CENTAUER - Vip3rBishop

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Muse Jan 21 2011, 05:19 AM
CENTAUER - Vip3rBishop ONLY

Game: Graphics

+
# 2CENTAUER Jan 21 2011, 13:33 PM
Hey Bishop

as you already know i will be your mentor in this mentoring program . We know each other a bit as i post in your clan forum hehe . SO, you can ask any question , if you want to know something just ask , ..

Ok lets start , at first task i want to see your imagination i will give you just a RENDER and you make a sig from your head so no tutorials , you can find some inspiration etc , .. After this i will give you few links so you can find some resources for PS.. HF My MSN [email protected]

Attached Image

Keep tag size 500x150 max

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 21 2011, 16:12 PM

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Vip3rBishop Jan 22 2011, 14:23 PM
Ok, My first question is did you make this or did you find it. It takes me a while to make them so there seems to be two ways to make them. Either sissor cut or mask?

My electricity is has been out and I can't start on this until im at work unless you want me to use gimp? smile.gif

what is her name? It Meagan Fox right?

This post has been edited by Vip3rBishop: Jan 22 2011, 14:32 PM

+
# 4CENTAUER Jan 22 2011, 14:33 PM
ok

This is Render you can find many of them ( i will give you few links where you can find them ).I didnt make this render ..You can cut something from Stock , but wont be good as thos renders wich you can find it ...
Her name is Megan Fox .
Well will be better for you to work on PS but if you wont be able to go on PS you can do it on Gimp , as i want to see your IMAGINATION how you will make background and blanding her in , colors, depth, etc .. Whit out any help of tutorials etc , just from your head ..

I will give you answers how you need to work on PS (coz i never open Gimp so i dont know ) ..

Planet Renders . pls registred here , than log inn and let me know ..You can find Renders and resources here for start ..

also you can try to find on web some video tutorial how to make signature ( on youtube ) it will help you for start too..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 23 2011, 00:15 AM

+
# 5CENTAUER Jan 23 2011, 13:26 PM
anything done?

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 23 2011, 15:08 PM

+
# 6Vip3rBishop Jan 23 2011, 21:58 PM
Planet renders has been moved. Can you give me the other site?

+
# 7CENTAUER Jan 23 2011, 22:17 PM
QUOTE(Vip3rBishop @ Jan 23 2011, 22:58 PM) *

Planet renders has been moved. Can you give me the other site?

heh really are hmm

ok for now

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

if on any site ask you to registred , do it ..

i will find out more soon and post it ,also try on google ,, till than make a sig with render i give you ,also we have resources section here too , you will see on top where is write resourcses klick on it and try to find what you like ..add me on Msn ( i give my msn above) so i can sand you some things as fractals effects , renders etc

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 23 2011, 22:42 PM

+
# 8Vip3rBishop Jan 23 2011, 23:22 PM
ok i made this to review. Since Im at home i made this in gimp but i can adjust it however you want in photoshop later. I saved it as an xcf file.

IPB Image

+
# 9CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 00:14 AM
ok thanks , not bad . But you will need some different technique for it .. Background is hmm good idea (somehow transformers thing ) but is not how need to be , render is not blend good etc etc ok.. From now we will work 2gether on sig .. ok i guess you use Photoshop

so lets try just to add some background ( does not really matter now witch one) and put render on it and try to blend it a bit better ..

so lets say make size 400x150
use this background
Attached Image

and render you have above

so when you add background you need to resize it , go to
Edit-Free Transform

Attached Image

like you see on picture , than HOLD SHIFT on your keyboard when you resize it , when you done add render and do same thing when you resize render HOLD SHIFT , when you done now we will somehow blending render ( there is many ways to blend render ) but this time we will use this one , so do exactly what is told here
LINK

when you do this make new layer and go to IMAGE-APPLY IMAGE than take your BLUR Tool and blue background a bit only , than take Sharp toll and sharp a bit render

Attached Image

so if you do all this you will get something like this

Attached Image

well its very simple and fast ( maybe now looks a bit complicated but when you made this 2-3 time you will see how simple and fast is , thb to do all this you need 3-4 minute maybe less 2 minute ..
so try this and post it ( you can use your own background , just take some picture from game , or whatever , i just want to see how you will bland render on it . when you do all this we will go to next step ( blending is not finish 100%) .. If you have Msn add me i leave my msn above , will be much easer for you and me ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 24 2011, 00:59 AM

+
# 10CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 14:18 PM
ok i find good link for Planet renders , just registred here

Planet render

+
# 11Vip3rBishop Jan 24 2011, 14:23 PM
I messed around some with your background and next i will image-apply method.

IPB Image

+
# 12CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 14:49 PM
its good to practice ( its really messy ) when you put some effects in there is opacity so you can lower it or increase it etc , but we will get there when you learn to somehow blend render in background , than we will learn other things like Backgrounds, depth etc ,just we need to go step by step, after we can practice other possibilities too.. . Dont worry you will learn , just first steps are a bit hard , when you learn where is what and how to use it , all other will be ease ..Practice what i told you only coz you will need this mostly on every sig , when you post your work and blending is somehow nice we will go to next step..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 24 2011, 14:52 PM

+
# 13Vip3rBishop Jan 24 2011, 15:03 PM
Attached Image

heheh i edited your post by mistake rofl , srry

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 24 2011, 16:24 PM

+
# 14CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 16:23 PM

ok better really , but this background is not good , now we will learn how to make backgrounds ..

here is link how to resize image on gimp
LINK

i will post soon in next 3-4 houers about backgraound,, Next step but forget this background witch you have now (its not good) so i will show you how to make somehow decent background and when you blend render in and add some effects proper than filters etc ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 24 2011, 16:25 PM

+
# 15Vip3rBishop Jan 24 2011, 17:45 PM
lol, i already know how to resize on gimp just not on photoshop?

+
# 16CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 18:07 PM
QUOTE(Vip3r Bishop @ Jan 24 2011, 18:45 PM) *

lol, i already know how to resize on gimp just not on photoshop?

ohh hahaha ok On photoshop its ese

Go to Edit--Free Transform than when you move mouse HOLD SHIFT on your keyboard , ( dont forget to HOLD SHIFT botton on keybord)

ok here is picture

Attached Image

than you will got this

Attached Image

and after you get size witch you like
Attached Image

+
# 17CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 19:03 PM
Ok i give you link above from Planet renders , registered there and download a lot of things , fractals effects , c4ds, , all , lol.. Than find good picture for background hmm something similar witch i post above ( i wont learn you now how to make your own backgrounds first to learn other things ) and add background , add render (you can find other render on Planet render witch you want , blend it , and post it , with out any effects or some , clean background with blended render on it .. Find good picture for background , something witch will fit with render .. or you want me to find it for you this time ??

+
# 18CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 19:10 PM
ok when you have free time read this and try to make it , am sure you can find same render on planet render if not youcan do it with other renders too ..

Attached Image

if you had problems with gradiend maps , well just ignor them we will learn about them l8er

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 24 2011, 19:14 PM

+
# 19Vip3rBishop Jan 24 2011, 21:01 PM
Impressive wolverine. I cant wait to do this. Shall I use different render?

+
# 20CENTAUER Jan 24 2011, 22:31 PM
QUOTE(Vip3rBishop @ Jan 24 2011, 22:01 PM) *

Impressive wolverine. I cant wait to do this. Shall I use different render?

sure , you can find it on planet render ( i post link whose work above )

if you cant find same render but am pretty sure that i saw him there , than find who's similar to original one .

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)