Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[MH][D]eSerT-[A]rmY MH

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Serby Feb 26 2011, 15:02 PM
Posting for m8 again. Player DeSerT-ArmY locked with migs on dozer who was under fog.
Example
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Verdict
DeSerT-ArmY - 5C60B3B4
[100% MapHack]

I couldn't wrote his exact nik name like in replay because of bbc code (same as in HOS). His exact nik name is in topic headline.

His m8 player -[[-HUNTER-]]- has an UID like him, he played very dodgy without scan but he didn't lock under fog.
Attached Image

Added to HOS, thnx m8 orep for providing me with replay!

This post has been edited by AwfuL: Apr 7 2011, 11:12 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File _D_eSerT__A_rmY_and__IR_baboon_MH.rep
Size: 180.44k
Number of downloads: 58
Player Name Side Team
[D]eSerT-[A]rmY 1
Wemmser-Ben 3
-[[-HUNTER-]]- 1
-IR-baboon 4
JAWO_R* 3
darknesss 4

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Orep Feb 26 2011, 16:23 PM
Thx m8 for fast verdict nice catch

+
# 3WwW.GooGle.Com` Feb 26 2011, 16:34 PM
omg i see the closest to him GooGle biggrin.gif

Clan: WwW.

+
# 4koteban Mar 8 2011, 03:16 AM
QUOTE(Svunny @ Feb 26 2011, 15:02 PM) *

Posting for m8 again. Player DeSerT-ArmY locked with migs on dozer who was under fog.
Example
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Verdict
DeSerT-ArmY - 5C60B3B4
[100% MapHack]

I couldn't wrote his exact nik name like in replay because of bbc code (same as in HOS). His exact nik name is in topic headline.

His m8 player -[[-HUNTER-]]- has an UID like him, he played very dodgy without scan but he didn't lock under fog.
Attached Image

Well thats not all. Player -IR-baboon also locked with migs on gattling tank of player Wemmser-Ben who was under fog.
Example
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Verdict
-IR-baboon - 5CF3B0C6
[100% MapHack]

Both players added to HOS, thnx m8 orep for providing me with replay!

First of all, I am the player -IR- baboon, I must announce that I play fair and honest. I have a good reputation and I do not use Map Hack at all.

I have seen HUNTER and Desert Army cheat in that match and confirm that they regularly see stealth and lock on right away.

But It is fairly clear that I didn't cheat with migs, there is no case of locking on a dozer. If i used MH, i would see the mines on the supply centre and not rush my gatling tank right onto the minefield.

I can micro units good, I can predict enemy movements, but i can not see through shroud and can not lock on. I haven't for a single time locked on a dozer. My migs haven't killed a dozer and I only used them a few times.

Don't start with you false accusations, I want this case to be resolved. Watch replay carefully, don't rage that you were attacked by 2 teams, because honestly I didn't know that.

+
# 5koteban Mar 8 2011, 03:20 AM
Learn the game better please... The Gatling tank was still visible as it has not faded from my game view.

I didn't use hacks, I didn't see though stealth, I didn't see the mines. Do not try to accuse me of cheating since I don't do it. I feel uncomfortable when you call me MH.

+
# 6S.W.A.T Mar 8 2011, 07:34 AM
QUOTE(koteban @ Mar 8 2011, 07:20 AM) *

Learn the game better please... The Gatling tank was still visible as it has not faded from my game view.

I didn't use hacks, I didn't see though stealth, I didn't see the mines. Do not try to accuse me of cheating since I don't do it. I feel uncomfortable when you call me MH.

Just Lots of looooool ^^

+
# 7WwW.GooGle.Com` Mar 8 2011, 12:02 PM
as soon as u see svunny is the one who solved this topic then don't even try to discuss

+
# 8Disposable_Hero Mar 8 2011, 12:19 PM
QUOTE(koteban @ Mar 8 2011, 05:20 AM) *

You should learn that 2 migs without black napalm aren't able to kill gattling tank.
You could see only war factory was opening, you locked on by migs too late.

Well i can agree that gattling tank was still visable --> by 3rd eye called MH wink.gif

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 9´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Mar 8 2011, 12:46 PM
sidenote; i believe what koteban says is true.

This post has been edited by hovinarri: Mar 8 2011, 12:47 PM

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: None

+
# 10ExPo` Mar 8 2011, 16:41 PM
was very close tbh..it is possible that it was still visible when he made the lock and maybe you should check it again if you already haven't. Nothing else he did in this game was even remotely suspicious and if he had mh he made some pretty supid moves with it

+
# 11WwW.GooGle.Com` Mar 8 2011, 17:31 PM
i will take a look on it again

+
# 12Serby Mar 8 2011, 20:28 PM
Blah i can't even retire in peace wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
Tools ON
will recheck again tomorrow probably

-e- Checked and according to tools it is clear lock under fog. It is close but it is lock under fog. Lag theory again..................be my guest but not with me this time tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Svunny: Mar 8 2011, 20:59 PM

+
# 13xezon Mar 8 2011, 21:17 PM
biggrin.gif I expect 100 pages topic.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 14Murder- Mar 9 2011, 01:19 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Mar 8 2011, 22:17 PM) *

biggrin.gif I expect 100 pages topic.

Lol, indeed.

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 15ExPo` Mar 9 2011, 03:42 AM
Yes, probably a lot of pages! Not from me tho since I really could care less tongue.gif Even tho with 6 plaers it's very possible biggrin.gif

+
# 16Disposable_Hero Mar 9 2011, 22:22 PM
QUOTE(koteban @ Mar 8 2011, 05:20 AM) *

I forgot to say the most important thing.
If you know that you don't use hacks why you should care about "everything-know" guys? Just ignore them, some verdicts here are unfair.
MHRR guys haven't perfect tools to check everything so that's just THEIR verdict, only you know the truth.
At least 90% users from this forum use 3rd party programs ingame.

+
# 17AwfuL Mar 9 2011, 22:24 PM
QUOTE(Disposable_Hero @ Mar 9 2011, 23:22 PM) *

Yes, mine is called Gentool tongue.gif

Seriously. Most people on this forum don't hack.

+
# 18Murder- Mar 10 2011, 01:18 AM
QUOTE(Disposable_Hero @ Mar 9 2011, 23:22 PM) *

Because 99% are better then you?

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 19Nostra. Mar 10 2011, 13:45 PM
QUOTE(AwfuL @ Mar 9 2011, 23:24 PM) *

Yes, mine is called Gentool tongue.gif

Seriously. Most people on this forum don't hack.

Agreed but there are still some that play the double guy.

+
# 20Disposable_Hero Mar 10 2011, 17:05 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Mar 10 2011, 03:18 AM) *

Because 99% are better then you?

Could you tell me on which of my 54 accounts 17 of them are listed here I played with you couse I think that you are in this 1% but i don't remember you.
I am proud of my skill level and reputation, i'm unbeatable in 2v2 NO RUSH 35 on defcon

but seriusly we [players] tried to save ourself from cheaters, we moved too far and created antycheat stuff which cheats true fair players.

for example inconspicuous Clock in Gentool, nothing special but... it can show that after 20 sek player [AL]KSAM will be able to use his Sneak attack so we should prepare for it. We no need to count it in head or look somewhere else, we got it ingame.

Aceton block other players from us until we choose "use warning" or they will use Ace, so we generaly do easy form of missmatch.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)