowmen and mixing in a couple pikes to kill cyote runners. This game as well macabee got the advantage killing your unprotected villagers. However at 1 point you were winning with more units however you didn't attack and macabee got to age up, finishing the game. Be sure to scout constantly to see what units he has and how many.

Overall in both games you understand to produce villagers constantly which is excellent, however your micro and scouting could use some work. So your economy is not any problem.

good games to both of you smile.gif

+
# 12Macabee May 9 2008, 23:29 PM
Ok, after goofing around for a while I finally got a rec to put up. Here I am in an Aztec vs Japan game, usual style, made vills most of the time.

thanks,
Mac

Attached File(s)
Attached File Macabee.age3Yrec
Size: 279.98k
Number of downloads: 14
Player Name Side Team
Moby_Dick 1
[TOKIO] hironori 2

+
# 13MAN BEAR PIGLET May 9 2008, 23:59 PM
cool, i will take a look

+
# 14Macabee May 10 2008, 19:11 PM
It seems like the BO I use is really strong vs some opponents, but is kind of weak vs others. Like Iroquois, it seems they can match the units, and then some early. Suggestions?

Mac

+
# 15MAN BEAR PIGLET May 10 2008, 23:18 PM
hmm i still have yet to watch, my TAD is messed up wacko.gif

i havent played a online game in over a week now

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)