# 453Basilone™ May 14 2012, 02:19 AM
From Xcoms stream chat biggrin.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Clan: Reborn

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 454pez4realz May 14 2012, 06:03 AM
you could probably do a decent job of describing the context of this, as it literally means nothing without it.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 455Basilone™ May 14 2012, 11:51 AM

2:16:00-2:25:09

30 minutes later Xcom starts streaming 1v1s and his chat is flooded with butthurt Complexity cronies biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Basilone™: May 14 2012, 12:44 PM

+
# 456xypher013x May 14 2012, 20:54 PM
Inb4 this post gets deleted.

I guess this is funny, in that you would post on gr about it anyway, considering......... http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=782145

I don't expect anything like that to happen, but hey, hypocrisy and double standards are great if your connected to the right people. Or if the right people are butthurt in the same ways at least. And because c0mpl3x1ty is actually not a dick like the rest of you act and he could care less about your childish immaturity to make anything of it.

30 minutes later Xcom starts streaming 1v1s and his chat is flooded with butthurt Complexity cronies biggrin.gif

But, I'm pretty sure you were the one so butthurt you even had to come into Inverse's stream later to troll on and whine. Crying about how nobody wants to watch you guys play but everyone loves c0mpl3x1ty. That I did find funny, sorry I didn't save that chat screen shot to add to the funny shit thread. And you wonder why nobody wants to watch you guys? lol.

trololol smile.gif

This post has been edited by xypher013x: May 14 2012, 21:00 PM

+
# 457Basilone™ May 14 2012, 21:29 PM
1) That was in a basic match, he was doing than to be funny not because he is a regular griefer (and a lot of other people thought it was funny, including his teammate)
2) Inverse is my mentor, I watch his stream all the time. I didn't even start the conversation.
3) People trying to villainize Reborn making hateful comments like "faggot reborn" and "noob clan stay out of coh2" is pretty ironic just for doing something funny in an unranked game.
4) This is for "funny shit" take the QQ back to complexity's stream please.

Have a nice day smile.gif

+
# 458xypher013x May 14 2012, 22:07 PM
1) That was in a basic match, he was doing than to be funny not because he is a regular griefer (and a lot of other people thought it was funny, including his teammate)
2) Inverse is my mentor, I watch his stream all the time. I didn't even start the conversation.
3) People trying to villainize Reborn making hateful comments like "faggot reborn" and "noob clan stay out of coh2" is pretty ironic just for doing something funny in an unranked game.
4) This is for "funny shit" take the QQ back to complexity's stream please.

1) thank you for making my point clearer about the general level of maturity, also, I didn't know I could break rules as long as someones sacred ladder rank isn't at stake! Guess all those basic players can start using their maphacks with impunity. The difference between hiding behind the wording of the rules and following the intent and spirit of the rules.
2) I came later into the convo myself, I wouldn't know
3) hatas gonna hate
4) I'm not qq at all. I thought this whole thing was hilarious, that's why I posted!

smile.gif

+
# 459SpectreFTL May 14 2012, 23:27 PM
QUOTE(xypher013x @ May 14 2012, 12:54 PM) *

Inb4 this post gets deleted.

I guess this is funny, in that you would post on gr about it anyway, considering......... http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=782145

I don't expect anything like that to happen, but hey, hypocrisy and double standards are great if your connected to the right people. Or if the right people are butthurt in the same ways at least. And because c0mpl3x1ty is actually not a dick like the rest of you act and he could care less about your childish immaturity to make anything of it.
But, I'm pretty sure you were the one so butthurt you even had to come into Inverse's stream later to troll on and whine. Crying about how nobody wants to watch you guys play but everyone loves c0mpl3x1ty. That I did find funny, sorry I didn't save that chat screen shot to add to the funny shit thread. And you wonder why nobody wants to watch you guys? lol.

trololol smile.gif

This post will not get deleted. As much as some people like to generalize, Reborn itself is not a hypocritical clan and will not censor divergent viewpoints simply because it can.

Complexity is a friend of the clan, or at least of most members here. To my understanding, we have yet to encounter an issue on either side. Xcom, however, is British and therefore a massive prick when he puts his mind to it. But most of the time he is a reasonable, albeit reactive, individual.

That being said, it was a basic 4v4 match. You will be hard pressed to find someone who cares about 4v4 matches on the entirety of GR; you certainly won't find one here in a competitive clan. Complexity joined the game knowing this, as did everyone else. Abuse is taken for granted when you enter those maps.

I'm sure Complexity didn't expect this sort of abuse, but it happened nonetheless. The target could have been anyone -- Complexity was just streaming at the time. He handled it well. He was disappointed, as all of us would be, but he wasn't distraught. There was no reason for his entourage to become comparatively distraught in this circumstance, and certainly no reason for talking trash about the entirety of Reborn. I'm sure he deserves an apology, but what happened does not warrant unnecessary whistle-blowing on our forums.

Do not come here to cause a scene. If you do, you had at least conduct yourself in a reasonable manner. We will not tolerate accusatory shit-talking generalizations of the kind you've provided today. If you cannot respond in a mature manner, do not come here.

"Haters gonna hate" is not an acceptable response to a challenge regarding your personal responsibility, maturity, or conduct.

You may find that handling the remainder of this discussion through private messages is much more preferable to putting yourself in this situation.

+
# 460xypher013x May 15 2012, 01:30 AM
Do not come here to cause a scene. If you do, you had at least conduct yourself in a reasonable manner. We will not tolerate accusatory shit-talking generalizations of the kind you've provided today. If you cannot respond in a mature manner, do not come here.

Did I just get lectured about maturity? lol, and this is obviously starting to be taken too seriously.
A post is made in a publicly viewable section of gr mocking people to make a joke (forgive some of the missing context, but there was no shortage of trash talking generalizations of people who like his stream), someone decides to express a differing point of view and point out how ridiculous this whole thing is and he is the one making the scene... your expectations for others standards of conduct and viewpoints toward reborn and that of what I've seen and hear expressed toward others, not just in this circumstance, draws quite the contrast. Besides, if you don't call that acting like a dick and immature, I'm not sure how to refer to it. That's actually pretty damn mild, I'm not even sure how that qualifies on the level of shit talking, but I wasn't generalizing at all either. My comments can be referenced specifically to those involved.

Short of some of the carrying on and actual trash talking occurring in chats and then continuing the escapade of posting to lol at people, I doubt I would of did more than roll my eyes and said "oh well, that's xcom for you" I'm more disgusted by what was going on afterward than anything that happened in the game if you do want to take this dust up seriously. (of which I'm really not)

btw, hatas gonna hate response was (if you followed the logic of my post) point by point referring to 1-4. I neither used those terms myself, nor find them appropriate either. I'm not sure why he added point #3 to his post in the first place, so if OTHER people are gonna hate, they gonna hate. that's all I meant by it. Hope that clears it up.

wutevs...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)