Player Name Side Team
ColdDayINHELL 1
`Slayd_CraVen* 2

Attached Image

Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2HaWkY^ Oct 6 2010, 12:55 PM
This guy is a complete joke wacko.gif Every unit was a lock on underfog wacko.gif

Attached Image

ColdDayINHELL - 44BFE1B7
[100% MapHack]

Nice catch smile.gif

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 3Serby Oct 6 2010, 13:06 PM
Shiftywalls aka ToX^LeGenD.^. This is his 4th or 5th conviction.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4-SorYu Oct 6 2010, 13:16 PM
U again in zh nub ohmy.gif

Game: None

+
# 5Slayd_CraVen Oct 6 2010, 14:22 PM
It was obvious tongue.gif every DB was a lock ahaha
Damn Shiftywalls
thanks for catching smile.gif

Ye i played yesterday, i seem to get better and better at the game after every break I take. I now understand how GLA is supposed to be played. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Slayd_CraVen: Oct 6 2010, 14:23 PM

+
# 6goran23 Oct 7 2010, 08:05 AM
whatta dumb fuck shit player that he is!!!
locking onto a unit(s) across the entire map and still managing to get owned in the match up that greatly favours his army.
just shows other map hackers that might be reading this to learn to play the game without hacks. u wont get any better cuz u rely on map hack,and even when u win, u did so by cheating and u already know that before the game even started,so whats the point?

its like saying to yourself: "i suck and im horrible gamer,so let me download a map hack program,then maybe i can win some games,even tho im cheating loser after all"

+
# 7AwfuL Oct 7 2010, 13:41 PM
Ban candidate IMHO, this is one of these guys that hacks blatantly yet accuses others of hacking and mismatches when he loses..

+
# 8ColdDayinHell Dec 26 2010, 23:25 PM
Howdy there,

Let me introduce myself i am ColdDayinHell I have been playing PlanetSide for 3 years, bf2142 for 4 years and i have been playing bf2 and call of duty 4 for 8 months. I have never cheated in my life i am 52 years of age. I want for the record please be careful other clans and people do not think i am cheating because people do not know how i spell my name in game it will look like these colddayinhell and ColdDayinHell I do not use how this person has it spelled. I noticed that some people like my name and now has used it in a number of different games and i can no longer use it in other games due to this reason. But i have been told i cheat in call of duty 4 now i know why. please try to separate the different gamers by age or something. This will help separate us from the cheaters and would still be able to get into a clan without being looked at or thrown away because they thought this person is me. I am not even sure what game this person even played. So thanks much for your help here.

Sincerely,

ColdDayinHell

+
# 9Serby Dec 26 2010, 23:44 PM
Fair enough!
Since i know for online gaming there are millions cases of fake and double nik names in almost every game, so don't worry. If you play Zero Hour feel free to post replays, we have tools to determine if that was you or some faker.
Anyway welcome to GR wink.gif

+
# 10ColdDayinHell Dec 29 2010, 20:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome. And yes you can feel free to check on my ip address any time or just look at my stats etc. I am clean I told you the truth and yes there are other players out there with my name and they use different caps or the game will not allow it to be the same or they have to put numbers behind it. I gave you my name and how they look in games and what games i play so feel free to check any time my Real name if this helps is Rickie L Hochstein I am 52 years old I have played bf2142 4 years, planetside 3 years, Call of duty 4 and bf2 8 month. I say i am who i say i am. And was hoping for some resolution on this matter concerning my name can be resolved to separate us so people will stop calling me the hacker when i haven't done anything wrong. some how there has to be a way to do this. thanks for any help in this matter.

ColdDayinHell, colddayinhell these are the only two spelling and caps and none caps i use. Call of duty 4 is ColdDayinHell, bf2142 is colddayinhell, bf2 DeliverOfSouls, Planetside colddayinhell Clans AzsureTwilight Planetside, MIA for bf2142 then left and went to K21C bf2142, call of duty 4, bf2 I hope this will help

Sincerely,

ColdDayinHell

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)