+
# 2Doctor Müller Jul 2 2010, 06:50 AM
Thnx, I got it wink.gif

as for anyone who didn't know it yet, downloaded maps should be unpacked in

C>Documentsandsettings>USERNAME>Applicationdata(invisible)>C&C4>Maps

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Incia Jul 2 2010, 06:56 AM
Now the bottom gulch (mountain opening) is also a lot more wider. Before you couldn't even get a Crawler through it.
I just had a test game on this map some minutes ago and I could now easily fit 5 Mastodons marching through that gulch. ^^
And nothing got stuck.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 4Incia Sep 24 2010, 16:53 PM
I find it so weird... the old version always has like 100+ downloads, then when I work hard for an update it only gets 27 downloads.

From now on I won't release any more updates to my new maps... just one half-assed map, and then let it die.

+
# 5Noodlesocks Sep 24 2010, 18:42 PM
Put it on strategy informer. They always get a good number of downloads ohmy.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 6Incia Sep 24 2010, 18:53 PM
I sent a PM to coolpent, just have to wait and see if he can upload it there. ^^
Also suggested him to join this forum.

EDIT: nah, he's gone... anyone who would like can upload this map somewhere else if they want.

This post has been edited by Incia: Nov 7 2010, 03:20 AM

+
# 7Incia Dec 6 2010, 16:14 PM
Well to promote my epic map, I'll just update the replays ON this map straight into this topic smile.gif

Seems the game is getting more players instead of going dead (new players finding the arena gameplay fun).
And after our first game they stayed in the room, wanted to play another game, so we played a second game, and directly after stats screen the room was full again. So that was a nice surprise.

So here are the 3 games I had.

Attached File Defense_on_forgotten_gulch.CnC4Replay
Size: 1.05mb
Number of downloads: 53
Player Name Side Team

First game had 2 drops, so it's a nice 2vs2 with little higher CP value for both factions. i go Defense this time for fun (I can never play defense on normal ladder/clan games sad.gif )

Attached File another_nice_game_on_forgotten.CnC4Replay
Size: 1.26mb
Number of downloads: 52
Player Name Side Team

Here I did a stupid mistake I never do on decent games, as I spawn as defense directly. I usually go Offense first to get tib, then switch crawlers after I have got my fast units out.
But with 5 randoms it didn't hurt so much to go defense directly and use engineers to get tib.
Don't remember if this had any drops.

Attached File Air_spam_versus_monolith.CnC4Replay
Size: 805.76k
Number of downloads: 52
Player Name Side Team

This game was all about fun and lulz... fast-forward to the ending part where I get tier 3. This time I'm support EVEN when both my teammates goes support... was boring playing defense the 2 first games so I just had to play support. And this game has lots of Risen Monoliths and Subterranean Strikes. Risen Monolith raping clustered air units etc.

EDIT: oh, Forgotten Gulch has no mini-map icon sad.gif

This post has been edited by Incia: Dec 6 2010, 16:15 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)