+
# 2fear887 Apr 7 2008, 18:45 PM
thanks tongue.gif

EDIT: Rob i've added you on msn biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by fear887: Apr 7 2008, 21:08 PM

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 3RobEW Apr 7 2008, 22:06 PM
Haha, thank you, I have a jazz concert tonight, so I will be out late...
Also, I usually don't go on during the week days, but that may change soon, I don't know, we shall see.

I hope to hear from you both real soon, thank you both for adding me for MSN, and I am watchin microing videos to hone up my skillz, biggrin.gif

+
# 4RobEW Apr 8 2008, 00:28 AM
I was in a high school Jazz concert tonight, My High School's Jazz Concert at the Mall here in Jersey!
0wn3d.gif

And yes, I am back now, my parents are not home, I am thinking of playing, or maybe not, I am unsure, I need to talk to them to see if I can start playing during the week, since I no longer get HW as a senior, lol.

Oh, and apparently I did well at the concert, and at my audition for my colleges, and my audition for New Jersey Performing Arts Center. Haha, whoo.

I have to do Sound for a middle school play, they are doing Aladdin, tongue.gif But that is Friday and Saturday night, so I will be unavailable, and I might get invited to the party afterwards, i don't know, they invited me last year, but I had a g/f and she didn't want to go, and I was very unhappy, I like to hang with my little student actors who look up to me and think I am cool, w00t.gif

+
# 5fear887 Apr 8 2008, 08:42 AM
Congrats for the concert and the audition thumb.gif

lol i don't know why, but i thought u were from UK tongue.gif

anyway i start posting some games so u can see how i play...

first one is an old rec against my previous mentor ([N3O]KingKaramazov). I think that game is sloppy, there were too much lag (maybe for my connection's bad day blush.gif ) so there is no micro 0wn3d.gif .

second one is decent imo. But i think i play better now... blush.gif

both game are prepatch (TAD 1.00).

Attached File(s)
Attached File _gv_vg_vt_Russians__Vs___QuiD__fear887_Dutch____Pampas___Supremacy_.age3Yrec
Size: 377.64k
Number of downloads: 55
Player Name Side Team
[-QuiD] fear887 1
gv_vg_vt 2
Attached File __N3O__KingKaramazov_French__Vs___QuiD__fear887_Dutch____Hispaniola___Supremacy_.age3Yrec
Size: 393.55k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
[N3O] KingKaramazov 1
[-QuiD] fear887 2

+
# 6RobEW Apr 8 2008, 14:44 PM
I kept trying to watch your games, but I kept getting Out Of Sync Errors with the game, which leaves me confused... but apparently it is something to do with the patch. smilie_bleh.gif

I wanted to show you some recordings of games I have played verse people, but I got OoS there too, which is unfortunate, cause they were funny games, like the time I played Mijobe, and he french villlager rushed me, They Had Freaking 400 HP and 12 Attack!!!! That is stronger than my army for sioux, sad.gif

+
# 7fear887 Apr 8 2008, 14:49 PM
lol maybe u have the fan patch or something like that?

+
# 8RobEW Apr 8 2008, 14:56 PM
Well,I just got the new 1.01a, and Luigi said it should work, for games before 1.01,so I shall try again.

+
# 9fear887 Apr 8 2008, 15:01 PM
Ok...anyway i'll try to post some recent games asap tongue.gif

+
# 10RobEW Apr 8 2008, 23:37 PM
I;ll watch your games, see if I can see what went wrong. Or right, you never know, biggrin.gif

+
# 11RobEW Apr 9 2008, 01:34 AM
For the first recording:

Well, well, well. first off, sir fear887, who I am thinking of referring to as Stewey (love Family guy, but I have only seen like episodes, tongue.gif), first off, your microing is decent, at least, better than mine, I simply mass units and leave the scene before the lag kicks in, haha. Ok, time for me to give you tips:
First off, I never play dutch, I think they are too gay and that they have an unfair advatage over other civs, which is true. I hope you don't play like that anymore, if I versed a dutch player like that, I would have knocked you out far before he came with a measly 8 bows, he was just stupid, sad.gif

*In age one, the first 30 secs are very important. try to set 3 villies on the gold mine automatically
you hit the tc, you put the villy thing on the gold mine, you put them in the tc and eject
very quickly, saves about 3 secs, and gives you a small advantage for having 3 secs extra.

