Size: 79.55k
Number of downloads: 40
Player Name Side Team
Affenauge 1
Spaceboy* 2

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2HaWkY^ Aug 29 2010, 09:13 AM
Please don't topic spam. Read the Rules please before posting.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Affenauge - 57BD5594
[100% MapHack]

[No Control Hack]

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Aug 29 2010, 09:56 AM

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 3Serby Aug 29 2010, 09:34 AM
Idk why we bother to make new better and simple rules when nobody read them wacko.gif
Jogy
Do not post 4 times same replay. Wait some time it will be inspected and visible wacko.gif
Post SS with suspicious situation explained. We don't have time to search on whole replay for lock under fog wacko.gif
Control Hack can only be proved with video. Read rules for posting Control Hack accusation wacko.gif

Read all rules for posting accusations next time

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Aug 31 2010, 12:34 PM

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4Jogy Aug 29 2010, 18:11 PM
sry for the spamm i was thinking that see the post imediately realyy srorry my second accusation

+
# 5CheeKy` Aug 31 2010, 12:23 PM
Read all rules for posting accusations next time

Those aren't the rules. The rules aren't available to the members right now because you guys decided to invisible it or something else.

Clan: Teh Memberz

Game: None

+
# 6Serby Aug 31 2010, 12:35 PM
Link works fine now

+
# 7CheeKy` Aug 31 2010, 13:08 PM
(Red ZH badge or a Green ZH badge) or any of the current ZH Cheat Accusations staff.
This isn't correct. It should be orange badge.

Also, where is the part regarding TS?

+
# 8Serby Aug 31 2010, 13:26 PM
QUOTE(CheeKy` @ Aug 31 2010, 14:08 PM) *

Also, where is the part regarding TS?

If an observer of a game passes any hidden information to any player that is still playing in that game, and that player is using that information (to find an invisible unit for example), both will be guilty of maphack and will be convicted as such.

Guess u didn't read all laugh.gif

+
# 9CheeKy` Aug 31 2010, 14:46 PM
Convicting both doesn't make any sense... To give you an example. Lets say me and you play a 1v1 we are on TS and someone is observing, you tell me that your lotus is walking in the middle of the map near an oil. I go there and force fire on the Lotus, the Lotus dies, I get convicted for MHing but the one observing as well.

Ofcourse the chances that this will happen are pretty small but you can't convict an observer.

+
# 10Serby Aug 31 2010, 15:14 PM
QUOTE(CheeKy` @ Aug 31 2010, 15:46 PM) *

Ofcourse the chances that this will happen are pretty small but you can't convict an observer.

Chances that obserwer will tell you something, and u don't ask for it are zero.

QUOTE(CheeKy` @ Aug 31 2010, 15:46 PM) *

Convicting both doesn't make any sense.

It make perfect sense cause force firing will get u MH tag anyway. Only difference is that obserwer will get same tag for helping one of the player. It is very unfair advantage. Read this part from rules
Force firing on invisible buildings and force firing on and/or chasing of invisible units (such as Black Lotus, Jarmen Kell…etc) can be 100% Maphack if there was absolutely no way the player could have known the building or unit was there.

Anyway there are not lot of conviction based on TS before, in the matter a fact i know only for one conviction.

This post has been edited by Svunjar: Aug 31 2010, 15:46 PM

+
# 11CheeKy` Aug 31 2010, 15:25 PM
It make perfect sense cause force firing will get u MH tag anyway. Only difference is that obserwer will get same tag for helping one of the player. It is very unfair advantage. Read this part from rules
Force firing on invisible buildings and force firing on and/or chasing of invisible units (such as Black Lotus, Jarmen Kell…etc) can be 100% Maphack if there was absolutely no way the player could have known the building or unit was there.

You didn't understand my post did you? Like I said, the people playing can be on ts as well. If I want to frame someone, I could just ask someone to observe the game and ask my opponent to tell me where his Lotus is, force fire on it and both of us will get convicted.

Obviously I won't benefit of this myself but it is a way to frame someone. Also, what if I get convicted for MH and someone was speccing. I can accuse that guy of telling me where to find the Lotus I FFed on and both of us would get convicted.

This post has been edited by CheeKy`: Aug 31 2010, 15:27 PM

+
# 12Serby Aug 31 2010, 15:45 PM
As i said cases with TS convictions are very rear, and btw if both admit then it is clean conviction. Ofcourse the chances that this will happen are pretty small laugh.gif

+
# 13Slayd_CraVen Sep 1 2010, 13:32 PM
Yeah i don't agree with the observing conviction.
If I'm observing, somebody FFs like a dumbshit (one of those blatant hackers) while I'm watching OR while i've already left the game, I don't want a conviction.

+
# 14Hackworth Sep 2 2010, 21:55 PM
Svunjar already explained in what situation an observer can get a conviction, we stand by our principle to convict only on 100% proof, and simply observing a maphacker is far less than 100%. Unless you admit or are proven cheating, you will not be convicted.

Also, this is not the right place to discuss the rules in general.

+
# 15Serby Sep 3 2010, 06:40 AM
To cut this story and for future simillar posts:
If any of members have any doubts, or find any rules that are wrong, feel free to PM our superiors
Period

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)