Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Who we are

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1warhawks Feb 13 2009, 19:37 PM
Attached Image

Welcome to the base for Reign of Madness |RoM| gaming clan. We are a clan that is mostly comprised of Company of Hero's players but we do have some members that also play Dawn of War II (any game is welcomed).

You can see a list of members here.

And you can view where we are in the world here.

The goal for RoM (see our First Post Here) is to create a gaming environment where our members play competitively at a high level while still having fun. The underlining philosophy of the clan is that each and every member plays a crucial part in helping the clan. It is our belief that the best gaming experiences happen when members are willing to invest time and effort into the relationships with others, both in the clan and the gaming community in general.

Our ideal age is 17+, but we currently do not have a minimal age limit in place. Maturity is a key requirement and this means carrying yourself well both in game and in the community and most of all showing respect for fellow clan mates.

Skill must be good and this is defined in terms a good understanding of the games we play and the ability to compete at creditably level. We have some very high level players but skill alone won’t get you in.

This post has been edited by warhawks: Jun 7 2010, 13:40 PM

Clan: Reign of Madness

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Wu299 Feb 14 2009, 12:16 PM
1. Your handle(s)/username(s):
2. xfire name:
3. Your age:
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok):
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us?
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join?
7. What do you think you can contribute?

1) Wu499, for AT with mate Wu699
2) Wu299
3) 15
4) 1v1 levels – Wehr, US and PE lvl10, brits 9; AT lvl with mate - 8 allys and 5 axis (50:7 W:L I guess)
5) Well I`d like to have more friends for 2v2s, event. for 3v3s; of course some 1v1s would be good
6) Main reason? Lets say that 5) is main reason... I`m looking for clan where are good people to play with/against and get better.
7) AT partner, something you can crush in 1v1s smile.gif, sometimes I have somehow good ideas. But lets be honest, I`m by far not as good as you.

something about me: Living in Czech republic, playing bass guitar, tuba, problems with spelling, pretty much always laughing, crazy a bit.

I`m not as foolish to think you will let me in, but life is fun, so why not try it?

This post has been edited by Wu299: Feb 15 2009, 13:27 PM

+
# 3warhawks Feb 14 2009, 12:28 PM
QUOTE(Wu299 @ Feb 14 2009, 07:16 AM) *

1) Wu499, for AT with mate Wu699
2) don`t have xfire, haven`t need it yet

Hi Wu499. Welcome to our forums! If you don't have xfire, you should download it and create an account. Once you do post up your account name (just edit your original post). Then I can add you to our xfire |RoM| group just so you can see who is online and you can play with them. xfire is really the best way to contact people for games because we don't hang out on CoH/Relic most of the time unless we are playing. Looking for your update and in the mean time, feel free to add me (warhawks) as a friend in CoH. Thanks.

+
# 4Wu299 Feb 14 2009, 12:43 PM
OK. Will DL, also will you add in smurf I`m playing with at the moment.

Seems like this community is friendly, I like it smile.gif

+
# 53baseballer3 Feb 14 2009, 17:18 PM
Hey Wu. Welcome, feel free to add me on Xfire and RO, both nicknames are 3baseballer3.

+
# 6Wu299 Feb 14 2009, 17:31 PM
Hey baseballer, thx.

+
# 7Peacekeeper Feb 14 2009, 18:22 PM
I'll add to the hospitality too smile.gif

But unfortunately I deleted all my CoH accounts in an attempt to stop playing.

So all I can offer is my welcome, and an xfire account: cohpeacekeeper

+
# 8sjceran Feb 14 2009, 19:35 PM
hey Wu, hows it going. You can add me on RO under sjceran or RoMsjceran. RoMsjceran is subject to deleting though until i get perfect stats biggrin.gif

+
# 9Wu299 Feb 14 2009, 20:12 PM
Wow, so friendly smile.gif

I will add you tomorrow (well its 21:10 here), RO doesnt work (at least here..) and so on, this evening is broken tongue.gif.

Will play with you whenever you want (if we connect to each other till I finally force myself to fix that bloody thing).

And for all: my English is quiet bad. Feel free to bash it.

Good luck for now.

+
# 103baseballer3 Feb 14 2009, 20:20 PM
Ya unfortunately RO is down right bah sad.gif now hope it goes back up so we can play again.

Edit: It's back up again!