*try to micro your food better, you shoot one toward your tc, while the villy is collecting, you can quickly have them attack another bird from behind and then go right back to food, so the turkeys are practically at your tc by the time you are half way through them.

*third, I hate WS, and so do you, biggrin.gif (way to be)

*Your late game verse him was great, really nice.

*After the age, you should have built a bank during the age, then after you age you build a barracks, and get the 1 bank shipment first.

*Then you get 700 wood, unless you intend to rush, then get 1 bank, then 4 villies.

*Always scout around their base, always, I cannot say that enough.

*Make at least 5 skirms, and , if they are using horses, put a little triangle wall around them, then put them on stand ground, it is very annoying, and highly effective verse horses and coyote runners.

*Also, when versing french, you have to remember, either kill the scout,or protect your villies if they are far from the base, put a house near your hunting site so you can see cav before they hit.

*You seem to let your villies be idle a lot, or let your Explorer not explore enough. Also, with the explorerm hit and run guardians, when they turn their back, shoot them, then keep shooting and kill them.

* I would suggest we play a game so I can show you everything I am talking about, otherwise, some of your playing is actually very nice and impresses me.
Keep working hard!!!

[remember, these are not criticism, just helpful hints, smile.gif I want you to be better]

-When you verse me, don't expect me to go easy on you, tongue.gif

Oh, and the french and russian guys sucked, I could take them both, 2v1, tongue.gif (I am a little arrogant, sorry)

+
# 12RobEW Apr 9 2008, 02:51 AM
Here are two recordings I just made of me really sucking, but I am sick today, so I am very off, and now playing well, :\
Actually, I was really trying in the first one, in the second one, I just made the mistake of getting hunting dogs and then relying on the treasure he stole from me to win, instead I actually came close, and got him to tie my score, but I was not aggressive enough, and thus, while Matt made stuff, I" sat by idly booming, but he was manor booming,which I should have stopped, sad.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File Record_Game_2.age3Yrec
Size: 439.95k
Number of downloads: 53
Player Name Side Team
[Fénix] RobEW 1
[[CO]] leloa 2
Attached File Record_Game_1.age3Yrec
Size: 428.22k
Number of downloads: 54
Player Name Side Team
[Fénix] RobEW 1
DarkOblivion12 2

+
# 13fear887 Apr 9 2008, 07:59 AM
thanks for suggestions, i'll try to keep in mind thumb.gif

anyway for the french guy i think he played bad in that game (because of lag). The russian guy was from a QS so i think that i was better than him (coz i think i'm a bit underrated innocent.gif ).

First off, I never play dutch, I think they are too gay and that they have an unfair advatage over other civs, which is true. I hope you don't play like that anymore, if I versed a dutch player like that, I would have knocked you out far before he came with a measly 8 bows, he was just stupid, sad.gif

I play Dutch because a friend says me that Dutch sux and i want prove him the truth tongue.gif

Good, now i post some game of yesterday night:

-First one against a random italian player (pr22) tongue.gif he was faster than me so GG.

-Second one against my mate (pr25). I pick that "big" teasure of gold so i think that ff was a good strat but i was wrong wacko.gif he totally overplayed me with his big army sad.gif

anyway, as u see, yesterday all goes wrong (my herdables goes where they want VeryFunny.gif , and my micro was so bad dry.gif )

anyway i'm satisfied of the day because i've played against some NerVe guys...Amazing banana.gif
[-QuiD]vs[NerVe]

PS: i'll take a look of your recs wub.gif .

This post has been edited by fear887: Apr 9 2008, 08:01 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File ___QuiD__Knutto_Indian__Vs___QuiD__fear887_French____Bayou___Supremacy_.age3Yrec
Size: 393.79k
Number of downloads: 49
Player Name Side Team
[-QuiD] Knutto 1
[-QuiD] fear887 2
Attached File ___QuiD__fear887_French__Vs__Vs__SamLeoneII_Germans____New_England___Supremacy_.age3Yrec
Size: 393.13k
Number of downloads: 51
Player Name Side Team
[-QuiD] fear887 1
[Vs] SamLeoneII 2

+
# 14RobEW Apr 9 2008, 23:50 PM
Ok, so I looked over your games as french, I don't know if you are a visual learner or a reading learner, please tell me which one, then I will tell you what to do, or show you.

