Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

deth

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Charger` Jul 11 2011, 21:31 PM
im on the left. she was the one who gave the worst head of my life.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 2Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2011, 21:11 PM
omg I wouldn't go near that.

Btw - The shirt I'm wearing has the picture below on it. It's pretty freaking pro tbh. Idk why I'm posting this, it probably has something due to the fact that your shirt has writing and pictures on it.

IPB Image

Also, when looking for the right picture, I stumbled upon this-
IPB Image

lololol

This post has been edited by egotisticalnoob: Jul 17 2011, 21:11 PM

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 3Charger` Jul 17 2011, 21:56 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Jul 17 2011, 17:11 PM) *

omg I wouldn't go near that.
Btw - The shirt I'm wearing has the picture below on it. It's pretty freaking pro tbh. Idk why I'm posting this, it probably has something due to the fact that your shirt has writing and pictures on it.

IPB Image
Also, when looking for the right picture, I stumbled upon this-
IPB Image

lololol

lol... when you're drunk, it's hard to reject a BJ offer from any girl. i've done it once before, but only because the girl was vomiting from being too fucked up and i didn't want her mouth on m'cock..

+
# 4Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2011, 22:52 PM
Hah

Well, most I've done is held a beer bottle. I've never even tasted beer and never really had any desire to get drunk. Chugging mountain dews or energy drinks/energy shots is enough for me lols. Energy shots freaking make me crazy tho haha.

+
# 5Charger` Jul 18 2011, 00:30 AM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Jul 17 2011, 18:52 PM) *

Hah

Well, most I've done is held a beer bottle. I've never even tasted beer and never really had any desire to get drunk. Chugging mountain dews or energy drinks/energy shots is enough for me lols. Energy shots freaking make me crazy tho haha.

good.... if i could go back in time and not drink as much as i did freshman year, believe me, i would. I was to the point where i was taking 15 shots per night to get fucked up.. and that was me mixing all sorts of shit; beer, tequilla, rum, vodka, bacardi, etc.... no way i'm getting my tolerance to that point this year.

however, i would honestly rather drink wine/beer/hard liquor (wine in moderation is good for you) than have soda when talking about health. Soda is a fucking killer.

+
# 6Crabby Lobster Jul 18 2011, 07:09 AM
I don't really have much soda either tho, unless you count lemonade. I drink a lot of lemonade and other sugary drinks like it. I don't actually have much caffeine either. When I do drink the mountain dews or energy drinks, it's usually just when I feel like staying up all night or when I'm watching movies with friends.

The biggest danger to my health is probably my eating habits. I'm one of those guys who has way too much spicy food. For instance, when I have pizza I usually put jalepenos, hot sauce, and loads of red pepper on it, so it would probably burn an average persons mouth to the point of it being impossible to taste the pizza. Once you're used to it, it tastes pretty good though and doesn't suck at all rly. I also have chips and salsa (which is already hot, then I mix it with more hot sauce) almost every day. I cut back every once in a while to avoid ulcers and cancer sores, but it's safe to say I average about as much spiciness in one day as normal people eat in a couple weeks or longer.

One huge positive to eating spicy food though is that it really boosts your metabolism. You rarely see anyone fat loading their food with hot sauce. They're usually the skinny people who like the hot food the most. I'm no exception to this rule either.

This post has been edited by egotisticalnoob: Jul 18 2011, 07:13 AM

+
# 7Charger` Jul 18 2011, 14:37 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Jul 18 2011, 03:09 AM) *

I don't really have much soda either tho, unless you count lemonade. I drink a lot of lemonade and other sugary drinks like it. I don't actually have much caffeine either. When I do drink the mountain dews or energy drinks, it's usually just when I feel like staying up all night or when I'm watching movies with friends.

The biggest danger to my health is probably my eating habits. I'm one of those guys who has way too much spicy food. For instance, when I have pizza I usually put jalepenos, hot sauce, and loads of red pepper on it, so it would probably burn an average persons mouth to the point of it being impossible to taste the pizza. Once you're used to it, it tastes pretty good though and doesn't suck at all rly. I also have chips and salsa (which is already hot, then I mix it with more hot sauce) almost every day. I cut back every once in a while to avoid ulcers and cancer sores, but it's safe to say I average about as much spiciness in one day as normal people eat in a couple weeks or longer.

