Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Maphack

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1SpaiN Dec 2 2005, 03:04 AM
You don't have to spend long in quickmatches vs random gamers to catch a maphacker. Here is a replay i would like you to judge for yourself and tell wether this is maphack or not. Imo its 100% Maphack , as he locks on to not one but 2 of my dragon tanks.
Also here is a neat SS i have of him when he got a bit angry. blush.gif

This post has been edited by SpaiN: Dec 2 2005, 03:07 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File ofni_hack.zip
Size: 7.43k
Size (unzipped): 23.92k
Number of downloads: 54
Player Name Side Team
SpaiN|Riskmaru 1
ofni 2

+
# 2AngryHan Dec 2 2005, 08:40 AM
I\'ll have a look tonight, but please don\'t put 100% Maphack as the topic sub-heading smile.gif

Clan: H2

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3Shark Dec 2 2005, 11:47 AM
I haven't check the replay yet, but he is a f*cking dc noob! u0udiablo.gif I posted an accusation last week, but although he said on the screenshot that he will dc Lost soul said that there was not enough evidence... (he didn't mention the word dc) dry.gif
Here is my accusation:
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...showtopic=48806
I will check the replay now! banana.gif

+
# 4Shark Dec 2 2005, 13:13 PM
QUOTE(PyRo^ @ Dec 2 2005, 09:40 AM) *

I\'ll have a look tonight, but please don\'t put 100% Maphack as the topic sub-heading smile.gif

No need! banana.gif I made the work for you!! wink.gif He just saved you the time changing the sub-heading! biggrin.gif wink.gif

There are a lot of lock-ons under fog but I concentrated on the first one, on the first flame on the left. Here are the results: The lock on under fog isn't even dodgy!!! tongue.gif Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

The first 3 SS show exactly, when the lock on occurred and the last one shows the sight of the demo bikes. My bikes on the test have gone intentionally a little bit further. sleep.gif So ofni had even less sight than my bikes did!!! banana.gif

Unofficial Verdict:

100% Maphack

ofni - 3E1F2237

Ps: Thank you Spain for helping me bust this mh and dc noob. The only thing you need PyRo is to make it official!!! smilie_naughty.gif

This post has been edited by Shark: Dec 3 2005, 12:57 PM

+
# 5SpaiN Dec 2 2005, 15:46 PM
No problem cant stand hackers

+
# 6AngryHan Dec 2 2005, 16:31 PM
ROFL that guy's an absolute noob. He f*cked up his fast AD, and he also doesn't know how to place buildings, rofl.

Anyway, a definite maphack, Shark provided the exact evidence (thumb.gif), and there were shitloads of lock-ons under fog after that.

ofni - 3E1F2237 will now be relocated to the Maphack list smile.gif

<P^

This post has been edited by PyRo^: Aug 28 2006, 14:36 PM

Clan: H2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)