Number of downloads: 131
Player Name Side Team
-MeS`LiGhT 1
[AH]dEEpRisK|Fo|2e 2
[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVeR 2
-MeS'PwNeD^^{0} 1
][DT][StucA^ 1
[AH]PeAcE 2
deep risk river locks on to red worker under fog when making tunnel on cliff no way he could have seen it, no scans easy conviction tbh its kinda begining of game plz review this one i know its a tf game but its real obvuous he was hacking

This post has been edited by `Aegis: Mar 6 2006, 06:22 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 22:55 PM
Actually, he did not lock on the tunnel under fog. However, it's very suspicious why he sent his King Raptor to where the tunnel is, but unfortunately that can't proove the solid evidence. If he did lock on the tunnel under fog, then it would be enough evidence.

Attached Image
Here, is a SS of when the King Raptor was last clicked on to lock on the tunnel. (The reason why the King Raptor seems whiter, is because that's when it was last clicked on.)

Official Verdict:

No Maphack.

Have a good game! smile.gif

This post has been edited by DeuX: Mar 5 2006, 22:57 PM

Game: Soulstorm

+
# 3No_MeRcY Mar 5 2006, 23:02 PM
can some 1 translate what this person is tryin to say ffs the rapt locked on from his base

+
# 4`Aegis Mar 5 2006, 23:09 PM
dude he sent his rap straight toward the worker from base, if u can c he locked on under fog when u he left airfeild then locked again, still i think it was a lock on, and y would he send a rap outta no were to that direct position for no reason?

+
# 5[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 5 2006, 23:19 PM
Aegis and plo.. If u want a fair game, U guys should remove all of your mates from your communicator ..... all of your mates has convicted before..... U think I did mh ? Just lol..

I know u guys angry against us because we owned 3 times ur clan today.. smile.gif Relax guys.. There is no mh.. I saw ur bike at ur base thats how I knew where your motor gone...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+
# 6Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 23:20 PM
Please read this, as it was made by Tony-Blair in one of the pinned topics:

If you are certain there are none of the above that were present in your replay, or near the unit which was targeted, you will then need to find out whether or not he could not have seen that unit when he ordered it to lock on. You can easily spot most units that have locked on to another by looking at thier main attack weapon, if we take the example of the BM (Battle Master), simply select the player's icon next to thier name in the replay, you should see thier name has enlarged and that thier stats for the game are visable. Now you can see which unit's he is selecting by either pressing and holding CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+T, or simply scrolling over to the unit in which he has used to lock on with and look out for a white flash on the unit. This is an indication of an order, or that he has selected the unit. Basically, if he sends a BM to the left flank on TD (Tournament Desert) and leaves it there for a while until you have a unit coming down that flank, the first initial "flash" will be him selecting that unit, the second may be him either ordering the BM to move OR to attack your unit. If the turret on that BM moves in anyway other than facing directly forward in it's original position, this is an indication that it has locked onto a unit, you can then track the BM and see if it completes the order by attacking your Unit, just make sure there are no more "Flashes" on the unit, if there are more it could mean he gave the order to attack when it was in range, but you should be able to tell if it has already locked on prior to this as defined above. If no more orders are given to the unit (no more flashes), then try and visualise the range of the BM.

The link to this:

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...showtopic=10612

I'm sure that the King Raptor was last flashed when it can see the tunnel wink.gif

+
# 7Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 23:24 PM
dEEpRisK|RiVer' date='Mar 5 2006, 05:19 PM' post='925202']
Aegis and plo.. If u want a fair game, U guys should remove all of your mates from your communicator ..... all of your mates has convicted before..... U think I did mh ? Just lol..

I know u guys angry against us because we owned 3 times ur clan today.. smile.gif Relax guys.. There is no mh.. I saw ur bike at ur base thats how I knew where your motor gone...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Can you please tell us how you saw the bike coming to your ally's base? I can't tell how tbh.

