Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[MH][MH]UMBRELLA lock-on under fog

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1HeroZour Jul 14 2010, 19:23 PM
Just watch his first krap lock-on one of my techs in my base under fog. He had no CC for scans (neither his ally), no spy drone, and the krap from his airfield just goes straight for one of my techs (if the krap was on guard it would have killed something closer first).

Attached Image

Also as a bonus, his team mate -GaToR- is still MH'ing... his first TH locks on yellow guys rush dozer under fog.

Attached Image

Attached File UMBRELLA_krap_locks_on_tech_under_fog.rep
Size: 173.48k
Number of downloads: 22
Player Name Side Team
[0-0]-McBooger^ 1
=((SyLaR))={0} 4
[0-0]-Scrotie^* 1
brknt54{0} 4
UMBRELLA 3
-GaToR- 3

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Serby Jul 18 2010, 14:39 PM
QUOTE(HeroZour @ Jul 14 2010, 20:23 PM) *

Just watch his first krap lock-on one of my techs.
Also as a bonus, his team mate -GaToR- is still MH'ing... his first TH locks on yellow guys rush dozer under fog.

Tonight i take care for this one biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Jul 18 2010, 14:40 PM

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 3Serby Jul 18 2010, 20:28 PM
As i promised this one is done: Not much work for me, those SS that u provide was enough evidence for both convictions. About -GaToR- from your post i figure that he was convicted before (u said he still mhing), i couldn't find him in HOS under this nik name, if u have any information that he was convicted before just put link it will be usefull. Anyway keep posting man thum.gif

UMBRELLA clear lock on tech with raptor
Attached Image
UMBRELLA - 5849CCB3
100% MapHack

-GaToR- clear lock on dozer with mini gunner
Attached Image
-GaToR- BEDB19F9
100% MapHack

+
# 4HeroZour Jul 18 2010, 23:59 PM
I just assumed -GaToR- had been convicted already since he is such an obvious hacker in my playing experiences with him on defcon over the last year.

As for the krap, was the lock-on done at the point in the ss or back at the airfield? Looks a little close for comfort unless you're 100% certain a lock was made under fog.

Ah for a second there I was confusing the worker in the 2nd ss with the terrorist in the 1st (which is further back), so it was def under fog.

This post has been edited by HeroZour: Jul 19 2010, 00:04 AM

+
# 5Serby Jul 19 2010, 00:30 AM
Moment of lock was when raptor left airfield. Hope this pic is better biggrin.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 6HeroZour Jul 19 2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah much better thanks! Tech-terrors become useless with hacking air (or migs) in the game, so that kinda forces GLA's to just spam quads.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)