Heroes of Newerth

HoN $3,000 TS3 Qualifier 5/5 - Congratulations [SK]

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41kustodian Jan 15 2011, 01:00 AM
QUOTE(kippetje @ Jan 14 2011, 22:58 PM) *

What will happen if say, both b3v and sk will get knocked out in the quarter finals and no other team with a chance of the top 8 spot would get points. Who gets the spot?

Hopefully that won't happen, but if SK and b3v lost in the quarters, that means they would get 5 points, so DWi, SK and b3v would have the same number of points. In that case DWi would go through, since they have a better win percentage (2 wins from 3 games = 67%), while SK and b3v would have (2 wins from 4 games = 50%). So if either SK or b3v want to go through, they need to get at least to the semis, but there are quite a few teams that could qualify: TCM (DM), Empr, NabT and TSoG.

Also if two teams have the same number of points, we will look at their win %, if that is the same, we will take a team who has more games played, and even if after that everything is the same, we will organize a elimination round for those teams.

Clan: HotOPS

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 42PanterA- Jan 15 2011, 09:03 AM
GL Guys !

Game: Dota 2

+
# 43Eclipse.Ricky Jan 15 2011, 19:27 PM
Hosted a game for our match at 19:00 GMT against EHH, no reply from any of their members and they didnt show up to the match

+
# 44Lega_Z Jan 16 2011, 09:39 AM
ok

This post has been edited by Lega_Z: Jan 16 2011, 14:26 PM

+
# 45Lega_Z Jan 16 2011, 10:28 AM
gl hf
honss.my-liga.com better community...

+
# 46HolyFtw Jan 16 2011, 10:37 AM
Read the newspost it clearly say join gr1 or 2 doesn't say we gonna contact you and ask you 2 play, its your own fault you didn't get to play.
so please if you feel that way then that's your thought on it.

Game: Dota 2

+
# 47Naidonis Jan 16 2011, 18:49 PM
Will it be livestreamed?

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 48enverwace Jan 2 2012, 15:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestions timberland store you have provided here. In addition, I believe there are several factors which will keep your automobile insurance premium all the way down. One is, to contemplate buying cars that are inside good list of car insurance businesses. Cars which have been expensive are more at risk of being lost. Aside from that insurance policies are also using the value of your car, so the more pricey it is, then higher the particular premium you make payment for.

I have noticed that car insurance companies know the vehicles which are liable to accidents along with risks. In addition they know what type of cars are given to higher risk and also the higher risk they have got the higher the premium price. Understanding the easy basics connected with car insurance just might help you choose the right form of insurance policy timberland shoes that should take care of your preferences in case you get involved in any accident. Many thanks for sharing a ideas with your blog.

Thanks for your post. I'd prefer to say that the tariff of car insurance differs a lot from one scheme to another, given that there are so many different issues which contribute to the overall cost. One example is, the make and model of the automobile will have a massive bearing on the purchase price. A reliable aged family car will have an inexpensive premium when compared to a flashy fancy car.

Thanks for the various tips contributed on this website. I have seen that many insurance agencies offer timberland boots uk shoppers generous discount rates if they favor to insure a couple of cars with them. A significant variety of households currently have several vehicles these days, particularly those with more aged teenage kids still located at home, as well as savings with policies can certainly soon begin. So it will pay to look for a great deal.

One thing I'd like to say is car insurance canceling is a dreaded experience and if you are doing the best things as being a driver you simply won't get one. A lot of people do obtain the notice that they are officially dumped by the insurance company and several have to scramble to get supplemental insurance after having a cancellation. Low-cost auto insurance rates are frequently hard to get from a cancellation. Having the main reasons for auto insurance termination can help car owners prevent losing one of the most essential privileges offered. Thanks for the thoughts shared by means of your blog.

+
# 49enverwace Jan 2 2012, 15:09 PM
Thanks for the ideas timberland shoes you have contributed here. Additionally, I believe there are several factors which will keep your car insurance policy premium down. One is, to contemplate buying vehicles that are inside the good directory of car insurance companies. Cars that are expensive will be more at risk of being snatched. Aside from that insurance policies are also good value of your car, so the more pricey it is, then higher the actual premium you have to pay.

I have realized that car insurance providers know the autos which are at risk from accidents and also other risks. Additionally , they know what style of cars are inclined to higher risk as well as higher risk they have the higher the actual premium price. Understanding the straightforward basics connected with car insurance will let you choose the right form of insurance policy timberland boots that could take care of your wants in case you happen to be involved in an accident. Thank you sharing the ideas for your blog.

Thanks alot : ) for your post. I would like to write my opinion that the cost of car insurance differs a lot from one plan to another, mainly because there are so many different issues which give rise to the overall cost. For instance, the model and make of the auto will have a massive bearing on the purchase price. A reliable old family automobile will have a lower priced premium when compared to a flashy sports car.

Thanks for the different tips provided on this blog. I have seen that many insurance companies offer timberland store clients generous discounts if they prefer to insure multiple cars with them. A significant number of households include several autos these days, in particular those with mature teenage kids still located at home, as well as savings for policies can soon increase. So it is a good idea to look for a good deal.

One thing I would like to say is the fact that car insurance cancellation is a dreadful experience and if you are doing the proper things like a driver you may not get one. A lot of people do get the notice that they've been officially dropped by their insurance company they then have to fight to get extra insurance from a cancellation. Cheap auto insurance rates are usually hard to get after a cancellation. Knowing the main reasons regarding auto insurance cancellation can help drivers prevent completely losing in one of the most essential privileges offered. Thanks for the strategies shared by means of your blog.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)