Explore GameReplays...

Problems you had today

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1VM3 (420blazetherainbow) Jun 21 2010, 18:33 PM
Ugh. WTF. I am supposed to be riding my bike right now with a hot chick and it's raining so it may not happen for 2 hours or maybe not even at all.

Also I have the sniffles and it seems like I unloaded 2 pounds of mucus into the shower but there is still a little still in there.

dot

dot

Normal GR members:

1 rule:

Try to keep your "problems" in one post (use the edit button if you must come back)

Forum trolls and GR members on drugs:

1 rule:
Try to only make up one fake problem you "think is funny" a day

This post has been edited by VM3: Jun 21 2010, 18:33 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2mister riz Jun 21 2010, 18:49 PM
Oh man, funny this thread showed up as I've had one of those shit days also.

The main thing was that on a gorgeous, hot, sunny day I was stuck in a theatre filming a series of dance performances for work. I was sat in a dark theatre for 7 hours, sweltering from the heat compounded by a 5k amp and stage lighting. The performances could be not disturbed so mostly we could not keep any doors open... there's no windows or air con in there either. By 4pm I was a wreck, so tired with a banging headache.

Not only that, this is the month of year where I get hay-fever and this year has been one of the worst. My ears are bunged up with wax and I'm dizzy and can't hear jack shit until I can get them syringed.

So yeah, crap day for me. But it means tomorrow should be a lot better, day off cool2.gif

-e- anyway good luck with the chick wink.gif

This post has been edited by mister riz: Jun 21 2010, 18:54 PM

Game: None

+
# 3xProphet Jun 21 2010, 19:14 PM
threw up like 3 times this morning because of a hangover. laid in bed for 4 more hours after that gripping my stomach because it hurt/felt really... uneasy i guess.

first time i threw up from drinking the day after D:

Game: Graphics

+
# 4Flopjack Jun 21 2010, 20:11 PM
I don't have allergies but the past few days my head has been clogged and I can't get rid of it. Today my nose suddenly started bleeding and I managed to swallow about a half mouth full of blood. It's also just constantly draining down my throat. (Blood from one nostril and mucus from the other.) smilie_bleh.gif

That's my only real problem right now.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Despotic Jun 21 2010, 20:24 PM
2009: Father diagnosed with cancer, got evicted, forced to sell one of our cars, filed bankruptcy, dropped half my classes(6) for both semester, took a second job, was assaulted, identity theft issues, dad died of aforementioned cancer.

Is he joking?

Oh, only one day?

Wrecking your thread with a fucking battleaxe.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 6mister riz Jun 21 2010, 20:30 PM
Hope you're trolling! sad.gif

+
# 7Utred Jun 21 2010, 20:39 PM
QUOTE(xProphet @ Jun 21 2010, 20:14 PM) *

threw up like 3 times this morning because of a hangover. laid in bed for 4 more hours after that gripping my stomach because it hurt/felt really... uneasy i guess.

I didn't even know that happens. I generally have a headache or feel nauseas(sp?), but I've never puked after waking up. I found the perfect solution to hangovers on our school holiday in Italy 2 months ago btw. Drink enough so you're still drunk when you wake up, then drink espresso. No sign of hangovers ever.

My problems today: World cup keeps me from studying, and the next 2 exams really need to be good.
Also really heavy coughing sometimes. I think I have TBC.

This post has been edited by Utred: Jun 21 2010, 20:40 PM

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 8Derek Jun 21 2010, 20:39 PM
QUOTE(VM3 @ Jun 21 2010, 13:33 PM) *
Also I have the sniffles and it seems like I unloaded 2 pounds of mucus into the shower but there is still a little still in there.

Same, been going through the kleenex like nothing.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 9Hooked Jun 21 2010, 20:44 PM
QUOTE(Derek @ Jun 21 2010, 14:39 PM) *

Same, been going through the kleenex like nothing.

I made the mistake of skipping allegra one day recently and then not having a soft tissue around, instead using toilet paper. I looked like Rudolph.

+
# 10mister riz Jun 21 2010, 20:45 PM
QUOTE(Utred @ Jun 21 2010, 21:39 PM) *

I didn't even know that happens. I generally have a headache or feel nauseas(sp?), but I've never puked after waking up. I found the perfect solution to hangovers on our school holiday in Italy 2 months ago btw. Drink enough so you're still drunk when you wake up, then drink espresso. No sign of hangovers ever.

Ooooh man, I was still puking up 2 days after my 21st birthday (only in the morning though) and that's no exaggeration. I think I was very very close to hospitalizing myself. However I also think the alcohol saved me as I fell down the stairs and banged my head on the wall at the bottom, but because my body was so limp I just kinda bounced off it and it didn't even hurt. I've never come close to that amount of drinking since.

Don't get hangovers any more though, my liver is well trained...

+
# 11Masked Jun 21 2010, 20:54 PM
Just going though that depressive state i go in 20 or so times a year.

+
# 12mister riz Jun 21 2010, 21:00 PM
QUOTE(Masked @ Jun 21 2010, 21:54 PM) *

Chin up bro! smile.gif

+
# 13VM3 (420blazetherainbow) Jun 21 2010, 21:00 PM
QUOTE(xProphet @ Jun 21 2010, 16:44 PM) *

Drink less alcohol there are other drugs u know don't just limit yourself to one if ur the partyin type

QUOTE(Utred @ Jun 21 2010, 18:09 PM) *

It doesn't matter what beverage you consume, hangovers are caused by the body's dehydration.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 14Hooked Jun 21 2010, 21:01 PM
QUOTE(Masked @ Jun 21 2010, 14:54 PM) *

at 18 day stretches no less

This post has been edited by Hooked: Jun 21 2010, 21:02 PM

+
# 15xProphet Jun 21 2010, 21:23 PM
QUOTE(Utred @ Jun 21 2010, 16:39 PM) *

the perfect solution to hangovers is smoking some weed. instant cure. works every time.

i didn't have any this morning and was in no condition to get out of my bed and drive to pick some up though.

QUOTE(VM3 @ Jun 21 2010, 17:00 PM) *

Drink less alcohol there are other drugs u know don't just limit yourself to one if ur the partyin type

alcohol and weed is all i need. next time, i'll drink less alcohol and smoke more weed instead.

Game: Graphics

+
# 16General Grant Jun 21 2010, 21:27 PM
As usual every time I work, it really sucks to open packages because my hands are always sticky from hand sanitizer. So opening a secondary IV tubing bag might take something like 30 seconds when it should take maybe 4-5. I also hate taking off and putting on tape when you have to wear gloves. Damn tape sticks to everything.

This post has been edited by General Grant: Jun 21 2010, 21:30 PM

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 17UNr34L Jun 21 2010, 21:28 PM
LOL, i can't believe the coincidence of this thread. I just canceled my summer vacation because one of my friends kept being a huge dick about what we should do.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 18Masked Jun 21 2010, 21:34 PM
QUOTE(Hooked @ Jun 21 2010, 22:01 PM) *

at 18 day stretches no less

heheh.

+
# 19Tigerphant Jun 21 2010, 21:40 PM
I have had no major probilems today. Two days ago I thought my knee was sprained because I fell off my skateboard and I had not spoken to my girlfriend for like 3 weeks coz she's away. But now I got to chat with her yesterday, and my knee is not sprained, and I finished learning two of my favorite songs on guitar, so life is pretty good atm biggrin.gif

Game: League of Legends

+
# 20Hooked Jun 21 2010, 21:42 PM
QUOTE(Masked @ Jun 21 2010, 15:34 PM) *

heheh.

yeah I didn't think anyone caught that

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)