Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

CNC Generals World Championship!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41-HaTeR- Mar 30 2009, 22:08 PM
Gora and viking are right, it was supposed to find the best CCG country in the world, analogue to soccer's WCS in RL.

Anyway, they got the point, too much activity is almost killing the origine idea of this tourney (ye, weird, first time the 'activity' is bad), so we most likely will remove the 'country' part and teams shall be set randomly as well as names for teams. Time to enlist will be extended for 1-2 weeks. And a start of a campain of advertisment on other sites will be initiated, too.

You all will be informed as soon as we made the decision, which I hope will be within the next days...

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Mar 30 2009, 22:11 PM

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42Basel Mar 31 2009, 01:13 AM
I hope me or naab gott time to play because i am going to Cuba and naab i havent seen him in ages

Clan: Shield

+
# 43VVendinho Mar 31 2009, 06:59 AM
That´s what i said at the very beginning, the players should be from they´re own country or at least only one. Look at Team Italy captain from other country wacko.gif

Anyway this isnt a country Tourney anymore, as if countries dont get 4 people together. They just lack on goodplayers and cba to get 2 mod players in their team ( what i understand ) but the case is allready clear then, Germany got most goodplayers and Teams = Germany won. You can name the Tourney different.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 44-Chemical- Apr 2 2009, 14:38 PM
Now, after i read this question more often, i want to ask if there is the possibility to cast a LIVE STREAM at least for the semi finals and finals. Guess the number of interested people is pretty high.

Would be nice to discuss this here and in staff room

+
# 45rarely Apr 2 2009, 14:45 PM
trough xfire this is possible. good quality too

Game: Generals 2

+
# 46Cheguev` Apr 3 2009, 11:49 AM
-E-

Team Germany
Captain:TaifuN`

Member:Dakilla
rarely
MarcJ

confirmed.

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 47-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 12:09 PM
For your information: The 1000$ prize is removed from this tournament!
I'm sure for the mess.

They're going to be used for a pretty much bigger tournament (which you will love, I'm just saying: Get ready to CW in may!).

Nevertheless, this tournament keeps getting run, I'm trying to get some money for this tournament, too. But the games should be set!

I'll edit all the teams in this afternoon/evening.

+
# 48-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 17:04 PM
kay... All posts set invisible. There's no point in discussing now. Staff will serve you the new idea/concept as soon as it's created - fully.

Please, don't worry too much, it's really in our interest to do the best for CCG and its community, we've got no other goals.

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Apr 3 2009, 17:05 PM

+
# 49xFactor Apr 3 2009, 17:24 PM
Just so this is on the record, I think we should put 500$ into this tournament. And use the other 500$ for other things. The CNC World Championship should be a big deal, and with that prize money it can be.

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 50-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 17:32 PM
Please drag that into senior staff rooms, xfaggy.

+
# 51trve^viking Apr 3 2009, 17:58 PM
pls make a poll what the players want...very unprofessional acting from the staff here to announce the money first and then take it away,a lot of guys will withdraw from this tourney now...simple make a poll and let the community decide, thx.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 52-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 19:18 PM
Yeye... "let the community decide", "let the community set the tourney", blablabla. Worked out very well last time, huh.

The changes were made in your favor, not to fool you.

I'm sorry if some ppl are disappointed not to be able to win the money by this way, but there will be a different chance.

+
# 53-Chemical- Apr 3 2009, 19:41 PM
QUOTE(~Chemical~ @ Apr 2 2009, 16:38 PM) *

Now, after i read this question more often, i want to ask if there is the possibility to cast a LIVE STREAM at least for the semi finals and finals. Guess the number of interested people is pretty high.

Would be nice to discuss this here and in staff room

Maybe a statement would be nice ph34r.gif

+
# 54-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 20:04 PM
Is there a possibility? happy.gif

Idk, otherwise I would have said so. As martjin said, there probably is one. So I could imagine that we are having a video-guy who is joining the games which we presume to be good to live stream them.

MartJIn, would you be my volunteer?

+
# 55Merce Apr 3 2009, 20:15 PM
heres ur official unofficial statement i threw in the offer to 1k Hater liked the idea and added it to the tourny then it got reworked by staffers for something much bigger planned and since it was my money they asked my opinion i liked it so their rolling with it w00t tongue.gif i should get a tourny mod for prize orginization hater ohmy.gif

+
# 56trve^viking Apr 3 2009, 20:15 PM
QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Apr 3 2009, 19:18 PM) *

Yeye... "let the community decide", "let the community set the tourney", blablabla. Worked out very well last time, huh.

The changes were made in your favor, not to fool you.

I'm sorry if some ppl are disappointed not to be able to win the money by this way, but there will be a different chance.

yea and it worked well as the replaysystem got replaced tongue.gif just think better about such announcements in the future.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 57Basel Apr 3 2009, 20:16 PM
Die stupid kids i am here to hang stupid people with stupid posts

Clan: Shield

+
# 58xFactor Apr 3 2009, 20:52 PM
So you're going to hand yourself? tongue.gif

I think the community should voice their opinions when Hater announces the final "tournament". Until then not really much to talk about.

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 59-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 22:26 PM
QUOTE(trve^viking @ Apr 3 2009, 22:15 PM) *

tongue.gif just think better about such announcements in the future.

Sorry, but you have no idea tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif So please, do not comment on things you do not understand and cannot see behind the scenes wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif Thank you very very much!

This post has been merged by -HaTeR-: Apr 3 2009, 22:32 PM

+
# 60-HaTeR- Apr 3 2009, 22:32 PM

Teams set

Team Italy italy

1 Captain: Br3aThY
2 Skooter
3 Spell
4 ^Zayron-

Team United States of America us

1 Captain: Skynny
2 -Silent^1
3 xFactor
4 DesireNNNNNNNN

Team Germany germany

1 Captain: TaifuN`
2 Dakilla
3 rarely
4 MarcJ

Team Germany 2 germany

1 Captain: MCLoTuS
2 Ka$$aD
3 MrX'
4 CraZy

Team Germany 3 germany

1 Captain: -XeoNeQ-
2 spalding
3 Zakhaev`

Team Germany 4 germany

1 Captain: Cleriker
2 Cleriker
3 2bad4you
4 Dampflok
5 Extinction

Team Yougoslavia serbia

1 Captain: CowsMoo69
2 Gora
3 sss

Team Scandinavia finland sweden denmark

1 Captain: Basel
2 Trixx
3 -NaaB-

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)