Explore GameReplays...

GR store design ideas/uploads

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1AgmLauncher Nov 4 2008, 07:28 AM
This thread is for everyone to post their ideas for clothing and products, as well as designs, slogans, and whatever they want to see in GR's store.

Post away banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

Clan: CrAzY

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2Oreb Nov 4 2008, 07:38 AM
Ok. Apart from the obvious GR logos and the like, perhaps having forum quotes that are famous or extremely hilarious can be put in shirts. I'm sure everyone can think of one they remember, it can even be a competition to get quotes on shirts.

Also, perhaps letting the graphics department be let loose with designs that can relate in some way to gaming or GR would be a good idea, another competition can be done from this as well.

Game: Hardware

+
# 3ConGrUenCy Nov 4 2008, 08:42 AM
How about having custom T- shirts made for members with their gr names on it or get some new designs (which the artists can make), since they look pretty bland atm.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4Genome Nov 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Cool to see the big wigs finally decided to let it go ahead. Not cool to see the coders doing the designs instead of the graphics team unsure.gif In my world, those shirts have little place really, i could wear them around my house, and probably wouldn't feel comfortable with much else.

I really do want to support the website by buying a shirt or something, but i need a decent design to warrant to the purchase post-13661-1143531603.gif No problems at all including the shield or the url, the shield is a good logo, but i feel like it just can't carry an entire shirt.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5cl0ak Nov 4 2008, 09:08 AM
QUOTE(Kommander_Kale @ Nov 4 2008, 00:44 AM) *

Cool to see the big wigs finally decided to let it go ahead. Not cool to see the coders doing the designs instead of the graphics team unsure.gif In my world, those shirts have little place really, i could wear them around my house, and probably wouldn't feel comfortable with much else.

I really do want to support the website by buying a shirt or something, but i need a decent design to warrant to the purchase post-13661-1143531603.gif No problems at all including the shield or the url, the shield is a good logo, but i feel like it just can't carry an entire shirt.

I agree. I don't really need anything else that is going to ruin my social status as a geek, lol. I'd love to help design some shirts if anyone gets any ideas. What restrictions are there (like no back, sizes, colors of ink and shirt)? Where do we put our designs once we finish them?

Also, what about having shirts for each individual game? Nothing that would break any copyrights of the games or anything, just something unique to each. For example, for Company of Heroes we could have insignias of different military ranks.

This post has been edited by cl0ak: Nov 4 2008, 09:10 AM

Game: Left 4 Dead

+
# 6Aberrance` Nov 4 2008, 09:26 AM
Long sleeves? And yeah, the Logo isn't much atm.

This is just a quickie but maybe something like this?

EDIT (TDA): Make sure to click to see the full version as it's actually WHITE and way proer than the thumb!

This post has been edited by TDA: Nov 4 2008, 10:37 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 7Lord Nevets Nov 4 2008, 09:51 AM
Ohhh Hell yeah...I remember when I got a Pm from Darky ( if I remember right ) asking us to take a survey and I said have you ever thought about making Gr t-shrts. I would like to see Caps and watches...key ring ect.

Bloody awesome tbh...will order something soon.

Staff discount ftw ? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by LordNevets: Nov 4 2008, 10:54 AM

Clan: Elite Hunting

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 8BigSimo Nov 4 2008, 09:57 AM
needs shirts with pics of darky + agm.

Clan: Flamingos

+
# 9|elder|Kiltec Nov 4 2008, 10:24 AM
More colors for the mousepad would be cool!
The white is a bit boring.

If there are "pro"-shirts - why not have "n00b"-shirts? biggrin.gif

Or some with ":banana:" on it! Not the pic just the text! biggrin.gif
For I wub.gif banana.gif !

Clan: |elder| & |eldar|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 10Harry` Nov 4 2008, 10:25 AM
QUOTE(BigSimo @ Nov 4 2008, 18:57 PM) *

needs shirts with pics of darky + agm.

Doing stuff to each other smilie_naughty.gif ph34r.gif

I like ana's ideas, needs to be more sleek. The shirts are so bland.

I'm going to be getting the modern clock and one of those black t-shirts regardless ^^

Clan: Gwaith-i-Nolendili

Game: Demigod

+
# 11Oreb Nov 4 2008, 10:26 AM
Abberance has got a right idea, those sort of designs are awesome.

As well as any designs related to gaming in some ways, like WW2 themes for the CoH community, and communist propaganda for RA3 and so on.

+
# 12Lord Nevets Nov 4 2008, 10:38 AM
QUOTE(Oreb- @ Nov 4 2008, 23:26 PM) *

Abberance has got a right idea, those sort of designs are awesome.

As well as any designs related to gaming in some ways, like WW2 themes for the CoH community, and communist propaganda for RA3 and so on.

Strong chance of breaking copyright laws there.

Clan: Elite Hunting

+
# 13TDA Nov 4 2008, 10:39 AM
I like Aberrance design drol.gif.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: None

+
# 14Aberrance` Nov 4 2008, 10:51 AM
I used Angra's brushes so he might have some say in whether or not its usable tongue.gif.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 15Genome Nov 4 2008, 10:56 AM
Yesssssss Aberrance. If those are quickies, contract the man right now! Those are exactly what i was after, nonsensical yet undoubtedly appealing designs. Cool propaganda t-shirts and the like also suffer from the nerd effect thing, but if funny or cool enough may be able to overcome it. Wicked designs are the best all-round bet methinks.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 16Oreb Nov 4 2008, 11:18 AM
QUOTE(LordNevets @ Nov 4 2008, 20:38 PM) *

Strong chance of breaking copyright laws there.

Depends since it wouldn't actually be taking anything from the game itself, just have relation to it. Simply having a shirt with 3 chevrons isn't really copyright law now is it? Nor is having a silhouette of a tank with big guns.

Obviously if it related to a game in anyway, the respective companies would be contacted and would more then likely be happy to alow the design if it advertised said game in some way (which can be done through the portal on GR).

+
# 17DiMkA Nov 4 2008, 11:58 AM
how about beeing able to pay with GR gold laugh.gif smilie_naughty.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 18Poita_ Nov 4 2008, 12:17 PM
You should make some that don't actually say "GameReplays" on them and just have the logo. That way it just looks like a normal shirt and no one has to worry about RL people asking what GameReplays is and feeling embarassed to answer, while at the same time, supporting the site they love biggrin.gif

I think I might buy a couple of these for when I'm at home or at work, but I don't think I'd want to be seen in public with them post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

+
# 19KingSpillBlood Nov 4 2008, 12:47 PM
I love it! wub.gif

Ana's design is absolutely great too, put that on a white sweatshirt, or make it white on black and I think it would look awesome. drol.gif

Thank you to everyone who pushed this idea and those who made it happen.

This post has been edited by KingSpillBlood: Nov 4 2008, 12:50 PM

Clan: HellRaisers

Game: Minecraft

+
# 20FreedomX10A Nov 4 2008, 13:02 PM

that was actually good anarion why cant you make me a sig like THAT?

anywhos my idea would be to have a logo of a game to show what game you play or make it customizable otherwise its a great concept

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)