Heroes of Newerth

#724 - GR TS4 Qualifier 1/5 - Quarters: [PhB] vs [MSI]

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Nuraun May 2 2011, 18:04 PM
These are the quarter finals of GameReplays Tournament Season 4 sponsored by own3D.tv, TeamSpeak and SteelSeries between teams [MSI] vs [PhB].

Note: THIS IS A MUST SEE, NUFF SAID! drol.gif

Commentators: Nuraun and SMaK
Cameras: HolyFtw

Don't forget to Wub this replay if you like the game.

Game: Dota 2

+
# 2daefox May 2 2011, 20:10 PM
OMG ! This game is just epic ! I loved how PhB owned MSI in 4 from the start of the game...I rly hope for another game between PhB and MSI 5vs5 !

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 3Izzachar May 2 2011, 20:12 PM
Wow crazy game.

phb!

+
# 4Scythen May 2 2011, 20:21 PM
Shotty camera work, iono if the cameraman was listening to the casters, but he should catch the action that the casters are talking about. And perhaps click on some heros from time to time so we can see items instead of staring at dead space and remaining selected on dead heroes.

This post has been edited by Scythen: May 2 2011, 20:58 PM

+
# 5Nuraun May 2 2011, 21:09 PM
QUOTE(Scythen @ May 2 2011, 21:21 PM) *

Shotty camera work, iono if the cameraman was listening to the casters, but he should catch the action that the casters are talking about. And perhaps click on some heros from time to time so we can see items instead of staring at dead space and remaining selected on dead heroes.

Hi and welcome to GR! banana.gif

+
# 6iNsania May 2 2011, 21:53 PM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOLY<3, you're place isnt on the camera tho, you should be talking, think of all the poor people missing out on ur beautiful voice smile.gif

This post has been edited by iNsania: May 2 2011, 21:54 PM

+
# 7Kasuo May 3 2011, 10:37 AM
No, he shouldn't do either of em

+
# 8Mezmerise May 3 2011, 11:18 AM
Nice game but really dumb throw from phB, the crucial fight when they get genocided @ mid range rax, tortu dives like a mad man when pyro has buyback and suicides all his team instead of just backing after a pyro/glacius kill exchange :<

btw worst camera work i ve ever ever seen

+
# 9HolyFtw May 3 2011, 11:42 AM
absolutley couldnt agree more worst camera i have ever seen

+
# 10Nuraun May 3 2011, 11:57 AM
This Holy ...

+
# 11Naeras May 3 2011, 18:35 PM
Holy. shit. that was epic.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 12kustodian May 3 2011, 21:34 PM
QUOTE(Kasuo @ May 3 2011, 11:37 AM) *

No, he shouldn't do either of em

Hi and welcome to GR banana.gif

Clan: HotOPS

+
# 13the_zhiff May 5 2011, 06:47 AM
Such a historical battle, a clash of the titans! smile.gif MSI got outplayed, in my opinion, in several teamfights they had no coordination, focusing noone and just wondering back and forth. PhB are amazing! I hope this doesn't become a regular strategy - 1 member leaves, so the rest can split his bounty. biggrin.gif

Did anyone notice the bug with the player names, after blowa left? And yes, the camera work is really bad. Use the pauses to click on heroes, so we can see their items. And if you need to go for a sandwich or something, lock the camera on a hero, instead of showing us a ward in the woods for a minute.

+
# 14syllable May 6 2011, 07:13 AM
Spoiler
Valk threw by not making a shrunken imo. When you are 4v5, and the other hero that has to last long in fights has shrunken, you know you're going to get some massive nukes against you (pyro ult, ...). Also big time throw top lane when behe gets 3 in his ult and chains his fissure on them valk goes for andro instead of one of the big heroes. That would've been gg right there. Not sure what was happening to valk but it looked really questionable.

phb did a great job controlling the game though. They pretty much only fought when they wanted it, to their advantage, and usually had ganked someone before (beautiful ganks like the kraken at bot lane almost inside his own base) allowing them to set the pace, farm the entire map, and put the pressure. But then in the end when people will get farmed no matter how hard you try. And when this happens you really feel the person you're missing.

Anyways phb woulda stomped all over this is they had their 5th. If I were msi I'd just conceded because they simply were outclassed this game, phb was the better team this game.

+
# 15WalkTheEdge May 7 2011, 14:41 PM
Awesome game, but bad camerawork and really boring casters imo.

+
# 16Mflur May 8 2011, 17:55 PM
yep, funny game biggrin.gif

+
# 17Golle May 9 2011, 14:16 PM
Epic game. Intense to watch. When I saw the game length i was like "meh i skip thru it". Then it just got me and I didn t miss single second. Very wp by phb. Too bad they didnt make it. 100% deserved teh win wub.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 18Paincarnate May 9 2011, 23:33 PM
Am I the only one that notices that after phe'v was terminated from the game, the names of all the players on the left side for PhB got screwed up?

Game: League of Legends

+
# 19Nuraun May 10 2011, 13:30 PM
QUOTE(Paincarnate @ May 10 2011, 00:33 AM) *

Am I the only one that notices that after phe'v was terminated from the game, the names of all the players on the left side for PhB got screwed up?

It does that when people leave a game, if you don't relog -.-

+
# 20buzuzuki May 10 2011, 14:20 PM
The end made me sad sad.gif

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)