Kanes Wrath

Svizcy and xUnsettledBrute

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Svizcy Mar 30 2010, 13:13 PM
Watched your 3 games..kind off. smile.gif

Well, i seen same mistake in all 3 of the games. You are to on low pover way to often and way to long. All your units and structures are produced slover when your on low pover mode.

In game 1 the guy rushed you with shadow teams., You should build 2x PP and a shredder turret near them. He was killing your WF with them so that means that he was even ussing them wrong, so oyu could have countered them also with buggys.
You win that game in time but you could have done it in 5 minutes so i wouldnt need to watch the replay for 15 minutes.

Try to play vs good ppl so i can tell you some good stuff. When you open a game write mids join as that is your target opponent atm.

Play with ppl that are better than you, because that way you learn the most.

Ohh almost forgot:
Attached Image
Place your barracs at start in a place where are the black circles, so that both engineers have simmilar travel time to their spikes...

good day, svizcy

Ps, read my totw about bike usse if you havent already. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Svizcy: Mar 30 2010, 13:27 PM

Game: Generals 2

+
# 22UnsettledBrute Apr 1 2010, 03:24 AM
Just installed Windows 7 so i probably will not have any replays till this weekend because i lost all of my games.

+
# 23Svizcy Apr 3 2010, 07:34 AM
I thought i seen you online today...so keep the games rolling and whenever you need a expanation or strategy tip use this thread, thats what it's here for. smile.gif

+
# 24xUnsettledBrute Apr 4 2010, 18:08 PM
nod vs nod, i didn't produce enough units in early game. I think that was my downfall. That and i wasted money on a lazer turret when i could have build an ob of light.

Attached File(s)
Attached File loss.KWReplay
Size: 410.28k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
xXDMCdanteXx* 1
Sgt.XxX 0

+
# 25Svizcy Apr 6 2010, 05:48 AM
Watched your game.

Bassicly he outproduced you because you were slow with your building placement at start of the game. You almost made a comeback in late-game with those flame-tanks but in general that was all you did the entire game.

You still have to improve your scouting, your building placement speed, until then you cant really play serriously. Play as many 1vs1 matches as you can.

good day, svizcy

+
# 26xUnsettledBrute Apr 8 2010, 18:34 PM
Ahh i got rushed, came back but to a loss. He was in top 200 though.

Attached File(s)
Attached File Last_Replay.KWReplay
Size: 635.14k
Player Name Side Team
xXDMCdanteXx* 0
Rambocommando 0

+
# 27Svizcy Apr 8 2010, 18:58 PM
Will watch. In meantime i would like you to watch one of my games. So you can see how to play mirrors.
It was top100 game, so pay attention or watch twice if you have to. Some things will happen fast.
He also bike rushes me, so you will se how to defend properly.

good day, svizcy

Attached File(s)
Attached File ninja_1.KWReplay
Size: 285.22k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
[DD]_svizcy_* 1
-R.I.PTHEkillerNINJA 2

+
# 28xUnsettledBrute Apr 9 2010, 00:12 AM
Watched your game, well done. I just played an amazing game with a guy in the top 50 i lost but it was soooo close.

Attached File(s)
Attached File g_fuckin_g.KWReplay
Size: 804.73k
Player Name Side Team
xXDMCdanteXx* 0
(Prodigy) 2

+
# 29Svizcy Apr 9 2010, 14:47 PM
Watched your games:

Game 1&2:

When you build rax, train engineer first and after that build other stuff, engineer must be out as soon as possible.

Sell rax after engineer is done. You kept your in both games and in both games was one of things that made you slower at start because you hit low power when you shouldnt.

On rift, make a decision: Either go for bottom spike/s at start of the game or wait until you can build a reckoner and drive engineers down.

If you build reffinary to get harvester out, sell the reffinary ASAP after the harv is relesed.

Bikes owned you in both games. Build scorpions for defence.

The second game, that guy was really just playing with you, he was floating from 7k-9k cast almost at all times in mid-game. I guess he didnt just want to bash you so you had a nice game going, which i find kind of him.

good day, svizcy

+
# 30xUnsettledBrute Apr 10 2010, 23:27 PM
He may have been "toying" with me after bike rush but he sure stepped it up once i started to bring the fight to his base. Whats the best way to fight a hexapod and healers? I forget what the healers are called but what is the best way to take them out. I always use upgraded venoms or buggies but they never work as effectively as i would like.

+
# 31Svizcy Apr 11 2010, 04:54 AM
Well, there are many ways to fight hexa.
Large manspamm + few avatars and some venoms work nice.
Or Emp buggies + manspamm + avatars
Or Mass laser scorps + Emp buggies
Or Vertigo bombers + mine drop + T4 on corrupters (catalyst missile will kill those), some obys to keep him out of your base...
There are lots of options, to chose the right one for the moment is ussualy the one that you can afford the fastest.

good day, svizcy

+
# 32Svizcy Apr 17 2010, 09:22 AM
Watch this game...try to see how i addapt to opponent and how to herras at right time.

good day, svizcy

Attached File(s)
Attached File really_nice_combo_vs_general_bits.KWReplay
Size: 378.87k
Player Name Side Team
[DD]_svizcy_* 1
*-LR-*GeneralBT 2

+
# 33xUnsettledBrute Apr 25 2010, 00:10 AM
Hey i know it's been awhile but here is another replay for ya. Basically he just out produced me, looks like he built 2 war factory's and just spammed tanks and apc's. i guess he was just faster and i shouldnt have teched but i starting building tech right before i saw his massive army coming towards my base.

Attached File(s)
Attached File He_out_produced_me_.KWReplay
Size: 234.9k
Player Name Side Team
Maconheiro 1
xXDMCdanteXx* 2

+
# 34Spectre Apr 27 2010, 02:30 AM
+1 Svizcy, UnsettledBrute you got a great mentor.

Good day, speC

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 35Svizcy Apr 27 2010, 04:50 AM
Tnx for compliment Spec...i hope i will learn how to play 2vs2 also some day. smile.gif

Brutus i played a game yesterday that i would like you to see it. It's preaty late and so i made few mistakes i shouldnt have, but all in all it showes how you can play as vNod vs vGdi on tournament rift.
It's probably one of hardest matchups and maps you can get yourself into, and i must say i bassicly won cos the opponent got scared early on by my herrasment and didnt do any of early-middgame Gdi pushes, so when he decides to push i'm already at T3...then the real batle begins. smile.gif

good day, svizcy

Attached File(s)
Attached File Epic_NOD_vs_GDI_on_rift.KWReplay
Size: 614.1k
Player Name Side Team
_svizcy_* 1
CH-ken^_^ 2

+
# 36Spectre Apr 27 2010, 19:51 PM
Svizcy, if you don't mind I have a bunch of Nod vs GDI games you can use to mentor. Really shows how to abuse Nod tongue.gif

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 37beserkidiot Apr 28 2010, 01:58 AM
lol listen to spec he exploits every weakness possible lol XD especially in a nod vs trav game lol XD

+
# 38Svizcy Apr 28 2010, 04:23 AM
Yes, that would be awsome Spec, i will remmind you to send me some of those replays when i see you on xfire. smile.gif

good day, svizcy

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)