How to Watch Heroes of Newerth Replays

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21ToTaLMaStA Feb 4 2010, 11:36 AM
F5 didnt work for me for screenshot

+
# 22kustodian Feb 4 2010, 13:33 PM
QUOTE(ToTaLMaStA @ Feb 4 2010, 12:36 PM) *

F5 didnt work for me for screenshot

Then I don't know how to help you, since I don't have Mac post-13661-1143531603.gif

Clan: HotOPS

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 23mtan2077 Feb 6 2010, 09:38 AM
Guys...I have problem watching the replays. The message appeared to be like this whenever i tried to watch it. "UNKNOWN NEW ENTITY TYPE.SNAPSHOT" or "696 UNREAD BITS" It doesn't appeared right away but most of the time after 2 minutes or 4 minutes watching the replays. I already had the latest patch though(0.1.66.1) Do you guys ever had problems like I did?? Please help

This post has been edited by mtan2077: Feb 6 2010, 09:39 AM

+
# 24kustodian Feb 6 2010, 09:51 AM
QUOTE(mtan2077 @ Feb 6 2010, 10:38 AM) *

Guys...I have problem watching the replays. The message appeared to be like this whenever i tried to watch it. "UNKNOWN NEW ENTITY TYPE.SNAPSHOT" or "696 UNREAD BITS" It doesn't appeared right away but most of the time after 2 minutes or 4 minutes watching the replays. I already had the latest patch though(0.1.66.1) Do you guys ever had problems like I did?? Please help

Never heard of it post-13661-1143531603.gif

Maybe the best thing you could do is uninstall the game, remove all files from the install directory and install it again and update.

+
# 25Rufioh Feb 9 2010, 17:33 PM
Why now the replays are zip files with a folder and some files a mac can't read ? ... I can't read the replays on my mac anymore

+
# 26kustodian Feb 9 2010, 18:32 PM
QUOTE(Rufioh @ Feb 9 2010, 18:33 PM) *

Why now the replays are zip files with a folder and some files a mac can't read ? ... I can't read the replays on my mac anymore

You can fix that by renaming that .zip to .honreplay

Could you tell me which browser are you using?

+
# 27Rufioh Feb 9 2010, 19:15 PM
i just changed to chrome

+
# 28kustodian Feb 9 2010, 19:18 PM
QUOTE(Rufioh @ Feb 9 2010, 20:15 PM) *

i just changed to chrome

Firefox should work fine, too. Tbh Firefox is the recommended browser for GR, since it looks the best on it biggrin.gif

+
# 29Rufioh Feb 9 2010, 20:47 PM
hehe ok, renaming it didnt work, i think i'll try to use firefox when i get home later tonight thanks for the support

+
# 30kustodian Feb 9 2010, 20:53 PM
QUOTE(Rufioh @ Feb 9 2010, 21:47 PM) *

hehe ok, renaming it didnt work, i think i'll try to use firefox when i get home later tonight thanks for the support

What are you trying to do with the replay? Double-click on it? You shouldn't do that. You should copy it to the:
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Heroes of Newerth/game/replays

and open HoN and follow the instructions in the guide.

+
# 31Rufioh Feb 10 2010, 01:54 AM
QUOTE(kustodian @ Feb 9 2010, 15:53 PM) *

What are you trying to do with the replay? Double-click on it? You shouldn't do that. You should copy it to the:
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Heroes of Newerth/game/replays

and open HoN and follow the instructions in the guide.

Yeah i knew that, the problem really was with Chrome. Somehow it convert the honreplay (probably because it don't recognize it) in a zip format containing a folder and 2 files that can't be read with MAC OS X.

now i can watch those good matches biggrin.gif

+
# 32aaliya Feb 17 2011, 10:30 AM
Hey.. I always used to watch Heroes Online from NBC TV Channel believe me this really works a lot... I love to use this... This one is truly great series.. and having wonderful story line with.. Awesome I think that this series is...

+
# 33kustodian Feb 17 2011, 14:33 PM
QUOTE(aaliya @ Feb 17 2011, 11:30 AM) *

Hey.. I always used to watch Heroes Online from NBC TV Channel believe me this really works a lot... I love to use this... This one is truly great series.. and having wonderful story line with.. Awesome I think that this series is...

Wtf? This is Heroes of Newerth, not the series Heroes.

+
# 34Godqwe Apr 23 2012, 19:33 PM
Hi, I have very big problems with watching replays. I create a new folder named "replays" and after copying replay there's nothing in game local replays. The second way...when i copying the match ID and pressing fetch there's no download replay...just "check for fail". And that happens with all professional replays. How can i watch pro replays? I dont want to waste my time with member reps.
Regards, qwe.

This post has been edited by Godqwe: Apr 23 2012, 19:38 PM

+
# 35kustodian Apr 23 2012, 22:46 PM
QUOTE(Godqwe @ Apr 23 2012, 20:33 PM) *

Hi, I have very big problems with watching replays. I create a new folder named "replays" and after copying replay there's nothing in game local replays. The second way...when i copying the match ID and pressing fetch there's no download replay...just "check for fail". And that happens with all professional replays. How can i watch pro replays? I dont want to waste my time with member reps.
Regards, qwe.

Match IDs, won't work on old replays, because S2 is deleting them from the servers, but the download should work without a problem from our site. Have you followed this guide: How to Watch Heroes of Newerth Replays?

+
# 36Godqwe Apr 24 2012, 05:31 AM
QUOTE(kustodian @ Apr 24 2012, 01:46 AM) *

Match IDs, won't work on old replays, because S2 is deleting them from the servers, but the download should work without a problem from our site. Have you followed this guide: How to Watch Heroes of Newerth Replays?

Yes of course. I did exactly the same. I made new folder (replays) in folder "game" of HoN, then pasteing replay file, but when I start the game there's nothing in local replays...empty box. I can make few screens to resolve the problem...

+
# 37kustodian Apr 24 2012, 07:15 AM
QUOTE(Godqwe @ Apr 24 2012, 06:31 AM) *

Yes of course. I did exactly the same. I made new folder (replays) in folder "game" of HoN, then pasteing replay file, but when I start the game there's nothing in local replays...empty box. I can make few screens to resolve the problem...

Did you make them in the HoN installation folder or in the "Heroes of Newerth" folder that is in your "My Documents" directory? Because you should use the HoN folder in my documents. Also if you ran the game before, the folders should be already there.

+
# 38Godqwe Apr 24 2012, 09:13 AM
QUOTE(kustodian @ Apr 24 2012, 10:15 AM) *

Did you make them in the HoN installation folder or in the "Heroes of Newerth" folder that is in your "My Documents" directory? Because you should use the HoN folder in my documents. Also if you ran the game before, the folders should be already there.

Yes....thats it. Thanks a lot, and sorry for wasteing time. Gl hf !

+
# 39kustodian Apr 24 2012, 12:41 PM
Np, glad I could be of help happy.gif

+
# 40MikeFox May 31 2012, 09:54 AM
Hi, I need some help regarding replays of practice games.

I can't figure out how to watch replays of practice games. I have tried recording some replays in practice mode using the pre-installed Test++ mod. The replay is saved to my replay folder just fine, but it shows up as a .tmp file which means it doesn't show up in the Local Replays tab in-game. What do I do about this?

I've tried manually changing the .tmp files to .honreplay, this solves the problem with the replays not showing up in Local Replays, but the game can't run them, which doesn't really surprise me as I assume the coding is different.

Please help.

Sincerely,
MikeFox

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)