Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

TowarzyszMumin: DC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FFF Apr 3 2011, 11:59 AM
I make this one again, because the old one of mine was simple ignored and deleted probably, i cant see it anywhere, ban this nab plz.

Attached File TowarzyszMumin_dc_nub_got_owned.RA3Replay
Size: 114.11k
Number of downloads: 9
Player Name Side Team
FightinForFun* 1
TowarzyszMumin 2

Attached Image

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Sheriff AA Apr 3 2011, 23:41 PM
TowarzyszMumin - profile - 0.00% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: none
FightinForFun - profile - 4.87% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: none

DC Autosearch didnt find the match but the screenshot proves the disconnect. Towarzys lost all his tanks and a collecter when the disconnect occured.

Report valid.

Also the reason you can't see your reports once you post them is because they get moved to another forum that only the staff has access too. We process all reports we get and none are ever ignored or deleted so don't think that.

Clan: m8s

+
# 3FFF Apr 4 2011, 06:16 AM
ok thanks for the info, AwesomeA. The problem was actually another one, i saw it, but i saw that it was initially invisible, refreshed the site for 10 minutes long and it was still there, but then it disapereared , then i completelely didnt see my report at all biggrin.gif thats why i thought already this got ignored or smt. wink.gif thx guys for the work

+
# 4Sheriff AA Apr 4 2011, 23:53 PM
All reports made are initially invisilbe and stay in this section until one of the staff members comes by and moves it into the other forum(that explains why you saw it and it was invisible, then it disappeared completely).

Clan: m8s

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)