I have no experience cases like this.

Game: None

+
# 5Tomber Aug 21 2010, 13:24 PM
Confirmed

+
# 6Maverick Aug 21 2010, 13:25 PM
Okay, Braniac has pointed out in his screenshots the in-game flaming by CrazyZocker. The Fair play forums are mainly meant for DC'ers / Hackers / Pointpushers, however, the in-game insulting too could come under fair play. What I would suggest is as follows:-

1. Thanks to Braniac for taking the trouble of posting screenshots.
2. If another player reports in-game flaming by Crazyzocker, this matter would be admitted to the relevant Admin to take suitable action.

In the meantime, I would like to request Crazyzocker to refrain from flaming and if sporting enough, offer an apology to Braniac. There is ample proof that he indeed hurled insults.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 7AgentMiles Aug 21 2010, 14:14 PM
QUOTE(Maverick @ Aug 21 2010, 14:25 PM) *

Okay, Braniac has pointed out in his screenshots the in-game flaming by CrazyZocker. The Fair play forums are mainly meant for DC'ers / Hackers / Pointpushers, however, the in-game insulting too could come under fair play. What I would suggest is as follows:-

1. Thanks to Braniac for taking the trouble of posting screenshots.
2. If another player reports in-game flaming by Crazyzocker, this matter would be admitted to the relevant Admin to take suitable action.

In the meantime, I would like to request Crazyzocker to refrain from flaming and if sporting enough, offer an apology to Braniac. There is ample proof that he indeed hurled insults.

he should offer an apology to spectre. i captured scshots cuz spectre wasn't on xfire.

+
# 8Barnardo Aug 21 2010, 14:53 PM
I'm closing this topic before it gets really bad.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 9methuselah Aug 21 2010, 16:56 PM
QUOTE(Barnardo @ Aug 21 2010, 09:53 AM) *
I'm closing this topic before it gets really bad.

I see what you are talking about in the screenshot but that looks more like one of the many video glitches in the game not a map hack. If you would like to send me the replay I will watch it and see if there is any additional evidence......but that one screenshot is not a map hack screenshot sorry.

Flaming in this forum will get you banned from it relatively quickly. I'm a patient guy everywhere else on the site.

Not in here. Thanks.

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)