Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

RA3Boards Clan Wars Tournament #1 Started!

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 141zokker13 Oct 4 2009, 10:12 AM
Rofl xnavi. ^^
I just hope that CnC4 will come early. =)
Still funny, these guys who camp on #1 really think they are the best. =}

Any statements by dolphin?? Would be great =}

Game: None

+
# 142Ukraine$tar Oct 4 2009, 10:44 AM
clan SSC = point pushers and ssc player x.Cloud

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 143nukestrike Oct 4 2009, 10:50 AM
well its obvious that x.cloud got first place via cheating...i never heard of him, hope this guy wont get that 50dollars, cuz he cheated and dodged every1 decent i guess

This post has been edited by nukestrike: Oct 4 2009, 10:51 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 144Masked Oct 4 2009, 11:05 AM
aparently its iamelectro.
our stratergy speicalist. but i have the impression he was messing around with me

+
# 145xnavigator Oct 4 2009, 12:50 PM
QUOTE(nukestrike @ Oct 4 2009, 10:50 AM) *

well its obvious that x.cloud got first place via cheating...i never heard of him, hope this guy wont get that 50dollars, cuz he cheated and dodged every1 decent i guess

i rlly want to hear what dolphinraider has to say about this... but he seems to be elsewhere =/

This post has been edited by xnavigator: Oct 4 2009, 12:50 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 146zokker13 Oct 4 2009, 14:18 PM
I though dolphin is currently studying...

+
# 147storm717 Oct 4 2009, 15:47 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ Oct 4 2009, 09:18 AM) *

I though dolphin is currently studying...

Yah classes started for me a while ago for my last semester at college, but also, I tend not to get on GR.org or deal with RA3Boards stuff on the weekend, but will be addressing all of these issues soon.

That being said, I'm pretty disappointed in the community and annoyed that I have to deal with this sort of drama. I guess I should have known that whenever a system can be abused, people WILL abuse it.

I will do my best to sort out of all this shit of the next day or so and post results here and on the site! Sorry for the delay but I will be doing stuff for most of the day. As a lot of you already have, please send any information about people exploiting the system to

[email protected].

so it will be easier to sort it out. I'd prefer that rather than posting stuff in this thread if you haven't already as it allows me to sort it out rather than creating a bunch of issues with people flaming other people.

+
# 148storm717 Oct 6 2009, 03:37 AM
sorry guys been busy with a project this week and will get to annoucing the winners and cheaters for the clan wars tournament ASAP (probably late tomorrow or early Wednesday).

Also, there is another contest going on for the month of october, but no prizes as of yet (but the ladder will be reset to count everything from Oct 4th on).

Also, keep emailing me any information about cheaters at [email protected]

+
# 149xnavigator Oct 6 2009, 09:16 AM
I hope u do the right choice dr.

gl to ur next project

+
# 150storm717 Oct 8 2009, 00:41 AM
Hey guys, I'm sorting this out right now.

I don't think I'm going to hand out any BANs for RA3Boards, but will be disqualifying the clans that did point push.

The prizes will be $50 and a t-shirt for the top player and the top clan.

I'm currently talking with 2POC about MAYBE getting some prizes for another month's competition that would involve CNC4 beta keys, etc. However, if anybody wants to donate some prizes, then PM me or email [email protected].

I will post again later tonight when i sort through the shitfest that is last months matches and point-pushing clans.

- EDIT -

QUOTE(xnavigator @ Oct 6 2009, 04:16 AM) *

I hope u do the right choice dr.

gl to ur next project

I meant busy with a school project, not on another website or something. I am very busy with my last semester in college right now.

This post has been edited by DolphinRider: Oct 8 2009, 00:43 AM

+
# 151storm717 Oct 8 2009, 00:56 AM
So after looking over and DQing all of the point pushers... congrats to the number one clan:

NTO!!!

And the number one player:

Ukraine$tar_oWnZ!!!

I will be contacting you guys via RA3Boards for information on getting your prizes.

if you want to bitch about this or have any questions, email [email protected], don't make a new topic, and don't reply here, this thread will be locked soon. Thanks!

+
# 152kustodian Oct 8 2009, 01:02 AM
Congratz to the winner biggrin.gif

Locking this on the request of DolphinRider.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)