Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

deth

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41Deskwich Aug 9 2011, 02:20 AM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Aug 8 2011, 18:06 PM) *

Everyone who agrees with you is gay.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me abhors epicness and is therefore a nerd.

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 42Charger` Aug 9 2011, 03:22 AM
QUOTE(Deth @ Aug 2 2011, 11:15 AM) *

I don't even know what soda is. Is that like coke, fanta, sprite and shit?

are you fucking joking? please leave now.

QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 2 2011, 14:34 PM) *

Yes. Soda = basically any carbonated drink loaded with sugar. It's also known as pop and some noobs call it coke. It's the main reason America is leading in obesity. We also consume the most soda of any country by a lot.

bro, there is no "main reason". there are tons of reasons, and i'm sure that while soda is a big one, i doubt it's not the main one.

QUOTE(Deth @ Aug 2 2011, 16:15 PM) *

Haha, i dont drink any of that crap. I don't like coke. Lemonade/Fanta are ok but I still don't drink them much.

I have Vodka Redbull mixes when im out though which is probably quite bad. wacko.gif

that's absolutely shit for you. i might drink copious amounts of alcohol at a time, but i, unlike many of my friends, would never mix ANYTHING with redbull. Redbull = stimulant.... alcohol = depressant... and it's not like soda; energy drinks are an extreme fucking stimulant. why the fuck do you think four loko was banned in so many states? that shit increases the likelihood of severe shit happening to you that (imo) isn't paralleled by any other combination. at least i think this is somewhat accurate.

QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 5 2011, 11:22 AM) *

Vodka mixed with juice or redbull are cool, when I was extremely drunk I tried to mix it with coca-cola but it ended up like 0,2L of Vodka on 0,05 L of coca-cola so I made black Vodka with same taste as normal Vodka only with sparks biggrin.gif.

Otherwise I like tequilla smile.gif.

vodka/oj = screwdriver. not a bad drink. you haven't tried shit until you've tried my jungle juice though; fucking pack 25 people in my dorm room and make 2 huge coolers. ideally, it will be 50 (30+ girls) in my triple this year, can't fucking wait.

QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 6 2011, 06:50 AM) *

Tbh I drink tequilla with licking salt and sucking lemon just like first three or two shots? Then I drink it like Vodka biggrin.gif. And my main drink is beer, always and always beer tongue.gif.

beer is good shit. what's your favorite? i just went to vermont and had all this weird fucking hick beer. i'm a fan of corona and coors. natty is economical though, especially for college kids who play beer pong.

QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 6 2011, 07:49 AM) *

Its vine right?tongue.gif

if you wanna be economical with wine, get a fucking box of franzia.

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 43VeNeNo` Aug 9 2011, 08:19 AM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 9 2011, 03:20 AM) *

Everyone who doesn't agree with me abhors epicness and is therefore a nerd.

Remember that being gay is the worst thing could happen to somebody...

QUOTE(Charger` @ Aug 9 2011, 04:22 AM) *

if you wanna be economical with wine, get a fucking box of franzia.

NAaaaaah!!!If u drink it must be never economical!!!

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 44RanDoM'L0L Aug 9 2011, 09:56 AM
My favorite beer is Pilsner Urquell and Staropramen, never talk about shits like corona, heineken or stella are before me man, NEVER !!

Otherwise always when I drink wine I drink VERY economicaly, sorry Faby xD.

Vodka/Juice is just pro, no matter what a jiuce is there biggrin.gif.

Clan: uNIQuE|4|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 45Charger` Aug 9 2011, 15:05 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Aug 9 2011, 04:19 AM) *

Remember that being gay is the worst thing could happen to somebody...
NAaaaaah!!!If u drink it must be never economical!!!

when you're a college student, you must be economical. a 30 of natty is only around 15 bucks.. 30 bucks for 60 beers = perfect for a dorm party. last year, i supplied alcohol for my buddies almost every week and lost mad cash (i only made them pay sometimes)... this year, not gonna let that shit happen. i like to do cheaper beer and better hard shit.

QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 9 2011, 05:56 AM) *

My favorite beer is Pilsner Urquell and Staropramen, never talk about shits like corona, heineken or stella are before me man, NEVER !!

Otherwise always when I drink wine I drink VERY economicaly, sorry Faby xD.

