Pale vs. Tan

Do you find Pale girls more attractive than Tan Girls or vice versa? (Assuming that both are hot)
57.63% (34)
Pale
42.37% (25)
Tan

Total Votes: 59
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 81DMraider Jul 7 2011, 17:03 PM
QUOTE(Simba @ Jul 6 2011, 20:25 PM) *

What's so great about the sun? It's cool if you live somewhere temperate, but when it's 105 and humid outside, the last place you want to be is in the sun.
(I can only stay in the sun 30 minutes! Unless copious amounts of sun block is used.)

Maybe I can stay in the sun for an hour when it`s really bright, perhaps less. Just a little sunblock is good enough, and most of the time on your face should be enough, unless you spent half or whole day in the sun.

About the pic:

Yea she looks good on the pic, but is it the first thing you would look for?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 82Anarchy Jul 7 2011, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(Ana @ Jul 7 2011, 06:23 AM) *

For example.

I'd jump on that all day looong.

Spoiler
The bed I mean.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 83Ambartanen Jul 7 2011, 19:38 PM
QUOTE(DMraider @ Jul 7 2011, 13:03 PM) *

Maybe I can stay in the sun for an hour when it`s really bright, perhaps less. Just a little sunblock is good enough, and most of the time on your face should be enough, unless you spent half or whole day in the sun.

About the pic:

Yea she looks good on the pic, but is it the first thing you would look for?

No, I don't look for anything. But if it is a question of preference, I like my bitches anemic.
QUOTE(Kodiakk @ Jul 7 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Bleh, unattractive face.

QUOTE(rAGE @ Jul 7 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Bleh, unattractive woman and bad picture.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.08

+
# 84EBA Jul 7 2011, 20:49 PM
QUOTE(Kodiakk @ Jul 7 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Bleh, unattractive face.

I really hope this is a troll post.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 85Masked Jul 7 2011, 20:53 PM
Probably not, it's just the old comparing this chick to a more attractive chick in my fap folder.

In other words, messed up perspective.

Clan: Ani-Fags

Game: None

+
# 86Flopjack Jul 11 2011, 07:38 AM
Neither too tan nor too pale. Skin color isn't too much of an issue for me, save for being too dark. I just don't care all that much.

Typically, when if I'm walking with Asian (girls) they are always holding up something to block the sun. I tell them to not worry about it but they have this insatiable urge to keep as white as possible. I on the other hand prefer to bathe in the suns rays. Me and Sol are tight.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 87Vacant Jul 12 2011, 06:43 AM
QUOTE(Masked @ Jul 7 2011, 20:53 PM) *

Probably not, it's just the old comparing this chick to a more attractive chick in my fap folder.

In other words, messed up perspective.

it's the internet, theres infinite pics of 9s & 10s, why bother looking at an ugly face like that?

e: especially considering the fotoshoot lighting etc. and her face still looks bad

This post has been edited by Vacant: Jul 12 2011, 06:46 AM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 88Mr. Commander Jul 12 2011, 22:35 PM
QUOTE(Flopjack @ Jul 11 2011, 07:38 AM) *

Neither too tan nor too pale. Skin color isn't too much of an issue for me, save for being too dark. I just don't care all that much.

Typically, when if I'm walking with Asian (girls) they are always holding up something to block the sun. I tell them to not worry about it but they have this insatiable urge to keep as white as possible. I on the other hand prefer to bathe in the suns rays. Me and Sol are tight.

In Fuedal Japan, it was considerd attractive for women to be as pale as a ghost(haunting your bed). It seems that it still holds true today(sort of). Basically not too tan.

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 89.~FroG_OwNz~. Jul 13 2011, 19:41 PM
pale girls look better in light than tan girls. They seems to have more of an innocent look imo.

+
# 90EBA Jul 18 2011, 18:02 PM
QUOTE(Mr. Commander @ Jul 12 2011, 18:35 PM) *

In Fuedal Japan, it was considerd attractive for women to be as pale as a ghost(haunting your bed). It seems that it still holds true today(sort of). Basically not too tan.

Not just in Feudal Japan. It was the same in the Western world back then. Tanned people usually meant that they were working as peasants. Being a way to differenciate between the high-class, staying inside and therefore being more pale, and the peasants staying outside under the sun all day long working for their Lords, who obviously turned out to be tanned.

+
# 91Simba Jul 19 2011, 18:17 PM
QUOTE(Flopjack @ Jul 11 2011, 01:38 AM) *

Flopjack confirmed for racist!

I didn't realize dolphins could be that prejudiced. You've tarnished Flipper for me! I thought he just didn't have any black friends by chance, but that clearly wasn't the case!

Clan: GREST

+
# 92Verdo Jul 19 2011, 18:29 PM
QUOTE(Simba @ Jul 19 2011, 14:17 PM) *

Flopjack confirmed for racist!

I didn't realize dolphins could be that prejudiced. You've tarnished Flipper for me! I thought he just didn't have any black friends by chance, but that clearly wasn't the case!

I guess that explains why him and I have never been formally acquainted tongue.gif

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 93UNr34L Jul 19 2011, 18:56 PM
He's just insecure around you Verdo, cause you're pure CHOCOLATE!

+
# 94Lord Zod Jul 30 2011, 18:05 PM
Pale. Two reasons: I like red heads and I like my women skin cancer free thank you very much.

+
# 95Mista Mek Dec 25 2011, 02:30 AM
due to culture preferences, pale is considered hot because it symbolized a girl with status (she never leaves house and got tanned)

so in many parts of the world today with a steep social pyramid or social diamond, the fathers are attracted to pale girls for their money, but the child could not have realized this and pick up the attraction to pales.

This is coming from a historian who's simply trying to understand the social system we live in. I know there's prob a flaw in their but please follow it up with a good argument

Personally i prefer woman tan, because it show a bit of strength in a women

This post has been edited by Mista Mek: Dec 25 2011, 02:31 AM

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)