Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

Ask Charger Anything

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Charger` Dec 9 2009, 00:47 AM
ask me whatever the fuck you want...

can range from sports to lifting to girls to school.

I'll answer honestly and to the best of my ability. If i don't know something i'll say i don't know it

if deth or desk or anyone posts anything fucking stupid and not worth answering i am going to delete it.

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 2Wok3N Dec 9 2009, 19:29 PM
Charger, whats a good lobster recipe?

Clan: vKo

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Deth Dec 9 2009, 19:38 PM
QUOTE(TheGenera1' @ Dec 9 2009, 20:31 PM) *

Lool donst post anything stupid here deth, says charger and you have already filled the topic with crap.

Actually, you have posted more crap seeing as both my posts had questions involved. Your post has no question at all.

Charger, how would you reccommend me having 10 girls at once without any of them knowing about eachother?(They can't have memory loss or anything. Perfectly average girls) Dedicating one to each day of the week worked fine at first but there simply is not enough days in the week, and each are desperate to see more of me. I would also like to know the best recipe for cooking kibby?

+
# 4Wok3N Dec 9 2009, 19:42 PM
Charger, with that lobster recipe, is there anyway to make the food attract beautiful women? How do you suggest I do that? Also, if they are attracted to the lobster, will it take away from their attraction to me? Please help me. Thanks.

+
# 5Charger` Dec 9 2009, 20:13 PM
QUOTE(Wok3N @ Dec 9 2009, 15:29 PM) *

Charger, whats a good lobster recipe?

i can honestly say i do not know! Check online smile.gif

QUOTE(Deth @ Dec 9 2009, 15:38 PM) *

Actually, you have posted more crap seeing as both my posts had questions involved. Your post has no question at all.

Charger, how would you reccommend me having 10 girls at once without any of them knowing about eachother?(They can't have memory loss or anything. Perfectly average girls) Dedicating one to each day of the week worked fine at first but there simply is not enough days in the week, and each are desperate to see more of me. I would also like to know the best recipe for cooking kibby?

deth, no need to post the other shit.

I assume you mean girlfriends. They need to live in different areas and you need to make yourself the ultimate Alpha Male. You have to have the busiest schedule- tons of homework, sports.. anything that would make you too busy to see her more than once every 10 days. You would also have to make yourself a different person for some of the girls to run the risk of word getting out if they know people from other towns. Shit would hit the sealing too fast though. I know you're speaking hypothetically.

QUOTE(Wok3N @ Dec 9 2009, 15:42 PM) *

Charger, with that lobster recipe, is there anyway to make the food attract beautiful women? How do you suggest I do that? Also, if they are attracted to the lobster, will it take away from their attraction to me? Please help me. Thanks.

No idea about the lobster bro haha. Yeah though, it's a great opener with a chick. If you're talking and hit it off, and then you can't think of anything to say, you can say something like "ahh man. Sorry i have to go _____ (make some shit up)... If she likes you, she'll probably look discouraged. Then, hit her with "Hey, do you want to come over and i'll cook you some dinner tonight?" And then tear that pussy apart!

+
# 6coopie Dec 9 2009, 20:39 PM
are the nets going to win another game this year?

+
# 7Charger` Dec 9 2009, 22:11 PM
QUOTE(coopie @ Dec 9 2009, 16:39 PM) *

are the nets going to win another game this year?

abso fucking lutely

+
# 8Temporary Dec 10 2009, 01:54 AM
why do you make threads like this?

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: None

+
# 9Crabby Lobster Dec 10 2009, 03:21 AM
How do you manage to be so perfect at everything?

Game: League of Legends

+
# 10Raziel` Dec 10 2009, 12:25 PM
I got a real important question. This is work related and I'm really struggling with this.
How do I import a CSS file to a portal on ALUI+weblogic10 if I can't access the HEAD of the HTML page?

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 11Deth Dec 10 2009, 16:40 PM
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

+
# 12Charger` Dec 11 2009, 00:25 AM
QUOTE(thebetterderek @ Dec 9 2009, 21:54 PM) *

why do you make threads like this?

hmm well one thread about lifting was because gen and some other people asked me questions in the GoW private forum and i figured i would open it up. Also, activity is absolute shit in here.

QUOTE(desktipper @ Dec 9 2009, 23:21 PM) *

How do you manage to be so perfect at everything?

i am not perfect at everything.

QUOTE(Raziel` @ Dec 10 2009, 08:25 AM) *

I got a real important question. This is work related and I'm really struggling with this.
How do I import a CSS file to a portal on ALUI+weblogic10 if I can't access the HEAD of the HTML page?

www.google.com

QUOTE(Deth @ Dec 10 2009, 12:40 PM) *

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

2 different, unrelated words. Polish people are fucktards

+
# 13AntiElfman Dec 11 2009, 19:59 PM
QUOTE(Deth @ Dec 10 2009, 12:40 PM) *

Reminded me of a joke

a guy walks in into a bar and sees this drunk at the bar sitting there drinking, and right next to him there is this little guy playing a tiny piano. the guy goes up to the drunk and says "that's really cool man! where'd you get it?" the drunk says "that bottle over on the end of the bar is magic all you have to do is say what ever you want into the mouth and it will immediately be granted to you", so the guy goes over grabs the bottle and says "I want a million bucks!!!" an immediately a million ducks burst through the door to the bar " the guy exclaims "what the hell is this, I didn't ask for a million ducks!" to which the drunk replies "do you really think I asked for a ten inch pianist?"

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 14Wok3N Dec 11 2009, 20:41 PM
QUOTE(Elfman13 @ Dec 11 2009, 15:59 PM) *

Reminded me of a joke

a guy walks in into a bar and sees this drunk at the bar sitting there drinking, and right next to him there is this little guy playing a tiny piano. the guy goes up to the drunk and says "that's really cool man! where'd you get it?" the drunk says "that bottle over on the end of the bar is magic all you have to do is say what ever you want into the mouth and it will immediately be granted to you", so the guy goes over grabs the bottle and says "I want a million bucks!!!" an immediately a million ducks burst through the door to the bar " the guy exclaims "what the hell is this, I didn't ask for a million ducks!" to which the drunk replies "do you really think I asked for a ten inch pianist?"

Not funny.

+
# 15AntiElfman Dec 12 2009, 16:59 PM
wtf..since when does bfme2 have "referees"

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 16Charger` Dec 12 2009, 23:13 PM
QUOTE(Elfman13 @ Dec 12 2009, 12:59 PM) *

wtf..since when does bfme2 have "referees"

since fags in dU started spamming bfme2 forums............. just deleted many of their posts and they'll probably bitch now.

+
# 17Verdo Dec 13 2009, 20:56 PM
is lady gaga really a hermaphrodite?

+
# 18Xenith Dec 15 2009, 01:44 AM
dU people are a strange mix of hard work and total and complete retardation.

What's your bfme2 nick charger?

+
# 19Charger` Dec 16 2009, 20:55 PM
QUOTE(Verdo @ Dec 13 2009, 16:56 PM) *

is lady gaga really a hermaphrodite?

nah

QUOTE(Xenith @ Dec 14 2009, 21:44 PM) *

dU people are a strange mix of hard work and total and complete retardation.

What's your bfme2 nick charger?

my regular ones

A1RJ0rDaN23, KoA|Charger, etc...

+
# 20Xenith Dec 29 2009, 03:20 AM
If there is a god, why doesn't he smite you dead for always dodging me?

Dodger

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)