Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[NO]Kaefuem?

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 21Serby Jul 20 2010, 14:37 PM
BLaCkDC5R u maybe didn't understand Hawky corectly, so i will rephrase it. If u have strong evidence to provide us that isn't kayfuem, feel free to show them to our superrior in that link i gave you, then if your claims are correct, we will straighten our verdict from PC to NO with apologies, or some higher staff member will owerrule this and tag with NO.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 22BLaCkDC5R Jul 20 2010, 15:56 PM
Alright, here we go. I checked Melios23s' IP and UID and KAyfuem's.
Gotta say that they are pretty close but NOT THE SAME. Melios23 is using the same internet provider ( PrimeTel Cyprus) as Kayfuem.
here they are:
Melios23UID 4E9E8083 ===========>78.158.128.131
Kayfuem UID 4E9E859D ===========>78.158.133.157

Hope this is enough.... Kayfuem told me that he will make an account in here and will explain everything.
Btw..this is the 2nd day i CANT join online AT ALL. as soon as i hit the login button the message comes out " unable to conncet to generals zero hour server"
anyone else experiencing that? sad.gif

+
# 23Opsnyder Jul 20 2010, 16:11 PM
Well.. How do i say this nicely... YOU WERE BANNED FROM ZH LOL ROFLOLZORZ HAHAHA LOLLOL.

BTW what is the point in defending Kayfuem here while he's banned as well and will be banned every time he somehow circumvents it.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 24methuselah Jul 20 2010, 19:46 PM
We would never ask for a ban on a maybe. However I'm unclear on why you are even debating this? Kayfuem has been convicted more times than I can count so if this is not him adding one additional conviction is like adding a grain of sand to the Sahara.

I would caution anyone that knows this guy.....if you let him play at your house or on your machine and someone reports him that could create problems for you. Having said that, I will repeat......we will not ask for bans on a maybe. If we are not certain, we'll wait for the next report.

We're very patient smile.gif

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 25BLaCkDC5R Jul 20 2010, 20:31 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 20 2010, 19:11 PM) *

Well.. How do i say this nicely... YOU WERE BANNED FROM ZH LOL ROFLOLZORZ HAHAHA LOLLOL.

BTW what is the point in defending Kayfuem here while he's banned as well and will be banned every time he somehow circumvents it.

Listen, kiddo. dunno what you are, or who you are, but in this case u better think what u type. NOONE BANNED ME! AT LEAST THEY HAD NO REASON. Im not convicted( not a single time)
remember this.

+
# 26Opsnyder Jul 20 2010, 20:34 PM
You describe exactly what happens when you get banned by EA, so go figure.

+
# 27BLaCkDC5R Jul 20 2010, 20:38 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ Jul 20 2010, 22:46 PM) *

We would never ask for a ban on a maybe. However I'm unclear on why you are even debating this? Kayfuem has been convicted more times than I can count so if this is not him adding one additional conviction is like adding a grain of sand to the Sahara.

I would caution anyone that knows this guy.....if you let him play at your house or on your machine and someone reports him that could create problems for you. Having said that, I will repeat......we will not ask for bans on a maybe. If we are not certain, we'll wait for the next report.

We're very patient smile.gif

The reason I did this is Because he told me that he will create an account in here (GR.ORG) and will apologize for MHing and will ask for a forgiveness if its possible....as the multiple convicted cheaters have a priority to be banned first, I thought it would be helpless for him another one conviction (if its not already helpless)
This is the whole point.
Thanks

+
# 28-SeX`iie Jul 20 2010, 21:16 PM
No one needs him in zh! he was the most retarded person i ever met in the game:D

+
# 29-HaTeR- Jul 20 2010, 21:30 PM
Don't worry, Armenomania. This might help you:

http://www.gamereplays.org/cncgenerals/por...ect-login-guide

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 30BLaCkDC5R Jul 20 2010, 22:21 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 20 2010, 23:34 PM) *

You describe exactly what happens when you get banned by EA, so go figure.

Gotta disappoint you, I just fixed the problem.

QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Jul 21 2010, 00:30 AM) *

Don't worry, Armenomania. This might help you:

http://www.gamereplays.org/cncgenerals/por...ect-login-guide

That thing didnt work,but i solved the problem reinstalling the ZH...
thanks for the help anyway.

+
# 31-HaTeR- Jul 20 2010, 22:31 PM
I'm sure reinstalling ZH was an overkill of your problem laugh.gif

+
# 32-Chemical- Jul 21 2010, 07:32 AM
Perfect example for the difference between effective and efficient biggrin.gif

+
# 33FairPlaya Jul 21 2010, 08:39 AM
Hello to everyone from the legendary Kayfuem!
I know you have been waiting for many years for this historic day to come.
I’m sure many of you will get shocked, therefore I strongly recommend to take your pills before you proceed reading the rest of my quate.
First of all I want to tell you that melios23s is not me, and during the last month I have played only 5 games on last Sunday.
Second of all, most of my convictions were vs hawky, cause i liked to piss him off. 4-5 months ago I have decided to become a fair player, and since then i have never been convicted. The decision to become a fair player was inspired by a great idea that came to me during one of my online games with Hawky (BTW he was joining my games all the time, even though he perfectly knew it was me). Well, I’m sure my funs are dieing to find out what’s this great idea that made me change my mind, and you are eager to read further to find it out. The great “Idea” as I already told him in one of our everyday online games was to find out his picture and shitt on it. I found his picture from internet and shitted hard on it, after which i decided to become fair player.
Third of all, I have played around 6000 online games, 98% of them I was the host and people were joining my games, even though they knew it was me, therefore there is no point to be a hypocrite motherfuckerr like many of my funs are (Don’t wanna mention names, since they got my point).
Forth, how can I be banned, since I can enter online and play whenever I like? Was playing with one of my favorite m8s, Rage on Sunday, to be honest he was also shocked to see me online, btw I have not changed the cd key if that’s what you r thinking.