+
# 15fear887 Apr 10 2008, 16:06 PM
both of them are good biggrin.gif

+
# 16RobEW Apr 11 2008, 02:41 AM
Ok, so first I will tell you, nice job on doing a 14 villager rush in the first games, umm, what was with that second game, 15 villies, don't do that please, it is kinda undesireable, :\

Ok, so himynameismatt_ told to give you a BO, or a BS, in my opinion, which is a Battle Strategy:

Age I

So, the first thing you should do, put only 2 villagers on one food crate, and one on the other, have the other 2 immediately go to food, shoot down an animal in the first 15 secs, cause their AI is disabled in the first 15 secs then use 1 villager, after you have collected 120 food, herd the animals in.

Then, you keep gathering FOOD, not anything else, have one villy build a house, if you have extra wood, build a market, WHEN you are aging, so you get to age faster, second, if you have more than 300 wood, build a house, then a market, then use your gold, and buy food, or wood, so you can age faster, hehe, it is fun, and you can make units, (pikes) before they age and pike their tc, hehe, or if they are fucking india, you can nerf their agra fort, but I would go with the tc, but if you go after the fort with more than 10 pikes, they may take it down, thus they will not age, and lose, hehe, it is great, I shall show you a few things.

Age II

ok, so you got eh 700 wood, and 4 villies down, then send 8 pikes or 3 hussar, and get ready to attack, make lots of bows and 10 or 15 pikes, then use the 3 hussar to nix some villies, it takes them down a little, if they are brits, make sure you send 8 bows first, or make an army first, or try to age faster than them, cause they make an Outpost with their FB, if you nix the outpost, half the battle is won, cause I hate the outpost, it is annoying, and I have to play tag with them while they manor boom, which makes me mad, sad.gif

Then it is simple after that, make lots of bows, cause they will make muskets, if they start switching to bows, make hussar, and make sure to make pikes, and keep them for the buildings and hussar, biggrin.gif

I hope this helps a little, it is not easy, oh, and Never, Never FB a India guy, unless you know he is not agro forting, cause you need to keep back, same with germans, germans first shipment is better than any of your's, damn 9 bows 2 uhlans, make lots of bows AND pikes verse germans, and micro verse doppels, they are gay, haha. I'll teach you later, when I see you online, hopefully this weekend, I shall leave my MSN on all tomorrow, so just IM me and let me know when you are on, then I can show you how mean french can really be:D

Good job so far, and remember, keep up the good work!

-Rob

*NaturePhoenix is God, iamgrunt is Satan!*

+
# 17fear887 Apr 11 2008, 08:40 AM
Ok i'll try...but why don't made a FB against Indian player? eyebrow.gif they have the best colonial armys so, if i can, i must push em before they can take some advantage of large number of units...is this wrong?

QUOTE(RobEW @ Apr 11 2008, 04:41 AM) *

*NaturePhoenix is God, iamgrunt is Satan!*

thumb.gif

+
# 18RobEW Apr 11 2008, 18:20 PM
Since India will 90% of the time age before you, they will have their 3 sepoy from the age, and the agra fort, which is really gay!
And then they start making units, your best option is a DB, a defensive base, usually right outside your town, and then whereever your villies are, build houses near their hunt, so you can spot cav coming before they hit you, and then you know what they are making, and if their army is at your house, you can oust the agra fort.
Although, my favorite strat, at least in 2v2, have my ally stay there, and I go around the fort and destroy their TC with pikes, or doppels, biggrin.gif

+
# 19fear887 Apr 12 2008, 09:01 AM
lol...yes ok, i was presuming that i age up faster than him tongue.gif

+
# 20fear887 Apr 13 2008, 17:33 PM
yeah!!! my first win against an Aztec player banana.gif

i was lazy during the game because i was talking with my sister...anyway i've beat him happy.gif

This post has been edited by fear887: Apr 13 2008, 19:34 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File ___QuiD__fear887_French__Vs__F_A__rayan_cooper_Aztecs____mongolia___Supremacy_.age3Yrec
Size: 399.33k
Number of downloads: 45
Player Name Side Team
[-QuiD] fear887 1
[F~A] rayan_cooper 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)