Explore GameReplays...

Hardware

Serious CNC3 Login Issues

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1.~FroG_OwNz~. Oct 27 2010, 22:58 PM
i am having serious problems with my cnc3 accs. It is named .~FroG_OwNz~. SockOfTerror NoKeyboard. These are my 3 accounts with my most amount of games, i have played on them for about 2 years now and they wont let me log on. I have recently purchased a new cd key to smurf people on, and the account name for that is Laser_Tank , whenever i log on NoKeyboard or SockOfTerror, the game crashes but i can open the game and go into the Lobby even when it is crashed. When i view my game stats, they are the same, 70/20 2vs2 rank 253. These were the stats of my account Laser_Tank about a week ago, and they seem to be frozen on all 3 of my main accounts. But when i try to logon .~FroG_OwNz~. i get a fatal error, and a game crash, but sometimes i dont get the fatal error, and it has the same problems as SockOfTerror and NoKeyboard. I had a friend from england log on my account, and it worked fine for him. If there is anyone who can help me, i swear to god i would appreciate it, because i am so close to getting the rank87 badge on .~FroG_OwNz~. it not even funny.

-posted on commandandconquer forums, ut never got a reply, so putting it here

Clan: SBW

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2icecold601 Oct 31 2010, 09:25 AM
Reinstall?

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3covdude Nov 25 2010, 01:10 AM
No one can play, i could host but lobby lists are empty .. will be fixed in a day or 2 imo .. also why have you got / need more than one acc ...... ? smile.gif

+
# 4^Cerby- Nov 25 2010, 16:05 PM
Make a new account, it what I did.

This post has been edited by ^IAMCERBERUS^: Nov 25 2010, 16:05 PM

Game: contributorprofiles

+
# 5kerim1980 Mar 20 2012, 01:29 AM
Hi all I really need help every time whan i want logging to ea server crashes the game, what surprises me is that it only happens when main acc and three best-known Accs!

After reinstall the game goes right back all Accs properly, and after 1-2 h, the same, i know a player is doing spamming my best accs every times, so I can´t login : (

three times a week is already happening, what can i do now!?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)