Lostboypnoy & Random_Guy_477

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Ryftig Dec 1 2009, 19:35 PM
Have fun! biggrin.gif

Clan: HotOPS

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Zhura Dec 1 2009, 19:51 PM
Right, I'd like to direct you to my sig, it has my contact details on it biggrin.gif

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: Dota 2

+
# 3lostboypnoy Dec 2 2009, 23:51 PM
Hi there! I'll try to get in touch with you. I'm usually on during weekends. My in-game name is [Fury]^isL0sT, though you can also find me on using my other account; [BiP]isL0sT. Ill try to get a few games going with you ^^

+
# 4Zhura Dec 3 2009, 04:53 AM
Sounds good, im usually on weekends too, so send me a email at randomguy477@y7mail.com or you could add me on xfire whenever you can play against me smile.gif I'll also get some replays of me losing so you can critique me.

+
# 5lostboypnoy Dec 4 2009, 01:16 AM
hey what time zone are you in?

EDIT: and yeah, uploading some replays would be a good idea biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by lostboypnoy: Dec 4 2009, 01:18 AM

+
# 6Zhura Dec 4 2009, 04:19 AM
Im in GMT +11, normally +10, but we have daylight savings now. I'll get some replays up as soon as i can.

+
# 7Zhura Dec 6 2009, 23:18 PM
I got pwned by some guy... tell me what i should do

-E- I'd just like to show you this pretty cool game here. Just showing you when i play somewhat good.

This post has been edited by Random_Guy_477: Dec 8 2009, 23:44 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File AvS.RA3Replay
Size: 448.69k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
Jonatantwn 1
RandomGuy477* 2
Attached File Interesting_game.RA3Replay
Size: 313.35k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
RandomGuy477* 1
Valhalla_Reaper 2

+
# 8lostboypnoy Dec 18 2009, 00:10 AM
Finally! School is out for Christmas Break! Ok, ill be much more active now randomguy. I will look at the replays this weekend and give you some advise.

+
# 9Zhura Dec 18 2009, 03:03 AM
biggrin.gif I is happy now!

+
# 10lostboypnoy Dec 20 2009, 07:28 AM
Alright, watched first game, what i noticed:

- You spent too much money on Peacekeepers in the beginning. Make sure you only make 2 or 3 to garrison the hut by your enemy's oil derrick. Add in a javelin trooper or 2 to prevent him from expanding there as well.

- Make sure you wall in BOTH refineries. That mistake cost you 3 harvesters lol

- You needed to scout much more, seeing him going quick tier 3 on 2 refineries (lol?) could have been vital intel. If you see someone going quick tier 3, expand like a mad man.

- Next time expand to the refinery in the water behind your base BEFORE expanding to the refinery on the ridge.

- When you see apocolypse tanks coming when your at tier 2, one word should be screaming in your mind over and over: CRYOCOPTER CRYOCOPTER CRYOCOPTER. This handy unit is a game changer
, one shrink= dead apoc.

- After your starting two refs, you should build your airfield first before your power plant. Helps get your vinds out faster. Though on infinity isle, fire island, and snow plow, I advise building airfield after your first refinery. Opens up early vind harrassment. Against empire, ALWAYS do this so you can pick off osme vx's.

Ill post more advise later when I have time to watch it again. Cheers!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)