Vodka/Juice is just pro, no matter what a jiuce is there biggrin.gif.

lol what the fuck is taht bro. i'm not well-rounded since i'm only a college student, but never heard of that. where are you from again?

and vodka/juice is a nice combo. screwdrivers taste good

+
# 46Deskwich Aug 9 2011, 15:33 PM
QUOTE(Charger` @ Aug 8 2011, 22:22 PM) *

bro, there is no "main reason". there are tons of reasons, and i'm sure that while soda is a big one, i doubt it's not the main one.

I heard a statistic that claim soda was the leading cause of obesity. I've also never seen anyone who's obese that doesn't drink it on a daily basis or at least used to. I would say that it definitely is the main reason. The thing is, you can't really eat when you're too full, but it's still pretty easy to chug sodas and that's what a lot of people do.

+
# 47Charger` Aug 9 2011, 20:24 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 9 2011, 11:33 AM) *

I heard a statistic that claim soda was the leading cause of obesity. I've also never seen anyone who's obese that doesn't drink it on a daily basis or at least used to. I would say that it definitely is the main reason. The thing is, you can't really eat when you're too full, but it's still pretty easy to chug sodas and that's what a lot of people do.

i doubt it. yes, soda is just extra calories, and sugar is stored as fat, but how about lack of fucking exercise/laziness/no discipline? By no means am i in amazing shape, but when i wasn't getting injured, i had pretty respectable numbers (deadlift 2x+ BW and squat 1.5x BW, bench was 1x BW, but i have bad shoulders) a year and a half into my training and i was playing basketball 3-4 times a week for cardio. a bunch of my buddies asked me to help them get in shape, and after hearing my advice, they didn't follow it. People are fucking lazy and undisciplined and that's the reason america is so goddamn fat. if people could be disciplined enough to follow a diet and workout routine, then they would be set. One lady whose kids i babysit for has an obese family, and she feeds her children absolute shit food. Her autistic child (who is one of the most severe autistic children i've ever seen) eats ketchup with every meal, and a shit ton of it. I literally cringed at the sight, and felt the need to tell her that it was most likely enhancing the effects of his autism. She told me "it's not my fault our family likes to eat all the unhealthy foods". point is, everyone tries to fucking rationalize with themselves. "I'm going to start next month"... "I'll do it eventually, i have time"... "I have bad knees/shoulders/anything" "it's too hard"... "i have bad genetics" grow the fuck up and do it already. People have time to watch TV/movies and everything, but can't spend 3-4 days a week at the gym. People bitch about being overweight, but don't even try to fix their diets? Stop talking and get the fuck out there.

there is no way soda is the leading cause of obesity. it's undoubtedly a reason, but it's lack of discipline and sheer laziness that kills people. Everything stems from that. Many people envy those who workout and look good and often talk shit about those people, but they don't realize the discipline it takes to get there.

if anyone wants a routine/diet plan, feel free to PM me and i'll give you my facebook and you can hit me up on there. It's not brain science. Squat, deadlift, bench, overhead press, row, and do some HIIT and fix your diet and you're going to lose weight.

+
# 48VeNeNo` Aug 9 2011, 20:48 PM
great reading tbh.
I don't have this kind of problems. smile.gif And I hate soda.

+
# 49RanDoM'L0L Aug 9 2011, 21:13 PM
QUOTE(Charger` @ Aug 9 2011, 15:05 PM) *

lol what the fuck is taht bro. i'm not well-rounded since i'm only a college student, but never heard of that. where are you from again?

and vodka/juice is a nice combo. screwdrivers taste good

ko im from czech republic(best beer from here no doubt) and im not fat im pretty storong and i can run few miles with ease but i dont drink soda or coca cola i just dont like it i just drink beer a lot and i love milk and juices smile.gif

Clan: uNIQuE|4|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 50Deskwich Aug 10 2011, 01:11 AM
Agreed with you Charger. But, laziness alone won't make you fat. When it comes to people's diets, pop/soda is the main cause.

You can eat/drink just about anything and still be in good shape if you get enough exercise. Most of the people at those eating contests (like the hot dog eating championships and whatever else) are actually not fat. They can eat so much because they exercise to work it off. They even need to eat a lot because of all they do. The way they train for those is just ridiculous. They eat several big meals every day and go run miles in between them. I've done quite a bit of running myself, I can go just about ten miles at a time, and I know for a fact that you can eat quite a lot and still maintain a healthy weight.

