CNC Zero Hour

[MH]Flurious maybe mh :P

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1WwW.GooGle.Com` Oct 5 2010, 10:05 AM
hey svunjar

i got replay from yesterday for some guys + iLI|Dan

i saw u asking for some replays for him ^^

btw check the china guy (bowser) when he play with his migs

and the blue guy when i try to inter his base , every time he is ready for me wacko.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File 0471_10.10.04_22h02m27s_3vs3_Defcon6.rep
Size: 299.35k
Number of downloads: 21
Player Name Side Team
me` 1
Bowser 2
-Flurious 1
-|Op]T[iK^|- 2
ILi|DaN 2
GooGle* 1

Clan: WwW.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Serby Oct 5 2010, 11:13 AM
Oh that was fast. I was thinking on 1v1 replays with him, but nvm defcon is always chalenge for finding looks under fog. Will look on this soon............

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 3cappo Oct 5 2010, 13:41 PM
also very amusing how Dan builds radar van when lotus sneaked in... but he doesn´t really lock anything imo, but I didn´t really bother to review

+
# 4Serby Oct 5 2010, 15:36 PM
Cappo is right this is only suspicious (if you can call it suspicious) moves by ILi|DaN in this game. He died very quick. Also I couldn’t find any locks under fog by his m8 in this game -|Op]T[iK^|- and Bowser. All mig attacks by Bowser were regular without lock under fog. -|Op]T[iK^|- was bunkering and he had vee's all the time on that spot towards you.
Anyway your m8 player –Flurious take care off that this topic wasn’t for nothing. He lock with bunch of migs on overlord who was under fog.
Example
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Verdict
-Flurious – AE475F0F
[100% MapHack]

Thnx for posting biggrin.gif

+
# 5WwW.GooGle.Com` Oct 5 2010, 18:19 PM
lolllll cappo told ya that Flurious is mh tongue.gifP

Clan: WwW.

+
# 6cappo Oct 5 2010, 20:08 PM
Since he is a long time mate I am kinda confused.

Can you do this scripting thing HaTeR did in some cases and show if the unit was locked or if he forcefired on the ground?

The overload has been there before and he says he force fired on the ground.

I must say if it was a lock on the ground it was very close to the overload, that still would make sense since the overload was visible before.

This post has been edited by cappo: Oct 5 2010, 21:40 PM

+
# 7AwfuL Oct 5 2010, 22:41 PM
Migs will fly in circles when you forcefire from a big distance. If that didn't happen here, then he definitely locked on to the Overlord.

+
# 8Serby Oct 5 2010, 23:20 PM
Well to tell u the thruth i am bit dissapointed in you, and this is the part of my job that i hate the most. I need to prove my self. U rather believe this convicted friend of yours then me and my tools.
Nevermind i will gladly explain, enlighten, and verify my previous verdict.
First of all he did saw overlord just few sec before he ordered migs attack cause his lotus was there thats a fact. I will explain how orange line works.
Orange line appears in moment of lock or force fire thats true. Your convicted friend claims that he force fire which is not the thruth. If he had force fire than blast radious/explosions should be in middle of allegedly force fired spot and not on overlord who moved on his right side. See where is blast/explosion exactly on overlord, so migs folowed locked unit (overlord in this case) and shoot only on him.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Also i am using extra tools for finding loks under fog (those preety red rings/waves) and they never let me down and they appers in the moment of lock.
Verdict
Stays the same and send regards to your friend tongue.gif

+
# 9-HaTeR- Oct 5 2010, 23:36 PM
Owned.

I like.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 10HeroZour Oct 6 2010, 03:20 AM
That is so unfair how maphackers can't force-fire on the ground if there is a unit there aswell.

+
# 11cappo Oct 6 2010, 08:15 AM
Nice work.

Now it´s clear, the last post was not.

thanks.

This post has been edited by cappo: Oct 6 2010, 08:20 AM

+
# 12Serby Oct 6 2010, 09:05 AM
QUOTE(cappo @ Oct 6 2010, 09:15 AM) *

Nice work.

