Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[R] MR_BIG

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1VaidKa May 1 2008, 09:37 AM
Hai, my bro played this match, so I think he use mh this match, nice all know, saw hijacker, chose allways best way, avoid hij, or kill workers when making tunel, and may more situation....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Attached File MR_BIG_MH.rep
Size: 124.43k
Number of downloads: 19
Player Name Side Team
HaX-Costons* 1
-ErroR^TeRRo 1
-ErroR^RiSiNG- 3
MR_BIG 3

This post has been edited by Samus Aran: May 2 2008, 12:22 PM

+
# 2Samus Aran May 2 2008, 00:42 AM
I'll review.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3goran23 May 2 2008, 04:08 AM
no map hack,at least not in this game, ididnt c any since he had radarsand he could ve seen jackers, so some moves were suspicious, but not enough.
btw mr big did hack stats so dont think that his 10000 games played are real, since no1 ever saw him before and he is horrible gamer wacko.gif

+
# 4White_Knight May 2 2008, 04:57 AM
Radar is completely irrelevant when it comes to a verdict. In any case, being up against Stealth they are obviously going to use Radar Vans, even if they do not actually need the radar feature.

These moves were all rather strange. The first two can be explained though. 1) One Quad was almost dead and the other was half-way there, so they may not have been able to take out the fresh enemy Quad. But they still seemed to move in a suggestive manner. 2) This is certainly not convictable, but it was striking just how they completely avoided going anywhere near him.

Given the trajectory of the units, the third incident is explainable by MapHack because they clearly maneuver in such a fashion to suggest they are avoiding something, then after killing two Hijackers they continue in the direction they were originally going. At first it may seem like their reactions were just too good to be true. As a matter of fact, they were premature. I have an interesting image below and also attached is a Windows Media Video of the few seconds either side of this event.

Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File Quads_Avert.zip
Size: 390.65k
Number of downloads: 23
Player Name Side Team

+
# 5Samus Aran May 2 2008, 12:20 PM
From what I saw watching the replay and of course White Knight's video, I know there is some kind of maphacking going on there. I also gathered that he tried to run away from mig attack one or two times. He dodges the hijackers by swinging out before they were revealed post-13661-1143531603.gif This is the most common reaction from a maphacker to do when there is a hijacker close to his tanks. Yes it's convictable and I'm pretty sure which means 100% sure it's mh.

MR BIG - 50B80AE8
[100% Maphack]

Thx for posting. smile.gif

+
# 6UNr34L May 2 2008, 19:38 PM
Lol,this shouldn't have been taged 100%,there are far more obvious cases than this that got NO MH wacko.gif .

Game: Generals 2

+
# 7White_Knight May 2 2008, 19:42 PM
When two MHRRs are 100% sure it's MapHack, it gets tagged as 100% MapHack.

+
# 8ExPo` May 2 2008, 22:43 PM
QUOTE(White_Knight @ May 2 2008, 19:42 PM) *

When two MHRRs are 100% sure it's MapHack, it gets tagged as 100% MapHack.
I agree it's most likely mh, but I also agree with unreal that a lot of other cases get let go that are far more obvious than this, like the old one I brought up innocent.gif . Either way look at the bright side, another hacker busted pirate.gif

+
# 9White_Knight May 2 2008, 22:50 PM
Without knowing what you're referring to, I can't really agree or disagree. This case though was no different to a lock-on in my opinion, they gave an order that clearly indicated they were avoiding something, that order came before the stealth units were revealed by the Radar Van. Therefore, they saw them prior to that moment even though they had not previously been exposed. That is why it has resulted in a conviction.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)