Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

MELH. The blacksheep within.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 61Proffesor Dec 6 2008, 22:55 PM
LOL LMAO , well "Clan" = team mates, so as team mates we need to stick togeather right? so that is what i am doing.
and no thanks i dont another account on that game xD

and what is your clan called ?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 62KingSpillBlood Dec 7 2008, 04:50 AM
HR but we aren't active that much anymore.

They are your team-mates, and there is little to no doubt that they actively disconnect to protect their statistics. The only good thing about a stat is that you can use it to track your progress. No one else cares about it or gives it any credibility because you can mess with it by disconnecting.
When you start disconnecting, any credit is lost regardless.

They are your teammates. But they are acting like children.

On the playground, we used to argue whether or not the soccerball hit the goal we set up. Even if it was clearly a score, it would still be argued. But no one was willing to give up their pride, and there would be dialog about even the most clear of scores.
We were 6-8 years old then. wacko.gif

Tell them to drop their pride. I don't see how you can be teammates with people who don't have any sense of sportsmanship or honor.

It disgusts me that I am spending so much time thinking about disconnecting and the uselessness about changing your stats on BfME2. I would rather play a game against a sack of dogshit than a person who changes their win/loss record- that is the honest truth of general opinion and my own.

Clan: HellRaisers

Game: Minecraft

+
# 63The_Tears_Maker Dec 7 2008, 08:42 AM
like i said..i respected Professor's loyalty to his clan.

But apparaently he has been desperately trying to save MELH really really bad reputation. Just go into open play lobby and talk abt MELH...... most random players will just shout 'NOOB' or "DC clan".

But is that loyalty worth? Its comparable to the terrorist loyalty to their leader.

Loyalty to good or bad. U decide. Not just blindly.

TO Prof, if u read my posts real carefully, regarding the 2 bits of dc evidence....i already said i m starting to collect evidence as i have not kept any on the previous times MELH DCED on me.

So of cause it starts small.

+
# 64The_Tears_Maker Dec 7 2008, 08:44 AM
regarding picking on MELH . . . is I have to agree. I pick on all DCers.

+
# 65Proffesor Dec 7 2008, 11:24 AM
Ok , well good points both of you, and i understand you need to get the DC'ers out of here, and i know there are some DC in the clan i am in but i cant change them, so i dunno what to do , because i dont want to move clans , well not yet so i dunno .......

+
# 66The_Tears_Maker Dec 7 2008, 17:06 PM
u can try means to VETO the dcers out of ur clan. IF ur clan leader is not a dcer himself.

U can leave ur current clan nick unless u really care abt ur current stats.

Or u can choose to do nothing and just play ur own games.

+
# 67Proffesor Dec 7 2008, 21:24 PM
Well my leader is NOT a Dcer

and i dont want to leave this clan i have been in it for a very long time and i dont care about stats as long as i am playing i am ok =D

lol anyways , i have never seen u on bfme2 wacko.gif do u have many nicknames or summin.

+
# 68The_Tears_Maker Dec 8 2008, 02:28 AM
Yes, I am currently The_Tears_Maker, AussiePowers, AwesomePowers, Spell_Trouble, BAD|ENCOUNTER

+
# 69Proffesor Dec 8 2008, 12:15 PM
klkl

+
# 70DarthAMOR Nov 12 2009, 10:03 AM
QUOTE(KingSpillBlood @ Oct 17 2008, 03:34 AM) *

DC'ing is so vain. post-13661-1143531603.gif

true! sleep.gif
People with no sportsmanship who cant take a lose shouldnt play online imo dry.gif
at least in a clan cuz that will make the clan as nooby as it can be tbh tongue.gif
nothing against MELH so.. since you kicked him cool2.gif

+
# 71DarthAMOR Nov 12 2009, 10:08 AM
Did you kick him? unsure.gif
hopefully,.. otherwise u0udiablo.gif

+
# 72DarthAMOR Nov 12 2009, 10:17 AM
QUOTE(KingSpillBlood @ Dec 7 2008, 05:50 AM) *

HR but we aren't active that much anymore.
They are your team-mates, and there is little to no doubt that they actively disconnect to protect their statistics. The only good thing about a stat is that you can use it to track your progress. No one else cares about it or gives it any credibility because you can mess with it by disconnecting.
When you start disconnecting, any credit is lost regardless.
They are your teammates. But they are acting like children.

On the playground, we used to argue whether or not the soccerball hit the goal we set up. Even if it was clearly a score, it would still be argued. But no one was willing to give up their pride, and there would be dialog about even the most clear of scores.
We were 6-8 years old then. wacko.gif

Tell them to drop their pride. I don't see how you can be teammates with people who don't have any sense of sportsmanship or honor.
It disgusts me that I am spending so much time thinking about disconnecting and the uselessness about changing your stats on BfME2. I would rather play a game against a sack of dogshit than a person who changes their win/loss record- that is the honest truth of general opinion and my own.

very true m8 pirate.gif
could not say it better, listen to KSB kids.. you might learn smth 4 life wub.gif

+
# 73KingSpillBlood Nov 24 2009, 06:00 AM
Hahah I remember this topic now.

God, did I have an opinion on everything. laugh.gif But I haven't changed, I am the same way I was a year ago, especially on this topic. happy.gif

+
# 74DarthAMOR Dec 3 2009, 14:27 PM
[TAR] is even a worth dc noOb clan tbh!! biggrin.gif
nice sig KSB^^ tongue.gif

+
# 75KingSpillBlood Dec 8 2009, 18:26 PM
Thanks, it's from Grahlond about 10,000 yrs ago.

+
# 76Temporary Dec 8 2009, 21:43 PM
QUOTE(KingSpillBlood @ Dec 8 2009, 13:26 PM) *
Thanks, it's from Grahlond about 10,000 yrs ago.

sammmmmmmeeeeeee

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 77KingSpillBlood Dec 9 2009, 04:06 AM
Grah gave you some rocking colors.

+
# 78Temporary Dec 9 2009, 11:35 AM
QUOTE(KingSpillBlood @ Dec 8 2009, 23:06 PM) *
Grah gave you some rocking colors.

yeah banana.gif

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)