Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Im done with this shit

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Pr4ct1c3 Sep 5 2008, 19:27 PM
Really this game has just been such a fuckin COCKSLAP in the face....... Its not even fun to play anymore because 90% of the fucking population plays empire and yeh that pretty much sums it up. Macro has no skill. Just queue 99 units and wait for them to come out. Same goes for harvs just one harv on one node and ur fine. There is some more macro elements to it though when you have to keep an eye on ur bugged harvesters that occasioanlly stop for a drink...

Naval combat is a complete and utter stupid addition. For example if your playing as allies and you bash some soviet dude he cam just run into the water. If you happen to be running low on cash and you cant get a naval yard built straight away youre FUCKED. He builds two or three akulas camps at ur base with them and you cant do shit in the water... So all he needs to do is camp up with bullfrogs and flakcannons and just wait..... untill he gets dreadnaughts.. And yeah deadnaughts are a big fuck you to artillery units since they can fire across the entire fuckin map whilst athenacannons cant even reach a mcv placed a bit offshore. And yeh wait.... water has four expos... all untouchable by land on temple prime oh and yeh temple prime has TWO.. i repeat TWO land expansions that are untouchable by sea. And once he camps up with bullfrogs hes immune to air... So yeh gg there.

Buildorders are just plain and boring. Fuck me cnc3 rapes his game in bo diversity. Just look @ patch 1.8 and there were like ATLEAST 5 different bo's for GDI, sonic spam with engi rush, 3wf spam, infspam, like a mix of everything. surveyor rush on ur enemies blue.. etc. In RA3 ur a top player if you do rax pp ref wf pp ref.... and thats for two factions.. and yeh empire are different. and yet again a big advantage for them since they can fuck pretty much everyone over with

Misstakes, allies and soviets once they mess up vs empire they have offically messed up. With empire you can have poor ass micro and macro and still make a wtf comeback all you really have to do is camp up and just wait untill you have the king onis and waveforce and just oneshot every allied unit on the field(yes century bombers can kill the wf where ur teching but theres still a chance of making a comeback because empire is simply lulz.

And yeh oneclock powers and oilderricks. Seriously what the FUCK were they thinking?

/rant

This post has been edited by Pr4ct1c3: Sep 5 2008, 19:30 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2viral v2 Sep 5 2008, 19:38 PM
agreed =.=

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3B00M Sep 5 2008, 19:45 PM
/signed

Lets add some more things:
Random- Excellent luck generator + Bonus advantage for whoever picks it
Interface lag - The best way to fuck up a game
Oneclick powers- Better than ever !
And last but not least, the amazing F button for all abilities sleep.gif

This post has been edited by B00M: Sep 5 2008, 19:48 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 4DarkMorgulKing Sep 5 2008, 19:46 PM
I agree with you on everything, except the bo diversity...it's slightly better than you say, but not great post-13661-1143531603.gif

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 5Pr4ct1c3 Sep 5 2008, 19:49 PM
Yeah. And i didit even mention instacap engies and the uselessness of t1 infantry beyond t1. esp allied inf.. lol

DMK i never said there wasnt alot of different bos but fuckin hell youre pr0 if u do rax pp ref wf pp ref... really. COME on..

And 5 tanks is so hard to micro..... really Atleast in the wtf days of 1.8 predmicro was highly rewarded. I went through most KOTH games not even scrolling rapidily and q clicking my way to victory......... lol

This post has been edited by Pr4ct1c3: Sep 5 2008, 19:51 PM

+
# 6Mooff Sep 5 2008, 19:51 PM
which magical unit can i spam to win? plz enlighten me.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 7JoZhA Sep 5 2008, 19:54 PM
ima miss u practice tongue.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 8Echo Sep 5 2008, 20:02 PM
Keep it out of the balance forums dry.gif

Game: AirMech

+
# 9Fallen666 Sep 5 2008, 20:07 PM
Agreed, game is suckfuck now..

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 10Echo Sep 5 2008, 20:11 PM
lol @ everyone complaining about a BETA

we have 2 maps, some serious balance still to work out, you didn't even pay for it, and you're whining like little children laugh.gif

+
# 11S2Zrathustra Sep 5 2008, 20:17 PM
Not to mention that the BETA's BALANCE is already better than CNC3's 1.0 lol

Besides, these are superficial issues that are due to BALANCE. The game's fundamental underlying gameplay is 4905247598342567394827650938456 times better than CNC3's.

If we get the same post-launch support for RA3 as we did for CNC3, then the game will be fantastic. Especially since it's RELATIVELY balanced atm, in beta stages.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 12Omega-1 MR Sep 5 2008, 20:23 PM
Everything you mention here in this topic wouldn't mind me at all if this beta were organized the way I had expected it would. I thought we would have a lot of communication with developers on the forums here (like in the first week of the beta). And, more importantly, I thought EA would actually use the beta to experiment. Have radical changes every week. Try something out. Listen to what people are complaining about and implementing it to quickly test it, it doesn't hurt if the idea is wrong, just revert back.

Instead, we fight with this for weeks and wait for big patches again.

+
# 13Phantom Sep 5 2008, 20:23 PM
QUOTE(Echo @ Sep 5 2008, 15:11 PM) *

we have 2 maps, some serious balance still to work out, you didn't even pay for it, and you're whining like little children laugh.gif

You beat me to it smile.gif.

QUOTE(Pr4ct1c3 @ Sep 5 2008, 14:27 PM) *
Fuck me cnc3 rapes his game in bo diversity. Just look @ patch 1.8

It took them 8 patches and a beta to get it to that state. RA3 isn't even out of beta yet.

Clan: Teh Staff

+
# 14AngryHan Sep 5 2008, 20:24 PM
Yeah, beta's the time for testing, I've a feeling they're just giving us something to be excited about.....which will ultimately be a fail.

Clan: H2

+
# 15ServaNt Sep 5 2008, 20:28 PM
EA beta =/= testing its promotion.

Game: None

+
# 16Maistral Sep 5 2008, 20:31 PM
Wait for AGM to piss on you with his "logic" how you suck and can't play properly tongue.gif

But, yeh pretty much agreed what Practice said post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 17-Izzo- Sep 5 2008, 20:34 PM
QUOTE(Echo @ Sep 5 2008, 23:11 PM) *

Now that's the only post I can agree on in this thread.

What brought this up practise? Someone beat you in a game and you got your panties in a bunch?

+
# 18Star Ocean Sep 5 2008, 20:35 PM
Games can get old really fast if every single player picks the same army just to get the best chance possible to win.

Clan: H2

+
# 19Echo Sep 5 2008, 20:36 PM
guys, the "Beta" isn't really a beta, the only thing it's really doing is catching bugs and promote the game, EA will probably fly out the best players they know who are in the beta to do some final balance changes before the game goes gold. Don't act surprised that it's not getting many patches because it's much more cost effective to do it that way.

This post has been edited by Echo: Sep 5 2008, 20:36 PM

+
# 20Pr4ct1c3 Sep 5 2008, 20:39 PM
QUOTE(Echo @ Sep 5 2008, 20:11 PM) *

The more reason to complain. The devs might see the FUCKUPS they made incase they didint notice them the first time around

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)