On the other hand, you can be the laziest guy in the world and still be a healthy weight. All you have to do is keep a healthy diet, make sure not to overeat, and as for drinks, just have water and maybe some juice. In my opinion, you can't really compare diet to exercise and say which is the bigger reason for someone being fat. They both work together to make the person fat. If your diet isn't right for your amount of physical activity, you won't be a healthy weight. If you're just looking at the diet, soda is the leading cause of obesity.

+
# 51Charger` Aug 10 2011, 03:02 AM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 9 2011, 21:11 PM) *

Agreed with you Charger. But, laziness alone won't make you fat. When it comes to people's diets, pop/soda is the main cause.

You can eat/drink just about anything and still be in good shape if you get enough exercise. Most of the people at those eating contests (like the hot dog eating championships and whatever else) are actually not fat. They can eat so much because they exercise to work it off. They even need to eat a lot because of all they do. The way they train for those is just ridiculous. They eat several big meals every day and go run miles in between them. I've done quite a bit of running myself, I can go just about ten miles at a time, and I know for a fact that you can eat quite a lot and still maintain a healthy weight.

On the other hand, you can be the laziest guy in the world and still be a healthy weight. All you have to do is keep a healthy diet, make sure not to overeat, and as for drinks, just have water and maybe some juice. In my opinion, you can't really compare diet to exercise and say which is the bigger reason for someone being fat. They both work together to make the person fat. If your diet isn't right for your amount of physical activity, you won't be a healthy weight. If you're just looking at the diet, soda is the leading cause of obesity.

you're wrong. if you eat all the wrong shit and exercise, it's counterproductive. Yes, maybe at a young age for some people it'll suffice, but in general, you need a (somewhat) good diet to reap the benefits of being "in shape". The way you look is not the determinant of whether or not you're in shape. I know people who smoke and workout who look good, but if you ask them to run, they'll die after 2 minutes. I see it all the time when my friends try to play basketball with the guys i play with.. it's honestly sad. point is just because you look good, it doesn't mean you're in good shape.

and are you joking about eating contests? i honestly don't have much to say. i know someone who eats 7,000 calories a day. he trains almost everyday and eats good food (too much imo, but he looks amazing). it's eating the wrong types of food that fucks you up.

bro, it's a fucking lifestyle. People who drink a shit ton of soda are the same people who eat mcdonalds and BK for 3 meals a day and snack on chips and all sorts of shit. this stems from being undisciplined, so you can't put the blame primarily on soda. it's dumb to say that soda is making people fat. here is some knowledge for you; PEOPLE ARE MAKING THEMSELVES FAT. soda itself is contributing, but if people drink soda along with good food, that alone isn't going to do it (unless it's in extreme cases)

you can say diet > working out. People change their diets all the time without working out and lose weight. It's not optimal, but it happens more like that than with people who exercise and see little to no results.

+
# 52Deskwich Aug 10 2011, 08:07 AM
The people in the eating contests stuff eat good, healthy food. They just eat lots of it, much like the 7k calorie friend you mentioned probably. You ever heard how much Michael Phelps eats per day, it's just lolo. Anyways, I'm not rly going to argue with you anymore. You won't be convinced and you're probably right anyway. biggrin.gif

+
# 53VeNeNo` Aug 10 2011, 08:29 AM
Hmm both of you got some rights thoughts imo.
According to me everything depends on the metabolism of the person.I know a lot of people(like me) who eat like hell but they don't get kilos.
Also,there are some guys (also early age) that seem like balls.
In america there are much more "balls" imo because you got shitty food.In Italy we got the mediterrian diet and that's pro against obesity.Being fat is a problem of eating to many shits,no movement and metabolism+genetic imo.

+
# 54Charger` Aug 10 2011, 14:29 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 10 2011, 04:07 AM) *

The people in the eating contests stuff eat good, healthy food. They just eat lots of it, much like the 7k calorie friend you mentioned probably. You ever heard how much Michael Phelps eats per day, it's just lolo. Anyways, I'm not rly going to argue with you anymore. You won't be convinced and you're probably right anyway. biggrin.gif

i like good, constructive arguments. I understand what you're saying. Also, you can't compare an eating contest contestant to michael phelps; phelps is a world class athletle, and with the amount he trains, he can afford to be eating that much. He also eats the RIGHT food, unlike most people who stuff themselves with 7,000 calories a day.

also, we're both right (i think). I've been delirious the past 2 days cuz i was in vermont working 90 hours in 6 days and getting 3-5 hours of sleep per night, so my arguments might not make sense. im just saying that certain foods/drinks shouldn't be blamed for making people overweight; it should be people's lack of discipline that is blamed. However, everyone, especially in this day and age, is looking for a scapegoat for everything. It's pretty fucking sad. I always respect someone more who fucks up and takes responsibility for it than someone who makes excuses for it.

