Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Dragonflysuicide: DC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Destructo Feb 19 2011, 15:02 PM
AvE on SnowPlow this guy started with 3 ref and i think he attempted to INF spam but kinda didnt? he then proceeded to tengu spam, losing several for no reason, he then lost a coupple refs to Cryo, he went t2, attacked, failed, verbally abused me which i have no evidence for, but thats neither here not there. then he DC'd after his 2nd or 3rd t2 atack failed, the game wqas lagging constantly so i think hes jsut another stupid noob who cant take loseing. GG NOOB

Attached File(s)
Attached File DC_DragonFLy.RA3Replay
Size: 303.29k
Number of downloads: 27
Player Name Side Team
SoulSplitter* 1
Dragonflysuicide 2

Game: None

+
# 2Destructo Feb 19 2011, 15:06 PM
Screen shot of the end of the game, showing that this idiot DC'd.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: None

+
# 3Sheriff AA Feb 19 2011, 15:35 PM
SoulSplitter - profile - 2.94% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: none
DragonflySuicide - profile - 2.34% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

DC Autosearch confirms the match with a screenshot as additional evidence. Dragonfly got turret pushed and lost all his units on many failed attacks. Disconnect occured when Dragonfly lost his last tankbusters.

Report valid, he also has a tremendous prior record and I will see about getting him a ladder ban.

Also after the match if you go to the main menu then go to versus, then network it will pull up all the chatlines from the last game, so next time see if you can pull that up and screenshot the chat. Thanks and keep on reporting smile.gif

This post has been edited by AwesomeA: Feb 19 2011, 15:36 PM

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)