Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.08

+
# 302Charger` Mar 5 2012, 05:53 AM
whats goin on bro!!!!!!!

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

+
# 303VeNeNo` Mar 5 2012, 11:31 AM
Everything 's good dudeee!As you would say,I'm still fucking the same girl since almost 2 years now smile.gif you? smile.gif Nice to see you appear in here sometimes biggrin.gif

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 304Deth Mar 5 2012, 11:37 AM
On that note, how is your sister Faby? Haven't seen her in a while.

Clan: vKo

+
# 305VeNeNo` Mar 5 2012, 12:21 PM
My sister is good thanx,and also his big boyfriend is good btw biggrin.gif

+
# 306Deth Mar 5 2012, 13:44 PM
Yeah thanks, she always said I was big. Ever since the first time I broke her backdoors in.

Lool ok I'll stop bashing your sister now. On here at least, can't make any promises in RL tongue.gif

+
# 307VeNeNo` Mar 5 2012, 14:27 PM
Ahah you wish!!! biggrin.gif
Noob remember my guide.is getting old!

+
# 308Charger` Mar 5 2012, 15:14 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Mar 5 2012, 07:31 AM) *

Everything 's good dudeee!As you would say,I'm still fucking the same girl since almost 2 years now smile.gif you? smile.gif Nice to see you appear in here sometimes biggrin.gif

good shit man.. i've been fucking the same girl for almost 2 months ahahahaha. basically have a girlfriend at this point.

QUOTE(Deth @ Mar 5 2012, 07:37 AM) *

On that note, how is your sister Faby? Haven't seen her in a while.

i'm literally laughing at your comments. you got a little bit funny.

QUOTE(Faby88 @ Mar 5 2012, 08:21 AM) *

My sister is good thanx,and also his big boyfriend is good btw biggrin.gif

My sister -> his..... knew she/he was a tranny when i saw him/her

QUOTE(Deth @ Mar 5 2012, 09:44 AM) *

Yeah thanks, she always said I was big. Ever since the first time I broke her backdoors in.

Lool ok I'll stop bashing your sister now. On here at least, can't make any promises in RL tongue.gif

loooool

+
# 309Deth Mar 6 2012, 12:50 PM
Funny thing is, Faby completely missed the first part. For Faby's sake: I was implying the girl you have been fucking for 2 years is your sister.

Still going gym charger?

+
# 310VeNeNo` Mar 6 2012, 12:54 PM
QUOTE(Deth @ Mar 6 2012, 13:50 PM) *

Funny thing is, Faby completely missed the first part. For Faby's sake: I was implying the girl you have been fucking for 2 years is your sister.

Sorry deth if I didn't get it.I'm not in the mood of getting jokes anymore in this community you know.

+
# 311Charger` Mar 7 2012, 02:03 AM
QUOTE(Deth @ Mar 6 2012, 08:50 AM) *

Still going gym charger?

i mean, really on/off... Since pledging, i've been so fucking lazy with the gym. i was good with the beginning of the semester, then i had midterms and since then, i've been shitty. i'm lucky enough to still look like i'm in decent shape, but i'm really not. been playing more basketball though lately and it's really shown how out of shape i am compared to how i normally play. but whatever. When i go back to school Sunday, i'm hopefully going to do some heavy lifting 2-3 times per week and then do some P90x shit with (basically) my girlfriend 2-3 times per week. I never even thought twice about the P90x stuff until i actually tried it with her and was out of breath in like 7 minutes... That shit is so much different than running/anything i've ever done so i'm gonna see how it plays out.

how bout you????? i also hope you're ready to party and get bitches with me abroad dude. i have some friends studying in london so i'm probably gonna try to make a trip up there, especially since it's so fucking cheap to travel within europe.

+
# 312Deth Mar 7 2012, 02:05 AM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Mar 6 2012, 13:54 PM) *

Sorry deth if I didn't get it.I'm not in the mood of getting jokes anymore in this community you know.

