[MH] Game Zero, MATRIX MH in CW

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 51Chimaera Feb 19 2010, 01:45 AM
K, I won.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: League of Legends

+
# 52KairiN Feb 19 2010, 01:45 AM
Indeed. Clearly I have no chance vs you.

Clan: CrAzY

+
# 53`LoVe'iS'GoNe Feb 19 2010, 01:55 AM
Chimaera won.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 54`CaRteR^ Feb 19 2010, 03:24 AM
QUOTE(CheeKy` @ Feb 18 2010, 23:38 PM) *

Thats why I decided to never play cw while aceton is mandatory. It is a fucked up program anyway and this conviction proves it.

Shutup cheeky everybody knows you HaX thats why u wouldnt use it....xD

+
# 55AwfuL Feb 19 2010, 04:37 AM
Set a few posts to invisible. If you know how to circumvent aceton, Please do NOT post it here! It could give people the wrong ideas!

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 56-LoKeR` Feb 19 2010, 05:37 AM
LoL i think -Game- Hacks smile.gif

he play with vkceaf very much cw's

maybe they exchange the hacks lol funny noobs

+
# 57aGroNOM Feb 19 2010, 06:15 AM
RepInfo abuse, now this... This is shit, FULL SHIT!
Good news is what I have now excuse for my low win % on CW laugh.gif

+
# 58Gothmog Feb 19 2010, 06:34 AM
why someone still need to cheat in 7y old game ? People are so dumb sad.gif

+
# 59xezon Feb 19 2010, 07:55 AM
There is no solid reason to remove Aceton.

+
# 60´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Feb 19 2010, 07:57 AM
Oh come on Rising, Matrix uses every possible bug in ZH and has always hacked laugh.gif It's not at all surprising that he's stupid enough to mh in cw too

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: None

+
# 61xezon Feb 19 2010, 08:25 AM
Kvatch you must are an idiot by explaining everyone how to cheat.

+
# 62´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Feb 19 2010, 08:26 AM
Post invisibled

Way to go admitting that you've hacked on ace Fargo.

This post has been edited by Shin1gaMI: Feb 19 2010, 08:29 AM

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 63Fargo Feb 19 2010, 08:35 AM
Just saying u cant hax on aceton, if I would hax, I wont tell that and if u are so dumb and cant realise thats not my problem. Just wanna say there are no hax on aceton and no need to call haxers everyone now, except if u doing this way which I mentioned sad.gif and yes its so sad then post-13661-1143531603.gif
P.S Dont use warning settings anymore on aceton, so u will be sure about that

This post has been edited by Kvatch: Feb 19 2010, 09:07 AM

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 64HaWkY^ Feb 19 2010, 09:00 AM
I told you so, I've said all along aceton is hackable and that people still play dodgy on it but everyone just laughed.

Aceton has always been hackable and thats no secret, so why shouldn't this 1 be hackable? wacko.gif

Morons.

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 65Trixx Feb 19 2010, 09:01 AM
Ok, drop that now. We don't need anyone to know how it works. Thanks.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 66HaWkY^ Feb 19 2010, 09:06 AM
Trixx is here to save the day biggrin.gif

+
# 67scuba Feb 19 2010, 09:22 AM
well ive read every post and i have to agree with rising about thinking he wasnt the type of guy to hack. I think he shud get a chance to explain, but im really doubting, if he did hack, that it was a hack for aceton. Its most likely the way that it can be circumvented.