This post has been edited by 3baseballer3: Feb 14 2009, 20:22 PM

+
# 11DucknCover Feb 17 2009, 02:39 AM
1. Your handle(s)/username(s): HappyFaceOnFire
2. xfire name: exigo140
3. Your age: 17
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): Not really sure.
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? DoWII & CoH
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? DoWII action
7. What do you think you can contribute? Definately a lot of DoWII stuff you guys might need. I love the game and I do know about all 4 factions and their commanders and upgrades. Hopefully I can contribute my knowledge and gameplay =D

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 12warhawks Feb 17 2009, 04:29 AM
QUOTE(DucknCover @ Feb 16 2009, 21:39 PM) *

1. Your handle(s)/username(s): HappyFaceOnFire
2. xfire name: exigo140
3. Your age: 17
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): Not really sure.
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? DoWII & CoH
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? DoWII action
7. What do you think you can contribute? Definately a lot of DoWII stuff you guys might need. I love the game and I do know about all 4 factions and their commanders and upgrades. Hopefully I can contribute my knowledge and gameplay =D

Hey DnC, welcome! I sent you a PM with some information. Looking forward to some gaming with you.

+
# 13Lord Lokgar Feb 18 2009, 14:54 PM
1. Your handle(s)/username(s): Lord Lokgar for dow2... CoH i really don't play anymore
2. xfire name: smdhell
3. Your age: 16, about 3 months from hitting 17.
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): Well, in 1v1 I was ranked 10 for tyranids in the short time I played 1v1. Trueskill was 26 and 13-3 at time of closing (if I remember correctly). And I only played one game with the hive tyrant, rest were RA/LA.
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? DoW2
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? I want to get better at the game, and I feel that joining a clan thats competitive in nature is the best way of achieving that goal.
7. What do you think you can contribute? Love and affection. Oh and tyranids.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 14warhawks Feb 18 2009, 15:58 PM
QUOTE(Lord Lokgar @ Feb 18 2009, 09:54 AM) *

1. Your handle(s)/username(s): Lord Lokgar for dow2... CoH i really don't play anymore
Hi Lokgar, welcome to RoM forums. Make sure to put your request in to join our xfire group so you can contact our clan members:
http://www.xfire.com/clans/reignofmadness/apply/

Also, where are you located? I forgot to ask this question in the template, but it helps to know from a timezone perpective.

Looks like this weekend some guys will be getting DoW II, so hopefully it picks up soon thereafter.

+
# 15Lord Lokgar Feb 18 2009, 16:01 PM
I am in Louisville, Kentucky.

+
# 16Deagle^ Feb 18 2009, 17:12 PM
Maybe he knows Kibbles, I think that's where he's from ohmy.gif

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 17BrandenburgKommando Feb 19 2009, 07:58 AM
I live 20 mins from hellfox he is in Oceanside but yeah make vince come back

Game: Men of War: Assault Squad

+
# 18Gilligan101 Feb 20 2009, 22:27 PM
1. TrickyGilligan for DoW2, think I was using Gilligan2v2 for CoH, haven't played in ages.
2. trickygilligan
3. I'm 23
4. TS 32 for DoW, played CoH since release. Mostly doing Nids for now, but played all races with varying degrees of success in the beta.
5. DoW2, maybe some CoH, but I'm pretty rusty.
6. All of my friends who bought DoW2 only want to do single player, because they get really emo whenever they lose multiplayer matches. Since they almost never play, they lose a lot. It's a vicious cycle.
7. A good group of people to test strats against and dominate 3v3s sounds lots of fun, and I recognize many of your names from my CoH days.
8. Sacramento, CA

Just downloaded Xfire for the first time, and I *think* I got it set up right and applied to your group, but please let me know if I screwed it up.

Edit: oh god you guys play EVE too...

This post has been edited by Gilligan101: Feb 20 2009, 22:28 PM

+
# 19warhawks Feb 21 2009, 03:35 AM
Hey there "little buddy". I added you to our xfire group. Some guys still have to get DoW II though. Just xfire some members and see if they want to play. Welcome to our forums!

+
# 20Deagle^ Feb 21 2009, 05:04 AM
QUOTE(BrandenburgKommando @ Feb 18 2009, 23:58 PM) *

I live 20 mins from hellfox he is in Oceanside but yeah make vince come back

I live 2 minutes from Kashll ohmy.gif

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)