Bad Company 2

All PS3 players!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Fender Mar 30 2010, 19:51 PM
Looking for some teamwork? Check out Tools of War based right here on GR!

We've been around since CoD4 and are looking for some new guys to come play BC2 with us. Head on over to the forums, make a post in the Application Topic, post your PSN ID and we'll be sure to hook up in game.

Hope to see some new faces! smile.gif

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 2William Judd Mar 31 2010, 02:41 AM
Awesome, now we've got all the systems represented biggrin.gif

Good luck with your clan, Fender!

+
# 3Fender Mar 31 2010, 03:57 AM
QUOTE(VelocityGirl @ Mar 30 2010, 22:41 PM) *

Awesome, now we've got all the systems represented biggrin.gif

Good luck with your clan, Fender!

Yeah, thanks. Like I said though, we've been around for awhile. smile.gif We just need more BC2 members!!

+
# 4kbo206 Sep 9 2010, 02:27 AM
You still looking for more guys?

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 5Ender_Graff Sep 9 2010, 10:33 AM
Wow this thread is old, never noticed it before. So is the invitation still out? Because I'm interested biggrin.gif

+
# 6grunkjin Apr 8 2011, 22:00 PM
I'm very new, been playing cod mostly, got sick of all the people playing cap the flag or domination, and not doign anything but siting in corners complaining about their kill death. got to bad company and love to see usfull people, i need a clan, is the invitation still open?

+
# 7AUHZOL Apr 9 2011, 01:25 AM
Any Xbox 360 clans looking for members?

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 8Moliat Apr 12 2011, 22:20 PM
QUOTE(AUHZOL @ Apr 9 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Any Xbox 360 clans looking for members?

Death From Above has been around for over a year and is one of the leading clans for BC2 on the Xbox 360. Our members choose between playing exclusively casually, or also participating in our frequent clan matches.

About DFA

Forums

Official blog

YouTube channel

For more information on the competitive branch, click here.

Though recruitment is currently closed, it is invite-only. You are free to add me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: Moliat) and play with us for a couple of days. This is not an usual offer, but GameReplays members have a privilege in that GR is a quality filter we in DFA apply and appreciate. If you show the combination of attributes and focus on teamplay, and if you contribute to our clan motto: "professional teamplay in a casual and mature atmosphere", you will be invited to apply and initiate your trial if your application passes.

Edit: I just realised I posted this in Tools of War's PS3 recruitment thread, for which I wish to extend my most sincere apologies. Consequently I will refrain from posting more in this thread.

This post has been edited by Moliat: Apr 12 2011, 22:21 PM

Clan: Death From Above

+

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)