Supreme Commander 2

#22 UncertainCat[UEF] Untamed [Cybran] Vs Hayemaker[UEF] Sith_Lord[Illuminate] R

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Iron_Commander Sep 15 2010, 17:03 PM
Part 1:
Part 2:

This post has been edited by -Sebra: Sep 15 2010, 17:21 PM

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+
# 2-Sebra Sep 15 2010, 17:22 PM
I've edited it so that the videos are embedded here. Edit your post to see the code smile.gif Also, this is no shoutcast but a VoD, so I edited the title.

I will watch this one later today... looking forward to it smile.gif

Game: Graphics

+
# 3HoT Ho11oW PoiNT Sep 15 2010, 17:51 PM
Good cast if I was listening to audio only, but less movement of the camera please. You seem to be navigating the map as if you are playing, try navigating as if you are just watching. Adjust your movement settings in the options so you JUST CAN'T zoom around so fast (slide both bars to one click above zero). Second video, about the six minute-mark will give you an idea of what I mean. In-out-in-out-....PUKE...more in-out-in-out-in.......

Use the spacebar when zoomed in to give us some interesting views. Zoom in more, I notice alot of shots where the middle 1/3 by 1/3 of the screen is used, leaving 8/9 of the screen looking at useless nothings, especially bad when you consider the resolution these sites stream video at since an untrained eye wouldnt be able to tell the difference between assault bots and tanks, fighters and bombers, ect. Also try to stay on one shot/view for more then 2.5 seconds.

Very good for your first cast Iron, can't wait to see more!

EDIT: Sound gets a little sketchy when you zoom in too far the in-game sounds overpower your voice-over. It's nice to hear the battle sounds, but I am tuning in to hear commentary, or else I would just download the replay. Adjust in-game levels accordingly.

This post has been edited by HoT Ho11oW PoiNT: Sep 15 2010, 20:01 PM

+
# 4UncertainCat Sep 16 2010, 03:55 AM
Very nice! Keep them coming. I think P-Shields proved their worth at least.

+
# 5-Sebra Sep 22 2010, 23:26 PM
I really enjoyed this cast, thanks and keep it up! smile.gif

Game: Graphics

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)