Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

#1492 [Vid/Audio] [2.601] frumsonmai/Moliat (Allies) Vs Untzatz/VonManteuffel (Axis) VA...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Greatness Dec 7 2009, 03:49 AM
Replay:

Part 1:

Part 2:

audio file up soon smile.gif

EDIT: Well I dont know what happened to the last 10 min of my vid but it blacks out, so Im working on fixing that now. Sorry, should be fine soon

Final 10 mins of the game:

Audio:

This post has been edited by Greatness: Dec 7 2009, 07:45 AM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2epitome Dec 7 2009, 08:28 AM
I think all shoutcasts are better if you keep your mics on, no push2talk. Forces you to say more shit, naturally more fun. And the backround noise going on/off just makes the audio more uncomfortable.

Like the intro doh smile.gif and the game was good.

+
# 3Banjar Dec 7 2009, 10:55 AM
I dont mind the mic on/off as much, you kinda get used to it after 10 minutes. The cast was good, but "Muffin" seemed like he actually got really angry which created a negative energy in the last half of the cast - I felt bad for Greatness having to try to smoothe things out all the time in the end and avoid "touchy" subjects like capping the beach/medic bunkers/assault grenades... When you are casting, I would suggest a little more objectivity, Mr Muffin ;-). Greatness, good job!

The game itself did not really have a winner as much as one team just lost a little more than the other.

Anyway.. thanks for casting the game, it is always entertaining! Lots of back and forth, both teams had their opportunity of winning, but both failed to tighten the noose, really. (Not that I would be any better myself).

It is easy to get spoiled with *really* good replays here, because those games are more interesting to cast. I don't really think it is necessary to throw "noob" at average players though. If any of the participants from the game are reading this, I am sure you guys had a great time with high adrenaline! So good for you, I enjoyed it!

regards,
Banjar

edit: by the way, what is the music in the intro?

This post has been edited by Banjar: Dec 7 2009, 11:10 AM

+
# 4Moliat Dec 7 2009, 14:13 PM
Watched the replay a dozen times to revise my playstyle, and now I just finished watching the entire cast (which made me realise some stuff I hadn't myself), and I have to say I agree to much of Muffin's frustration. Like leaving the beach and not building med bunkers (which I have to say was a real relief for me fighting primarily in the south) and somewhat poor microing by me, but do keep in mind however that (at least I) haven't even played the game for 2 months, I'm fully aware of that I am a newbie. Nevertheless, it was a very fun and exciting game against good opponents considering my own level, with the adrenaline pumping towards the end. I just think it's awesome you decided to cast on it smile.gif

This post has been edited by Moliat: Dec 7 2009, 14:15 PM

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 5Jeep. Dec 7 2009, 19:01 PM
QUOTE(Banjar @ Dec 7 2009, 11:55 AM) *

edit: by the way, what is the music in the intro?

It's a music piece from Borderlands, don't know it's name or if it's from something else. But I know it's in Borderlands smile.gif

Clan: Allstars

+
# 6IIProdigyII Dec 7 2009, 19:09 PM
Thank you for casting this game, i've enjoyed it.

Frumsonmai
iamnosmurF

+
# 7Greatness Dec 7 2009, 20:01 PM
by the way, what is the music in the intro?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ8lkbKmFPk

Frumsonmai
iamnosmurF

I cant believe I didnt see that LOL tongue.gif

+
# 8Banjar Dec 7 2009, 20:43 PM
QUOTE(Greatness @ Dec 7 2009, 20:01 PM) *

by the way, what is the music in the intro?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ8lkbKmFPk

Frumsonmai
iamnosmurF

I cant believe I didnt see that LOL tongue.gif

heh, I edited the question in later, that would explain alot wink.gif

by the way, sorry if my criticisms came across as harsh in any manner, I believe that you obviously should point out mistakes you see when casting a game, just a little less agitated wink.gif

now back to waiting for the next cast.. tongue.gif

+
# 9Brother Glacius Dec 10 2009, 22:11 PM
***** Allied Bias much? Ugh. Sorry, but that really takes away from a shoutcast.

***** Brother G.

+
# 10josemota Dec 11 2009, 00:35 AM
Poor little map center tongue.gif Nothing more than dirt and destruction from the abuse. Nonetheless, a good piece of learning.

I was surprised to listen to a lady in the cast, don't take it wrong, I don't know a single female soul that's interested in war games. It was interesting though, great job!

+
# 11griffar Dec 11 2009, 10:13 AM
was browsing GR.org since a long time and first thing i saw in shoutcast section is a vidcast of my favorite CoH chick
awesome will watching now smile.gif

+
# 12EnglishMuffin Dec 12 2009, 00:23 AM
QUOTE(Brother Glacius @ Dec 10 2009, 15:11 PM) *

***** Allied Bias much? Ugh. Sorry, but that really takes away from a shoutcast.

***** Brother G.

LOL! There is no allied bias, just facts. The truth can hurt, sorry it takes away from your enjoyment of a cast.

+
# 13Yazkaron Dec 14 2009, 16:08 PM
What a sexy voice! wub.gif

great SC thumb.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)