CNC Zero Hour

[MH][IE] scudbugger

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1dopewars Jul 16 2010, 10:09 AM
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

my first post i hope this 1 is ok cause i having some problems uploading wacko.gif

scudbug is so very very lame.

does anyone know this player ??Attached Image

This post has been edited by -|HaWkY^: Jul 16 2010, 10:59 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2HaWkY^ Jul 16 2010, 11:21 AM
Nice maphack smile.gif

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 3Serby Jul 16 2010, 11:50 AM
0wn3d.gif 0wn3d.gif 0wn3d.gif
OMG i spent whole morning in PM with him explaining him how to instal ace, and how we can chat in ace, he said that he instaled already, but i don't see him on ace. Probably he is already banned

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4dopewars Jul 16 2010, 12:02 PM
oeps tongue.gif

+
# 5dopewars Jul 16 2010, 12:03 PM
QUOTE(Svunjar @ Jul 16 2010, 11:50 AM) *

0wn3d.gif 0wn3d.gif 0wn3d.gif
OMG i spent whole morning in PM with him explaining him how to instal ace, and how we can chat in ace, he said that he instaled already, but i don't see him on ace. Probably he is already banned

not yet lol
im using at atm

+
# 6dopewars Jul 16 2010, 12:05 PM
now ill need new cd key damn wacko.gif

+
# 7-SorYu Jul 16 2010, 12:06 PM
Some ppl are really dumb, no offence.

Game: None

+
# 8HaWkY^ Jul 16 2010, 12:06 PM
[i]aM_dopewars - 515CB4AA
[100% MapHack]

$ThEKiNg^BoStON{1} - BC32211A
[Intentional Exploit]

+
# 9xezon Jul 16 2010, 12:12 PM
Now look at that guy... wasn't he talking about noobs previously? I wonder if he realizes that he is a retard.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 10Serby Jul 16 2010, 12:23 PM
Stage 4
By this stage you should have countered all the argument that would have come from all the noob posters. This stage is primarily designed for these nasty accusations where the evidence is irrefutable. Time to switch into high gear mode, break out the sympathy mask, and take down the enemy!

Your post count should have reached to 45 at least by now. If not, you have failed. Go back to stages 1-3 and try again…or you WILL BE CONVICTED!

Now if your post count is at the desired number, clearly the weight of your counter arguments has now cemented itself in the brains of all those non believers. But always there is one, one persistent little shit that won’t let go.
The only real way you can beat this type is to play the sympathy card. Your next post should include moments from your childhood when your mother abused you and your father cheered her on:

"I only play ccg because I cry all other time. My mother touched me inappropriately and now I have low self confidence. Why you do this me, I’m good person. I taught everyone to play, and I'm the best at ccg ever, ask T_money and Randomguy. And this accusation really hurts my feelings because I love the community, and I would really hate to see it broken up if this was allowed to go any further. Please admin lock this and delete please, I'm a good person, honest, I have only hacked a couple of times, but only in 1.8…1.7 I mean. I don't have a personalized hack, if I did how I would know it's not called "DiePriviteHaxen.exe". I know that's not the file name because I don’t have it. Only hackers would know."

At this stage you know you have won, because emotion always overrules any hard fact. The enemy should now be crying and be deleting their original post, and apologizing in PM.

But incase they havent, it's time to add weight to your emotional appeal by posting 4 times in a row with:

Post 1: "sorry couldn’t find edit button, but I'm really sorry for hacking before in 1.8, I wont do it again, pls lock"

Post 2: "stupid GR wont let me edit, I wan to say that the original poster is mher, I have 15 replays where he mhs and screenshots where he admits, he should be banned and this topic locked"

Post 3: "damn it, my mother came in and she smacked me for typing too quickly on the keyboard and not going to bed for 19 hours. LOOK What you made me do you noob [insert mh accusers name] now my mother is angry. I hate you, I'm really sad now"

Post 4: "OMG pls lock this alrdy k thnx, I not hack I don’t need h4x"

Well done JACK! You have done it again, You've blown away all the accusers and proved once more why you are NUMBER #1.
This is just a part from stages u have all here http://www.gamereplays.org/cncgenerals/por...hack-accusation
and i think he reach stage 4 laugh.gif

Good thing that he stoped mhing in 2007 wacko.gif

+
# 11dopewars Jul 16 2010, 12:30 PM
well now aceton alsois not needed smile.gif
damn damn i licked this nick its a shame wink.gif

+
# 12-Chemical- Jul 16 2010, 12:33 PM
GJ dopewars. Welcome to EAs ban list smile.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 13LORD Jul 16 2010, 12:33 PM
hahahahahahahahah one of the best topic since 3 month
Thats why i love this forum always action

Clan: WwW.

+
# 14Serby Jul 16 2010, 12:35 PM
He is still able to post here at GR, gosh i thought you guys (admins) are much faster laugh.gif
He is perfect candidate for EA ban, he MH since 2003, he also used all ways of other cheats, sdz, dc.......and he still MH.
Xezon can u link this epic topic to meth

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Jul 16 2010, 12:44 PM

+
# 15HaWkY^ Jul 16 2010, 13:21 PM
already done it Svunjar.

+
# 16Opsnyder Jul 16 2010, 15:41 PM
My god, this is one of dumbest self convictions i've ever seen.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 17KairiN Jul 16 2010, 16:06 PM
laugh.gif Poor Dopewars....

Clan: CrAzY

Game: League of Legends

+
# 18HaWkY^ Jul 16 2010, 16:45 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 16 2010, 16:41 PM) *

My god, this is one of dumbest self convictions i've ever seen.

Naaa... Scuba's is more funny. He had the stats out laugh.gif

+
# 19dopewars Jul 17 2010, 04:49 AM
QUOTE(Svunjar @ Jul 16 2010, 12:35 PM) *

He is still able to post here at GR, gosh i thought you guys (admins) are much faster laugh.gif
He is perfect candidate for EA ban, he MH since 2003, he also used all ways of other cheats, sdz, dc.......and he still MH.
Xezon can u link this epic topic to meth

well the realy arde slow i stil can ^^tongue.gif

+
# 20MrX Jul 17 2010, 07:03 AM
Dopewars.
You are posting ingame screenshots with yourself having maphack on. Which means you lied to us in the previous posts.

Why the fuck can't you just stop hacking???
In the end, even after 4 years, you learned nothing.

Rien ne va plus.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)