Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

djdavid40: DC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Mavi Mar 12 2011, 22:34 PM
first 1v1 am game in like 6 months and it turns out to be a dc... im so irritated by this why cant ea change the rule to a loss?!?

Attached File(s)
Attached File djdavid420.RA3Replay
Size: 416.53k
Number of downloads: 12
Player Name Side Team
FivePointOhhV8* 1
djdavid40 2

Clan: m8s

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Couch Mar 12 2011, 23:02 PM
FivePointOhhV8 - profile - 0.00% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: none
djdavid40 - profile - 18.25% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: #1 #2 #3

DC autosearch doesn't confirm the match because mavii's new account hasn't been noticed by cncboards yet.

Whatever, the replay definitely suggest an intention of the DC, the high DC rate of djdavid40 is additional evidence.

Both players became soviet and did the crane eco boom. mavii scouted that his opponent was supporting his expanding with turrets, and he blocked some refinery spot with a bear. mavii then expanded very agressive by expanding on 4 refs before building a wf. He then finished his 5th ref and then started tesla pushing which killed the whole base of djdavid40. Later he destroyed the two left refs and then slowly took care of the rest. At the end it was 7-0 refs.

Report valid.

This post has been edited by EvenStar^: Mar 14 2011, 04:41 AM

Game: None

+
# 3Sheriff AA Mar 12 2011, 23:07 PM
I don't understand why someone would disconnect to avoid a loss in the first place(its a game is it not?) but to do it 1 out of every 5 games(equal to someone with a 20% DC Rate) then playing the game is just pointless wacko.gif

Let me see if I can get this moron some justice wink.gif

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)