Apology accepted.

+
# 313Deth Mar 7 2012, 02:14 AM
QUOTE(Charger` @ Mar 7 2012, 03:03 AM) *

i mean, really on/off... Since pledging, i've been so fucking lazy with the gym. i was good with the beginning of the semester, then i had midterms and since then, i've been shitty. i'm lucky enough to still look like i'm in decent shape, but i'm really not. been playing more basketball though lately and it's really shown how out of shape i am compared to how i normally play. but whatever. When i go back to school Sunday, i'm hopefully going to do some heavy lifting 2-3 times per week and then do some P90x shit with (basically) my girlfriend 2-3 times per week. I never even thought twice about the P90x stuff until i actually tried it with her and was out of breath in like 7 minutes... That shit is so much different than running/anything i've ever done so i'm gonna see how it plays out.

how bout you????? i also hope you're ready to party and get bitches with me abroad dude. i have some friends studying in london so i'm probably gonna try to make a trip up there, especially since it's so fucking cheap to travel within europe.

Lool. Never heard of P90x but if it involves banging your gf, then I'm sure it's good exercise.

FYI London is anything but cheap lol. Train travel will own you before you even get into a bar. And drinks in central London cost a rediculous price. I'd say like $13-$15 a drink if you're drinking doubles. You can get some deals in some bars though, like 2for1 etc, which you HAVE to abuse before you go clubbing. Let me know when you're coming and me and Freddie will show you how we roll in London wink.gif

+
# 314Deth Mar 7 2012, 02:15 AM
Forgot how much I hated that winkface.

+
# 315Charger` Mar 7 2012, 02:52 AM
QUOTE(Deth @ Mar 6 2012, 22:14 PM) *

Lool. Never heard of P90x but if it involves banging your gf, then I'm sure it's good exercise.

FYI London is anything but cheap lol. Train travel will own you before you even get into a bar. And drinks in central London cost a rediculous price. I'd say like $13-$15 a drink if you're drinking doubles. You can get some deals in some bars though, like 2for1 etc, which you HAVE to abuse before you go clubbing. Let me know when you're coming and me and Freddie will show you how we roll in London wink.gif

haha i fucking hate having sex all sweaty. i did it once and it was so gross my boner started dying down and i went for like 20 min without finishing.

yeah i figured that.. i mean traveling around europe while in europe is like virtually nothing price wise from what i've heard. my friend said he spent $105 (not euro) going to 5-6 different places. i also know about pregaming; it's the same shit here where when you get to the bar, everything costs more... so that's why i plan on pregaming ahead of time and then being drunk when i show up, then having like 1-2 drinks while at the bar. can't fucking wait man.. feel free to hit me up in the netherlands too, i'll let freddie know on facebook when i'm up there in august and we'll make something work. also feel free to add me on fb (i promise i'm not going to contact you until i get to the netherlands and it will be private message). hit me up on private message here because i honestly probably won't come back once i leave for school again.

+
# 316Charger` Mar 11 2012, 04:51 AM
back to school tomorrow... so as i mentioned, hit up gen if you want my facebook info..

+
# 317Val` Jun 5 2012, 07:48 AM
Charger your in the wrong clan. If you read the Unr3al rules I think you'll find your cunt ass attitude fits quite well.

Do you watch Trailer Park Boys? Makes me fuking piss all over myself, especially Lahey

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 318Charger` Jun 5 2012, 22:56 PM
if you ever think i'd be in the same clan as vale, the man who set the record for amount of dogs fucked in 24 hours, then you're outa your fucking mind

+
# 319Crabby Lobster Jun 6 2012, 01:03 AM
I was in the same clan as him once. His attitude changes completely once he's in your clan. Conversations with him turn from endless flames to endless flames with <3's thrown between them.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 320Val` Jun 6 2012, 01:27 AM
Valente is truly a cunt

Clan: Unr3al

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)