QUOTE(Faby88 @ Aug 10 2011, 04:29 AM) *

Hmm both of you got some rights thoughts imo.
According to me everything depends on the metabolism of the person.I know a lot of people(like me) who eat like hell but they don't get kilos.
Also,there are some guys (also early age) that seem like balls.
In america there are much more "balls" imo because you got shitty food.In Italy we got the mediterrian diet and that's pro against obesity.Being fat is a problem of eating to many shits,no movement and metabolism+genetic imo.

metabolism only means so much for so long. when people get older, it tends to naturally slow down (i think). there are ways to speed up your metabolism; eating more small meals a day than 3 large ones, drink green tea/lot of water, cinnamon speeds it up (i have it in oatmeal), eat breakfast to kickstart it, workout/run... there are more ways too.

lol much more "balls"

+
# 55Deskwich Aug 10 2011, 18:32 PM
Many of the people in the eating contests are much like Michael Phelps. I'll bet every other professional athlete eats at least three times as much as any regular person should. If you ever want to take up eating contests, you have to train like they do. Eat, run, eat, run, eat, run, eat, run, eat. That's basically your day. You eat a ton, but you run to wear it all off so you aren't effected by it. If they didn't do this, they would be miserable, out-of-shape, and just feel gross. Some of them might be like that though and I pity them. Michael Phelps could probably start doing them himself though and would have a pretty good chance of winning.

+
# 56Charger` Aug 10 2011, 19:33 PM
QUOTE(egotisticalnoob @ Aug 10 2011, 14:32 PM) *

Many of the people in the eating contests are much like Michael Phelps. I'll bet every other professional athlete eats at least three times as much as any regular person should. If you ever want to take up eating contests, you have to train like they do. Eat, run, eat, run, eat, run, eat, run, eat. That's basically your day. You eat a ton, but you run to wear it all off so you aren't effected by it. If they didn't do this, they would be miserable, out-of-shape, and just feel gross. Some of them might be like that though and I pity them. Michael Phelps could probably start doing them himself though and would have a pretty good chance of winning.

bro, to compare people who do fucking eating contests to world class athletes is not only an absolute joke, but also a fucking mockery to the athletes. to even talk about eating contest contestants in the same sentence as michael phelps is a joke. I've honestly never heard of anyone talk about fucking people who do eating contests. Nobody, including myself, knows anything about them, and if you do know something about them, then you're gay. End of story.

+
# 57Deskwich Aug 10 2011, 19:58 PM
hahaha

Like the hot dog eating contests where they have like 60 at a time. It's actually pretty win. biggrin.gif

+
# 58VeNeNo` Aug 10 2011, 21:48 PM
QUOTE(Charger` @ Aug 10 2011, 15:29 PM) *

i like good, constructive arguments. I understand what you're saying. Also, you can't compare an eating contest contestant to michael phelps; phelps is a world class athletle, and with the amount he trains, he can afford to be eating that much. He also eats the RIGHT food, unlike most people who stuff themselves with 7,000 calories a day.

also, we're both right (i think). I've been delirious the past 2 days cuz i was in vermont working 90 hours in 6 days and getting 3-5 hours of sleep per night, so my arguments might not make sense. im just saying that certain foods/drinks shouldn't be blamed for making people overweight; it should be people's lack of discipline that is blamed. However, everyone, especially in this day and age, is looking for a scapegoat for everything. It's pretty fucking sad. I always respect someone more who fucks up and takes responsibility for it than someone who makes excuses for it.
metabolism only means so much for so long. when people get older, it tends to naturally slow down (i think). there are ways to speed up your metabolism; eating more small meals a day than 3 large ones, drink green tea/lot of water, cinnamon speeds it up (i have it in oatmeal), eat breakfast to kickstart it, workout/run... there are more ways too.

lol much more "balls"

You can speed it up,but still if you have a slow metabolism u re fat.Also,if your mother is fat u can be fat with a high percantage..It depends not only on what you eat,obesity is a sick-menthal thing most of the times.

+
# 59Deth Aug 10 2011, 23:46 PM
Isn't Phelps the world class swimmer?

+
# 60Deskwich Aug 11 2011, 00:45 AM
QUOTE(Deth @ Aug 10 2011, 18:46 PM) *

Isn't Phelps the world class swimmer?

yep

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)