Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

#322 - GR TS2 Invitational R1 - Milk vs SK Game #2

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Four Court Jester Aug 19 2010, 15:02 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Today, I bring you a first round match in the GameReplays.org TS2 Invitational Tournament between SK-Gaming and MILK. This tournament is sponsored by S2 Games and has an $2000 prize pool for the top three teams.

There are three games in the series, with lots of action and some really nice gameplay from both teams. I am your host and camera, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Note: Patch 1.0.10 went live an hour before this game was played.

GR TS2 Invitational: SK vs MILK Game #2

Watch Game #3 on GameReplays.org here.

This post has been edited by Four Court Jester: Aug 19 2010, 20:08 PM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Pojunarf Aug 19 2010, 18:19 PM
At last, some new picks from SK. Never heard of him but HELLOdotJPG is really impressive, even better than in the first game.
You missed some dust and ward uses tongue.gif The only things you missed btw, great camera work !

Gladiator's whip doesn't multiplies, it just adds attack damage + shourd damage + 60 at level 4 = true damage in the radius.

This post has been edited by Pojunarf: Aug 19 2010, 18:25 PM

+
# 3Kolapz Aug 19 2010, 22:30 PM
HELLOdotJPG is actually Bdiz's smurf account. Guess they don't want people to know who that player really is.

+
# 4Pojunarf Aug 19 2010, 22:43 PM
Testie maybe ? biggrin.gif

+
# 5Four Court Jester Aug 20 2010, 01:52 AM
Whoever it was, they played magnificently.

+
# 6ridic Aug 20 2010, 04:15 AM
pretty sure it was draskyl

also id like to point something out for future reference: each target can get hit 8 times by the turret not 3. the turret DIES after getting hit 3 times.

ed it 2: valkyrie looked like that cus she was invis from a rune lol. dunno why you were so confused.

This post has been edited by ridic: Aug 20 2010, 04:46 AM

+
# 7Kolapz Aug 20 2010, 13:34 PM
It wasn't Draskyl.

+
# 8Kolapz Aug 20 2010, 13:34 PM
It wasn't Draskyl.

+
# 9Four Court Jester Aug 20 2010, 14:06 PM
You'll see in Game #3 ridic, that my Valkyrie model gets borked, and when she USES her invis, she is restored to normal opacity.

I think. I was pretty tired by the end of Game #3 wacko.gif

As for the Engineer change, you're right, its listed as 8, but the point remains that after 3 'arcs' it stops damaging anything in front of it. That's why I had '3 shots' in my mind.

+
# 10ridic Aug 20 2010, 20:30 PM
QUOTE(Kolapz @ Aug 20 2010, 05:34 AM) *

It wasn't Draskyl.

if you are so knowledgeable about who it was why not just clear up the confusion?

+
# 11Kolapz Aug 20 2010, 23:45 PM
I am a writer for SK Gaming, so I talk to Bdiz daily. I do not know who played his smurf account in those games, Bdiz wouldn't tell me cause he didn't want to start any rumors (when Testie was leaving, Draskyl mentioned it in an in-house, 5 mins later it was on honcast, hongossip and the official forums - before we at SK could make an official announcement about it). I do know it wasn't any of the people mentioned in this thread though, especially not Draskyl, as he wasn't online for those matches and there is also no reason why he would play on Bdiz's smurf account.

There, I did my best to clear up the confusion. Satisfied? smile.gif

+
# 12kustodian Aug 21 2010, 10:58 AM
QUOTE(Kolapz @ Aug 21 2010, 00:45 AM) *

I am a writer for SK Gaming, so I talk to Bdiz daily. I do not know who played his smurf account in those games, Bdiz wouldn't tell me cause he didn't want to start any rumors (when Testie was leaving, Draskyl mentioned it in an in-house, 5 mins later it was on honcast, hongossip and the official forums - before we at SK could make an official announcement about it). I do know it wasn't any of the people mentioned in this thread though, especially not Draskyl, as he wasn't online for those matches and there is also no reason why he would play on Bdiz's smurf account.

There, I did my best to clear up the confusion. Satisfied? smile.gif

You explained it nicely happy.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)