+
# 68vK.Da-Chef^ Feb 19 2010, 09:41 AM
ok guys now i´m very angry really!!!

my m8 Matrix this is true he is convicted by mh but i play with him and when he play with me we speak always over Skype he sayed me the same as i say to him wtf whata bug 1 sec the scud was flashed and then stealthed again and in this time the saboteur get in so i think this is a bug not mh man really i checked the rep 3 times and i see it always 1 sec is unstealthed the sw then stealth and in this time he go in with the saboteur...
really i´m so angry cause no one discuse it only aceton is hackable and finish so he mh whata dumbshit i know Matrix he never hack anymore cause i talked with him and he say he never hacks he was dumb at this time that he use mh... when he plays with me he didnt hack cause i loves to play with me we are friends and he know i hate cheaters and never want to cheat or something!!!!
and when youo guys say anything about bugusing and something then you can bann OoE Dackel and Abbadabba too for bug using they use the ragegattlingbug few times and no one discuse over this here and now my m8 get bugged saboteur and now he is in few hours banned for a bug really nice work guys so a dumb shit i never had seen before!!! dumb idiots really!!!

and scuba i was thinking you know us that we dont cheat on aceton and never on cw i´m really disappointed to you and too all other admin and m8´s from the admin they played many games vs me and Matrix and no one had sayed anything over him only now this is conniving from all!!!!

for all again: i know for sure 100% that Matrix doesnt hack on aceton and when you guys are so dumb then fu all really any other hackers were been convicted 100 times are still pülaying on aceton and no one do anything vs them!!! and the other thing fenix in my clan he didnt hack too cause the same as Matrix we are friends and we dont cheat anymore on aceton or somewhere i told both guys to stop it we want play and we are not so dumb anymore for this shit we have skill and we can play this game so we didnt need it anymore!!! (i never have cheat but i speak now for my m8´s!!!!)

so when you guys are so dumb to banned a fair player while he get a bug at this moment then you guys are dumb and i know MrX you are angry on us why we dont play vs your clan now cause you lowranked and we have played by the top5 clan this moment and now we are still out off any chance to win this month cause you are angry on us fucking faggot really you are a admin and you want only that we get banned for a bug and the others use bugs too and they didnt get banned cause you not angry on them really MrX fu dumb noob you are a worse admin on cw when you think so they dont play me so i banned him for a bug so bye... really be a man dumb little kid.... i hate these guys angry and then adminrights and still broke the clan cause of his Emotion...

when you not checked this replay for 100% than you guys see 1 sec the scud was unsteallthed then stealthed and the game has been lag for 1-2 sec for moving units so dont forget it lag and then the bug cause he clicked on the unstealthed sw....

oh yeah i see no one have told this that the game has been a little lag how funny now i know it ha kids now i hope youo guys check the replay again and dont forget the game has a lag time from 1-2 sec for moving units!!!!

PS: sry when many tings wrong there in my letter cause i´m not the best in english so for up sry for any wrong thing there!!!

This post has been edited by vK.Da-Chef^: Feb 19 2010, 09:45 AM

+
# 69WarCrimes Feb 19 2010, 09:55 AM
Place your bets now please! who will be next?

So many convicted players are playing Cw atm some of which are only allowed to play as Ace is mandatory, some of which only have a slice of dignity left as people think they are playing on Ace therefore they cant be hacking anymore.

Well this latest conviction has certainly put a spanner in the works, i dont really care tbh as i will always find people suspicious regardless of Ace as i no anything is possible in life, im far too old and wise too no this. Its a big shame this has happened but im not at all suprised its happened not at all suprised, so many convicted players are playing on Ace i wouldnt be suprised one bit if they were all still hacking on Ace! ,i also wouldnt care if they were playing with a clean conscience and had decided to stop hacking once and for all!

How ever a famous quote from many a respected Gamereplays user over the years has always been, ''once a hacker always a hacker'', ill let you decide if you think this is still a relevant Quote or not.

+
# 70scuba Feb 19 2010, 09:58 AM
Well chef, I also believed that you guys didnt hack, and was very surprised with this. The reason the scud appears for 1 second is because the hijaker is entering it, it makes it flash. One question I have is > The reason why this gets a conviction so fast is because its impossible to enter stealth buildings without mh, where as the gattling range bug can be made by accident sometimes, as you know. Its quite normal that MrX took these actions, got nothing to do with his emotions. When a player is convicted on gamereplays for mh in cw then its normal he should get banned, and the clan gets a punishment.

This post has been edited by scuba: Feb 19 2010, 10:11 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)