Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 43The_Tears_Maker Dec 2 2008, 04:36 AM
Another sad case. MELH|Tom

Attached Image

Thanks to my friend TheKindPerson .....another Anti-Dc Vigilante

+
# 44Proffesor Dec 3 2008, 07:33 AM
well Tom , theres a problem wit his connection , his broadband is screwed up and he dosnt know how to fix it so he DC all the time even when he plays with me , so he cant help that and even when he does play he apolgises so chill dude

+
# 45Proffesor Dec 3 2008, 07:35 AM
Anyways ,what do u have against MELH ? is there something going wrong ? because it looks like u just pick on us , but there are a lot of dc out there as well !!!

+
# 46The_Tears_Maker Dec 3 2008, 10:14 AM
yes many players dced on me before. But for clans that dced, MELH stands out as the most frequent for me.

+
# 47Proffesor Dec 3 2008, 16:23 PM
I take it u only play melh are somthing ? xD

because u must love them or somthing wacko.gif

+
# 48The_Tears_Maker Dec 4 2008, 04:58 AM
Yes i love to hate them. They r like a clan that has the worst losers.

I enjoying exposing and shaming the so call Pro players.

+
# 49Proffesor Dec 4 2008, 07:41 AM
Hmmm ok w/e and "worst losers" ? how can u say that when u only have 2 mebers that have dc ? i am not a bad loser i can take a loss so dont say that ^ and where did u here that we were "Pro players" ?

+
# 50The_Tears_Maker Dec 4 2008, 09:33 AM
I have some respect for u for trying to 'save' ur clan. U can have control over yourselves. But can u control ur clan from dcing and flaming other players? There r so many things they r doing obviously u have no clues about.

Regarding ur questions, its pointless to argue with you. I only started to collect evidence to post up here, regretly those in the past i have not save replays nor save a screenshot.

Whatever it is, MELH certainly isnt in anyones' book of respect.

+
# 51Proffesor Dec 4 2008, 18:57 PM
oh ok , and what do u mean by "flaming other players" ?
and u say "isnt in ANYONES' book of respect" well i know people who have respect for MELH , so u cant say "anyones"

and ps

are u Shirefolk ? xD

+
# 52Proffesor Dec 4 2008, 19:01 PM
Oh and i was speaking to my good friend Tom and he said that dc was from like the first 2 mins in the game because hes connection sucks balls and he cant help it , so thats why he is getting a change of broadband.

+
# 53The_Tears_Maker Dec 5 2008, 00:40 AM
GOTCHA! AND U KNOW WHAT HE TOLD THE OTHER MEMBER OF MELH??

He actually told one of them that he was actually winning the match when he dced!

Now he changes the story to 2 mins?

THE REAL DEAL IS THAT ITS NOT EVEN 10 SECS!

A BUNCH OF LIES!

+
# 54The_Tears_Maker Dec 5 2008, 08:29 AM
|it was MELH|King that told me this

+
# 55Proffesor Dec 5 2008, 23:43 PM
wateva man.................. this is starting to bore me , u going about "trying" to solve stupid problems -.-

+
# 56The_Tears_Maker Dec 6 2008, 04:28 AM
i know its not going to solve any 'stupid problems' (MELH DC reputation).

What i enjoying is shaming all these shameful players who thinks they r great talking a full load crap and dcing in the end.

Yes u should 'whatever' man. Cause nobody has patience with a clan with so many DCing members in it.

+
# 57Proffesor Dec 6 2008, 10:44 AM
WOW so, so far you have shown me 2 bits of evidence showing 2 members, but what about all the other members? so you cant say "(MELH DC reputation)" if it is just 2 people and why u say "so many" when you are just proving 2 people, and theres more than 2 people in MELH guhhh...

+
# 58KingSpillBlood Dec 6 2008, 19:53 PM
The most important foundation to any clan is honesty. If you are going to make a clan, make an honest one, or not at all.

Trust is largest part of any relationship. You have to be able to trust the people you are part of.

You are judged by the company you keep. Your clan will be viewed in concordance to the player who has the worst attitude or disconnecting habits. That is a fact on some game and anywhere else.

Purge the people who disconnect, or make your own clan are the only two options, if you care enough. If you don't, you will probably recieve the same complaints.

I don't mean to pry or put anyone down, it is my experience in the matter and I only want to give criticism that is constructive. smile.gif

This post has been edited by KingSpillBlood: Dec 6 2008, 19:55 PM

Clan: HellRaisers

Game: Minecraft

+
# 59Proffesor Dec 6 2008, 20:37 PM
Fair point KingSpillBlood but you keep saying "your clan" but i dont own MELH i am just a loyal member who likes to stick up for m8's if needed, like everyone else probally...
and i know DC is a wrong thing to do, but Tom i know has a really bad connection no matter what he will DC, he DC's on me but i dont complain like some people (u know who) but anyways, enough said, why are you picking on MELH ?

+
# 60KingSpillBlood Dec 6 2008, 21:20 PM
It is apparent that some players of MELH frequently disconnect. This is the case of many clans, not just MELH's.

If it is not your clan, you shouldn't feel obliged to defend them or fix the problem. You owe them nothing. Be done with them and create your own like I did. smile.gif

Clan: HellRaisers

Game: Minecraft

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)