+
# 34BLaCkDC5R Jul 21 2010, 09:00 AM
I knew this HISTORIC DAY would come! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by BLaCkDC5R: Jul 21 2010, 09:03 AM

+
# 35Serby Jul 21 2010, 09:05 AM
Welcome to GR. Rules are same for all members, and since u joined after all of your convictions i don't see any problems for u to post.
I will wait to other staff members to take official stance about this, so i will refrain to any other comments. For rest of the community pls stay polite, i undersand that this is hot subject but pls be civilized in comments.
Thnx

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Jul 21 2010, 09:08 AM

+
# 36MrX Jul 21 2010, 10:36 AM
QUOTE(FairPlaya @ Jul 21 2010, 09:39 AM) *

Hello to everyone from the legendary Kayfuem!
I know you have been waiting for many years for this historic day to come.
I’m sure many of you will get shocked, therefore I strongly recommend to take your pills before you proceed reading the rest of my quate.
First of all I want to tell you that melios23s is not me, and during the last month I have played only 5 games on last Sunday.
Second of all, most of my convictions were vs hawky, cause i liked to piss him off. 4-5 months ago I have decided to become a fair player, and since then i have never been convicted. The decision to become a fair player was inspired by a great idea that came to me during one of my online games with Hawky (BTW he was joining my games all the time, even though he perfectly knew it was me). Well, I’m sure my funs are dieing to find out what’s this great idea that made me change my mind, and you are eager to read further to find it out. The great “Idea” as I already told him in one of our everyday online games was to find out his picture and shitt on it. I found his picture from internet and shitted hard on it, after which i decided to become fair player.
Third of all, I have played around 6000 online games, 98% of them I was the host and people were joining my games, even though they knew it was me, therefore there is no point to be a hypocrite motherfuckerr like many of my funs are (Don’t wanna mention names, since they got my point).
Forth, how can I be banned, since I can enter online and play whenever I like? Was playing with one of my favorite m8s, Rage on Sunday, to be honest he was also shocked to see me online, btw I have not changed the cd key if that’s what you r thinking.

First of all I have to say that your name choice is really well done.

Second of all you are lieing in many parts of your statement. For example your last conviction is not 4-5 months ago. It was in May by using a beautiful name: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...amp;hl=4E9E859D Also you were lying when you said you didn't play this month except for last sunday. Here is a game from another day: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=637610

Third of all why do you think everyone should be able to play with hacks online without getting banned? And why don't you tell everyone who is joining your game that you will cheat vs him?

In general nobody should believe in any word you just typed. You gave us enough reasons.

This post has been edited by MrX': Jul 21 2010, 10:43 AM

+
# 37LORD Jul 21 2010, 11:00 AM
Well the only slotuion is ACETON.............
But dont using it like Doper

Clan: WwW.

+
# 38Opsnyder Jul 21 2010, 11:06 AM
I would like to add to that that I got a recent replay in which you ran away from hijackers.
I also dont really see how you hosting a game makes its ok to use MH, gatbug and possibly some other shit.
I vote for a GR ban and a permanent ZH ban.

This post has been edited by Opsnyder: Jul 21 2010, 11:07 AM

+
# 39`LoVe'iS'GoNe Jul 21 2010, 11:11 AM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 21 2010, 11:06 AM) *

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+
# 40HaWkY^ Jul 21 2010, 11:46 AM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 18 2010, 21:26 PM) *

With a little bit of luck Kayfuem was at Armenomania's house.

LOL

QUOTE(BLaCkDC5R @ Jul 20 2010, 16:56 PM) *

Alright, here we go. I checked Melios23s' IP and UID and KAyfuem's.
Gotta say that they are pretty close but NOT THE SAME. Melios23 is using the same internet provider ( PrimeTel Cyprus) as Kayfuem.
here they are:
Melios23UID 4E9E8083 ===========>78.158.128.131
Kayfuem UID 4E9E859D ===========>78.158.133.157

Hope this is enough.... Kayfuem told me that he will make an account in here and will explain everything.
Btw..this is the 2nd day i CANT join online AT ALL. as soon as i hit the login button the message comes out " unable to conncet to generals zero hour server"
anyone else experiencing that? sad.gif

Enough of your rubbish please.

QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jul 21 2010, 12:06 PM) *

I would like to add to that that I got a recent replay in which you ran away from hijackers.
I also dont really see how you hosting a game makes its ok to use MH, gatbug and possibly some other shit.

Seconded.

Clan: -MaD|

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)