Now it´s clear, the last post was not.

thanks.

Np i was glad to help, you know it is forbiden to talk aboute our tolls for reviewing, this was easiest way to explain and not to break our rules.
Hit me PM next time if u have any doubts biggrin.gif

+
# 13cappo Oct 6 2010, 09:53 AM
I didn´t doubt the verdict it was just not clear enough to be "100%" without any doubt. And I knew you can produce the evidence that it takes. So I asked for it.

But alrighty, if you´d rather have any dicussion about technical matters in a pm, that´s how I´ll do in future.

Thanks for your time.

+
# 14xezon Oct 6 2010, 10:50 AM
Flurious is a well known hacker long time. I am not sure if this is his first conviction, but its no new story for 3v3 players.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 15MrX Oct 6 2010, 11:25 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Oct 6 2010, 11:50 AM) *

Flurious is a well known hacker long time.

Yes. I'm 100% sure he already got convicted before.

+
# 16AFlurious Oct 6 2010, 14:17 PM
Dear Svunjar,

Do not be disappointed in Cappo, he is a friend that wanted to help me in this case, which I really appreciate.

What he said was true though, I already knew that the overlord was there in that exact spot, because I already had seen it there. Not only because of the Lotus, but because of my china rocket guys which walked up there to the tunnel. Then Cappo asked me to fire my migs so that is what I did. You can also see that they turn as soon as the fog dissapears and I shoot the overlord.

I really appreciate your work for the community and your programs that assist you in doing that. But, I don't cheat and I never will.

I play this game since the third day C&C generals came out, so thats about 7 years. I never played CW, I never joined many clans, and never played any other form of competition in C&C.

You know why? I just like to play the game for fun. It's a game I like to spend time on, to play with my friends. Why would I cheat? I don't care about my stats or how high my scores are. I just play the game for fun.

For all you guys that think I am convicted previously, do your research again, I am never convicted.

Svunjar, do whatever you think is right, but I dont cheat, I play for fun.

Best,

Flurious

+
# 17Serby Oct 6 2010, 14:40 PM
Hi and welcome to GR AFlurious.
Anyway about whole this case i think i explained very well and it is readable and understandably for everyone expect you i guess. Dennying MapHack is something that i see every day here and in game play. I know that from my personal experience. I was in same stage like you now. But in time you will see how that is poor and funny in same time.
To cut the story cappo did PM about whole this situation and he said that u said to him that u use force fire, he never said that he asked from you that u force fire.
Anyway just download aceton if u want to earn thrust from ZH community and people that know you. I have nothing against you, i have enough experience when watching replays for locks under fog and also my tools are not wrong.
Cheers

-e- Also if someone know links to his previous convictions under other nik names feel free to post, don't accuse without proof.
Thnx

This post has been edited by AwfuL: Oct 6 2010, 14:53 PM

+
# 18cappo Oct 6 2010, 14:55 PM
1) I didn´t ask fo force fire, wtf.

2) My beacon wasn´t even on the tank.

3) I was on aceton durin that game.

I said something like "attack I want to go" and I meant the tunnel ..... that yoiu didn´t hit ffs

+
# 19xezon Oct 6 2010, 14:55 PM
QUOTE(Svunjar @ Oct 6 2010, 16:40 PM) *

don't accuse without proof.

QUOTE(Svunjar @ Oct 5 2010, 17:36 PM) *

-Flurious – AE475F0F
[100% MapHack]

Enough?

@flurus
stop hacking noobi
load aceton instead of maphack

This post has been edited by xezon: Oct 6 2010, 15:00 PM

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 20AFlurious Oct 6 2010, 15:03 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Oct 6 2010, 14:55 PM) *

Enough?

@flurus
stop hacking noobi
load aceton instead of maphack

AE475F0F is this post, so no earliers convictions.. Come up with something new..

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)