One huge positive to eating spicy food though is that it really boosts your metabolism. You rarely see anyone fat loading their food with hot sauce. They're usually the skinny people who like the hot food the most. I'm no exception to this rule either.

soda/lemonade/energy drinks are absolute shit for you... The sugar is just stored as fat. If you saw the health facts in soda, you would never drink that shit.. i used to have it to mix with alcohol, but i refuse to do even that now. i just man up and have shit straight. caffeine isn't terrible... speeds up your metabolism and supposedly has some other good side effects. it' just when people have like fucking 10 cups of coffee per day that it gets excessive and i believe that it really depletes the vitamins in your body.

yeah, i was gonna say spicy food boosts your metabolism... i just drink green tea, have cinnamon on my oatmeal (just started this), and eat frequently throughout the day. I only recently got my diet in check 100%. Protein/good carbs/good fat.. every once in a while i'll indulge in something like movie theater popcorn or ice cream.

the best thing anyone can do for their health (imo) is cut out all drinks besides water and green tea.

+
# 8Crabby Lobster Jul 18 2011, 17:59 PM
Pop/soda is the biggest cause of obesity. So, yeah, agreed.

+
# 9Valente Jul 18 2011, 22:00 PM
why is soda a killer? It's healthy afaik. Liquor? I hate it. Teqilla I love it. Jack&Cola --> awesome.

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 10Charger` Jul 18 2011, 23:49 PM
QUOTE(valente^ @ Jul 18 2011, 18:00 PM) *

why is soda a killer? It's healthy afaik. Liquor? I hate it. Teqilla I love it. Jack&Cola --> awesome.

soda is literally worse than anything imo. here are some links that are pretty easy to skim through

http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/soft-drinks.shtml
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...pop.html?cat=51
http://healthystyleliving.com/6-reasons-wh...is-bad-for-you/

oh man, don't even get me started on alc. here are my fav combos

-(no homo) pinnacle whipped mixed with orange soda = orange. creamsicle... literally tastes just like it even with half/half.
- Jack/Captain with coke/pepsi
- Bacardi Peach with Gatorade (or anything.. i can drink it like it's water)
- Bailey's (fucking amazing irish shit.... i love the mint chocolate chip flavor)
- Irish Carbomb = guinness/bailey's/Jameson.. i had 5 of these and i was sufficiently fucked up

and more.

also race, i love patron. a year ago, 3 of my high school friends and i finished a thing of patron gold. was absolutely fucking amazing.

+
# 11Deth Aug 2 2011, 15:15 PM
I don't even know what soda is. Is that like coke, fanta, sprite and shit?

+
# 12Crabby Lobster Aug 2 2011, 18:34 PM
QUOTE(Deth @ Aug 2 2011, 10:15 AM) *

I don't even know what soda is. Is that like coke, fanta, sprite and shit?

Yes. Soda = basically any carbonated drink loaded with sugar. It's also known as pop and some noobs call it coke. It's the main reason America is leading in obesity. We also consume the most soda of any country by a lot.

+
# 13Deth Aug 2 2011, 20:15 PM
Haha, i dont drink any of that crap. I don't like coke. Lemonade/Fanta are ok but I still don't drink them much.

I have Vodka Redbull mixes when im out though which is probably quite bad. wacko.gif

+
# 14ViZ Aug 3 2011, 23:29 PM
VODBULL

+
# 15RanDoM'L0L Aug 5 2011, 15:22 PM
Vodka mixed with juice or redbull are cool, when I was extremely drunk I tried to mix it with coca-cola but it ended up like 0,2L of Vodka on 0,05 L of coca-cola so I made black Vodka with same taste as normal Vodka only with sparks biggrin.gif.

Otherwise I like tequilla smile.gif.

Clan: uNIQuE|4|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 16Deth Aug 6 2011, 05:39 AM
Salt, Tequilla and a Lemon is fun. Btw how can you drink that as your main drink? Or do you mean Tequilla Sunrise or something?

I mean I do Tequilla just because it seems more technical than the other shots. (Licking the salt, shoting it, then sucking a lemon). Sambuca beats it every time in terms of shots though.

+
# 17RanDoM'L0L Aug 6 2011, 10:50 AM
Tbh I drink tequilla with licking salt and sucking lemon just like first three or two shots? Then I drink it like Vodka biggrin.gif. And my main drink is beer, always and always beer tongue.gif.

+
# 18VeNeNo` Aug 6 2011, 11:12 AM
Prosecco <3

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 19RanDoM'L0L Aug 6 2011, 11:49 AM
Its vine right?tongue.gif

+
# 20VeNeNo` Aug 6 2011, 12:51 PM
Yes more or less,is sparkling tho.

Clan: Da Unit

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)