Attached File long_win_lol.RA3Replay
Size: 908.94k
Number of downloads: 1
Player Name Side Team
MATTWOOOOO* 0
G.O.DSilentCry 0

+
# 42Ryftig Dec 18 2009, 04:37 AM
One more exam left smile.gif I'll get on these soon and we could probably play together also if you want.

Clan: HotOPS

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 43MATTWOOOO Dec 18 2009, 12:14 PM
ooo awesome sounds , i would love to play with you ! wink.gif

just finished my exams tongue.gif

+
# 44StandaaR` Dec 18 2009, 21:19 PM
I'm not gonna upload replays, i just wonna play vs u, and say what i do wrong. I know watching repays of noobs isn't that fun.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 45MATTWOOOO Dec 18 2009, 21:55 PM
watching replays of noobs? talking about me i suppose... lol any need for that comment

+
# 46Ryftig Dec 18 2009, 21:55 PM
Whatever you like smile.gif I'll be done with exams next week so we'll be able to play then. I got your MSN too.

+
# 47MATTWOOOO Dec 18 2009, 21:56 PM
ADD ME ON MSN TOOOOOOOO

mattrhys@hotmail.co.uk

+
# 48StandaaR` Dec 19 2009, 20:19 PM
QUOTE(MATTWOOOO @ Dec 18 2009, 23:55 PM) *

watching replays of noobs? talking about me i suppose... lol any need for that comment

Nono i didn't mean u as noob, i'm a noob.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 49Ryftig Dec 23 2009, 01:21 AM
Maniek-style Replay:

- Good start, a bit slower than maniek though tongue.gif
- Micro was a bit off. You killed the bullfrogs and flaks without losing much which was awesome. Bring your cryos back in! You didn't need to retreat them all the way back to your base.
- Keep spamming units like there's no tomorrow; waypoint them close to the fight and just keep attacking.
- Losing your cryos is absolutely forbidden. Shrink bullfrogs and then kill them = priority 1. If you lose your cryos, it's pretty much GG. Fortunately for you, you lost them late enough that he had run out of money and you had a giant mass of tanks. Good that you killed his harvs too, that should be one of your main targets as well. He killed most of your army but didnt have any $ to make more stuff.
- Again, don't forget to build units - riptides are the unit of choice, since he has no AF. Riptides are better vs infantry and are decent vs shrunken tanks. Just queue up like 100 and you won't have to think about it.
- Again, don't forget to bring your new units into the fray. You had a nice tea party by the oil at one point smile.gif
- No need to remake your MCV. He has no cash and a couple tanks. You have a bunch of tank and a bunch of cash. You won't here this much from me, but just spam!
- Good persistent win. A little better micro and it would have been peerless.

+
# 50Ryftig Jan 12 2010, 16:40 PM
Anything else you'd guys like to ask/talk about? We can also try and schedule some playing time!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)