+
# 8No_MeRcY Mar 5 2006, 23:25 PM
deeprisk clan hacks 101% theres no arguement bout that itso k though np just a game just do me a favor dont flame others for mhing when u mh plz:) thank u

+
# 9[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 5 2006, 23:32 PM
QUOTE(DeuX @ Mar 6 2006, 12:24 AM) *

Can you please tell us how you saw the bike coming to your ally's base? I can't tell how tbh.

Dude, There're 3 ways to make a tunnel near enemy base if he lose his oils at the beginning, 1: left corner 2: right corner 3: near 2nd supply of enemy..
After I saw his bike, I look at my ally corners and it was fog I think he will make a tunnel this corners....
This is an old tactic, if someone lost his oils, he try to make a tunnel enemy base (who has 4 oils)...

+
# 10[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 5 2006, 23:34 PM
QUOTE(No_MeRcY @ Mar 6 2006, 12:25 AM) *

deeprisk clan hacks 101% theres no arguement bout that itso k though np just a game just do me a favor dont flame others for mhing when u mh plz:) thank u

This is a personal attack and you have been reported to get ban this forum.. have fun.

+
# 11silent. Mar 5 2006, 23:35 PM
nice ss deux, especially the fps counter <3

Game: Counter Strike: Source

+
# 12Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 23:38 PM
Ok, thanks River, I couldn't of known that anyway because I never play Twighlight Flame often especially as GLA. smile.gif

+
# 13Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 23:40 PM
QUOTE(silent. @ Mar 5 2006, 05:35 PM) *

nice ss deux, especially the fps counter <3

Thank you, it's called Fraps.

Get it here: http://www.fraps.com/

A PRO Gamer comp's fps counter tbh! w00t.gif

+
# 14silent. Mar 5 2006, 23:47 PM
your pro? wacko.gif

Game: Counter Strike: Source

+
# 15Fr1est Mar 5 2006, 23:54 PM
PRO enough to own enough people, and I really meant to say a really fast comp. BTW this is starting to get off-topic, don't you think?

+
# 16[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 5 2006, 23:58 PM
QUOTE(DeuX @ Mar 6 2006, 12:38 AM) *

Ok, thanks River, I couldn't of known that anyway because I never play Twighlight Flame often especially as GLA. smile.gif

Np.. I would like to thank u because u saved my day smile.gif My english isnt good as u for explain what I did in this game smile.gif

QUOTE(DeuX @ Mar 6 2006, 12:54 AM) *

PRO enough to own enough people, and I really meant to say a really fast comp. BTW this is starting to get off-topic, don't you think?

Yes.. off-topic + personal attack by arab plo-no_mercy...

and as I remember plo-no_mercy has banned this forum to flame ppl now he have an another account to access here... look at below:
Trojan' date='Feb 24 2006, 01:45 AM' post='883491']
Also note that if you try and circumvent the forum ban by creating a new account, you will recieve a lengthy suspension from the site.

This post has been edited by [AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer: Mar 6 2006, 00:07 AM

+
# 17[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 6 2006, 00:12 AM
2 different accounts by same guy.. Plo and no_mercy = Plo_no_mercy.. he has been banned this forum before..

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by [AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer: Mar 6 2006, 00:13 AM

+
# 18[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 6 2006, 00:18 AM
Last thing about this game/clan:

MeS`LiGhT: 51453995

he convicted many times before with below nicks:

{BunkerBomb}{ - 51453995
- -OwN^EndY][oN
- -OwN^EndY
- -]NM[-|3^CooL

Just lol... smile.gif smile.gif

Please add his new nick to mh list..

This post has been edited by [AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer: Mar 6 2006, 00:19 AM

+
# 19[AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer Mar 6 2006, 03:11 AM
lol at aegis.. he removed the replay lol .. u scared?.. just lol

This post has been edited by [AH]dEEpRisK|RiVer: Mar 6 2006, 03:11 AM

+
# 20-Radiant-Eclipse- Mar 6 2006, 03:18 AM
scared of what ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)